Chapter 75

Tang Mansion in Border Town,

"Congratulations Brother Tang, Congratulations Brother Tang, happy son!"

"Congratulations! There is thin wine inside, Brother Li, please!" Today is the full moon feast for Mr. Tang's son. They all received the relatives and friends who came to congratulate with smiles on their faces.

"Congratulations Mr. Tang for your son!"

"Congratulations and congratulations, please come inside!"

"Boy Tang, congratulations on becoming a father. Your father will be happy if you know him." Hearing these words, he knew it must be Tang. The elder of the son.

"Uncle Lin, congratulations and congratulations, my mother is inside, I'll take you in." Mr. Tang bowed down and saluted an elder, and then said respectfully, it seems that he respects this elder very much.

"No, no, you continue to entertain guests here, the old man went in by himself." Uncle Lin refused Mr. Tang.

"Alright, then I'll ask Steward Tang to take you in." Young Master Tang turned his head to Steward Tang and said, "Steward, take Uncle Lin in to meet your mother." "Yes,

master!" Steward Tang bowed to Uncle Lin and saluted "Master Lin, please come inside."

As soon as Master Lin entered, another gift-giving guest came outside.

"Congratulations, Mr. Tang, on your precious son!" Mr. Tang saw that this person was

a little strange, so he asked, "I don't know who you are?"

I rushed to the capital because I was unable to attend the wedding banquet in your mansion, so before leaving, the master prepared a small gift and ordered me to bring it over."

It turned out that the person who came was An Wu, and the name of An Wu walking outside was Baicheng.

Mo Li followed Jun Mo and escorted King Rouran back to the capital together. An Yi, San, Four, Five and Six only stayed behind An Yi and An Wu, and the others followed. Their business needs finishing touches.

After returning to the capital this time, the peace talks were successful; if there were no accidents, they should no longer guard the border towns, and the forces in Jun Mo's hands must take back the capital or lurk near the capital.

"It turns out to be the little genius doctor. Let's be happy together. Mr. Bai, go in and have a drink at the Bo bar, please!" Although the little genius doctor didn't come, but considering that it was called by the genius doctor Chen, Mr. Tang couldn't say anything.

"No need, I still have urgent matters, Mr. Tang please forgive me." An Wu said helplessly.

When Mr. Tang heard that An Wu was in a hurry, he couldn't force him to stay, and just in time, another guest came later, so he had to send An Wu away and continue entertaining the guests.

"Mr. Tang met Mr. Xian Wei, and Mr. Xian Wei came to my Tang Mansion. My Tang Mansion is really full of glory!" Seeing Xian Wei coming here, Mr. Tang said happily.

"Where is that, our county magistrate knows that Mr. Tang is happy to have a unicorn, so he sent Wei Lai from this county to have a cup of wedding wine. Mr. Tang will welcome you!" County Wei, the prefect of Biancheng, is about forty years old. The one who went to the banquet didn't wear official uniforms, only a Tsing Yi gauze gown, looking like a suave and handsome uncle.

"Master Xianwei, what are you talking about? If you come to Tang, you will be greeted by sweeping the couch. How dare you not welcome him. Please come inside." Mr. Tang hurriedly ordered Steward Tang to continue to welcome the guests, while he himself led Mr. Xianwei in.

"I heard that Mr. Tang got a piece of good ink before. I don't know if Mr. Tang can lead the old man to observe it?" Mr. Xianwei said suddenly.

Hearing this, Mr. Tang lowered his head, his eyes darkened, and he raised his head with an undiminished smile and said, "Hey, why not? Speaking of which, Mr. Tang is a businessman. To Mr. Tang, reading and writing is an important thing. It is a kind of torture, so whether this piece of ink is good or bad is a dead thing to Tang, if Mr. Xianwei thinks this piece of ink is really good ink, why not give it to Mr. Xianwei." "

This A good ink should be a scholar like Mr. Xianwei, so that he can make the most of it, and if he stays in Tang, it will be a good thing." When Mr. Xianwei heard that Mr. Tang wanted to give

him this ink, he touched it happily The beard on the chin said: "That's the case, then the county Wei will be disrespectful, thank you, Mr. Tang." "

Master Xianwei, you are polite, the study is in front, please!" After Mr. Tang opened the door of the study and invited Xianwei to enter , turned his head at the door to see that there was no one around, and then closed the doors in the study.

After closing the doors, Mr. Tang did not go to get any good ink to show Mr. Xianwei, but bowed his hands to Mr. Xianwei who was sitting at the head, and said: "I don't know if Mr. Xian came here to order." "

Huh , last time you sent someone to kill Jun Mo, but in the end, they were all a bunch of idiots, and Jun Mo sent all the corpses to the county magistrate." It turns out that although this person is the county magistrate of Biancheng County, he is also Tang The son's boss.

"My lord, please check clearly. After all, Jun Mo is the 'General Yinjia' who is well-known to Dayu and Rouran. How could his subordinates and others be able to kill him? Please help your subordinates." Mr. Tang heard that Mr. Xianwei Asked about the crime, he quickly defended.

"Hmph, I'll give you one more chance. If you screw up again this time; master, it's hard to explain. When the time comes, your lovely wife, Lin'er, will make a mistake, and I can't guarantee it." Xian Wei After the adult took a sip of tea slowly, he put down the teacup and pointed out something.

Mr. Tang was shocked when he heard the menacing words, and hurriedly stabilized his body, saying: "My lord, please tell me that this subordinate will never hesitate to die, and please speak a few words of kindness for this subordinate in front of the master. Bypass the subordinates' wives, children and mothers."

"That depends on whether you are successful in this task."

"Your subordinates will definitely die, and if they are unsuccessful, they will definitely not return you." Mr. Tang said with a broken wrist.

"Okay, it's good to have this determination." Lord Xianwei said happily.

"The mission this time is......" Mr. Xianwei whispered this mission in Mr. Tang's ear.

"Please rest assured, my lord and master, this subordinate will definitely complete the task this time." After hearing the details of the task, Mr. Tang accepted the order.

"Okay, since the ink appreciation is over, then the county Wei will go to see Mr. Tang's unicorn, and ask for a glass of wedding wine by the way." Master Xianwei returned to normal again, as if he really came in just to reward ink.

"You please."

.........

Night falls in

the border town at the end of August, it is hot during the day, but at night, the weather starts to cool down, so night is a good time to sleep .

At this moment, the hustle and bustle of the daytime has receded from the Tang residence.

In the bedroom, Mrs. Tang ordered the maid to take the baby who had just finished breastfeeding and fell asleep to sleep. When she saw her husband sitting on the edge of the table, frowning and thinking about something, she walked over and poured him a cup of tea. Said: "My husband, what's bothering you, why don't you tell me and let me listen to it. Even if I don't have any good suggestions, you and I can discuss it." Mr. Tang looked at the weak wife in front of him

. , took a sip of the tea his wife poured, and seeing that they were the only couple in the room, he asked, "My son is sleeping.

"

Mr. Tang reached out to grab his wife's hand, and after playing with it for a while, he said: "Ah Rou, I'm going out tomorrow to do what the master ordered..." Before Mr. Tang

finished speaking, Mrs. Tang quickly Anxiously cut to Wen and asked: "Is there any danger? When will you come back?"

Mrs. Tang has always known that her husband is doing important things for the master. Every time the husband goes out to do errands, she is very worried at home, deeply afraid that the husband will go out Thinking of her husband going out again tomorrow, Mrs. Tang couldn't stop crying.

"A Rou, don't cry." Mr. Tang hurriedly wiped away his wife's tears with his hands.

He knew that his wife was worried every time he went out, but he couldn't help it. He dared not disobey what the master ordered.

"Don't cry first, listen to me: after I go out this time, if I don't come back within ten days, you pack up your things and take your mother and child away. I'll guide you, follow these roads I will lead you away, and then I will settle down in a Lujia village in this place, where I have already bought a house and fields. The head of the Lujia village, I have saved my life, and after you go, he will take good care of you. "Mr. Tang took a few roads from his arms and handed them to Tang Mansion.

"No, don't, I want to wait for my husband to come with me." Mrs. Tang refused to take the lead, crying with tears in her eyes.

"A Rou, be obedient, mother is old and our child is still young, if you don't leave, do you want to die with me?" Mr. Tang persuaded solemnly.

"Husband..."

"You take it and get ready, maybe your husband will be lucky and fateful, maybe you will be able to get out of this time without incident, be good." Mr. Tang couldn't help saying The crying wife hugged her tightly in her arms and said softly, "Ah Rou, Tang Yancheng is the only one in my Tang family. If I really can't come back this time, then Qing'er will be the last root of the Tang family." ."

"Arou, I, Tang Yancheng, beg you to protect him, okay?"

"Okay, okay, husband, don't worry, as long as I'm still alive, I will protect our son." Mrs. Tang cried after hearing her husband's words. Guaranteed out of breath.

"Good Arou, remember, if I don't come back within ten days, you can take your mother and son with you, and only pack some small things and banknotes, and don't take any other big things with you. Someone will come from the back door." To pick you up, you remember the code for the connection, and you must pay attention to safety." Mr. Tang instructed again.

"Yeah, yeah." Mrs. Tang buried her head in his arms and sobbed, nodding.

"Good Ah Rou, I know it's hard for you. Since the day Li married me, you have been in fear, but I can't do anything about your husband. If I get on this boat, I won't be able to get off. If I really get out this time In case of an accident, after you go to Nalujia Village and settle down, if I still haven't come to see you within three years...you just...find one." Young Master Tang choked on his wife's head and said.

He knows how hard life is for a family of orphans, widows and young children. Although he has made arrangements, he still doesn't want his wife to suffer.

"No, don't marry. If you marry, you will be married twice. I don't know if that family will bully you. You have the property and money left by me. When the time comes, you should find a man who comes to you so that he can't bully you. "

Listening to her husband arranging the funeral, Mrs. Tang cried heartbreakingly. She really loves her husband.

Shaking his head with tears in his eyes, he said, "No, I don't want to find any more men. I will be born as a man of your Tangyan city and die as a ghost of your Tangyan city. I will wait for you with my mother-in-law and my son. Just wait for you for one day, if you don't come back for a year, I'll wait for you for a year, if you don't come back for a lifetime, then I'll wait for you forever, and I'll go find you when our son gets married and has a baby, you must wait for me below , you can't go first."

"Okay! I'll wait for you."