Chapter 51

"Hiss, it's delicious, it's delicious, this taste is so satisfying."

Mo Li watched An'er squatting by the door and eating a large bowl of red oil vermicelli, while being hissed by the spicy food, but the The movement and mouth did not stop, eating a mouthful of vermicelli and drinking a mouthful of big bones, it was really delicious, An Er felt that since following Dr. Mo, his life was really better than that of a god.

Li Li looked at An Er and shook his head amusedly. He still doubted that An Er was such a second, how could he become a hidden guard?

Jun Mo looked at Mo Li's attention completely on An Er, his face was a little dark, and he glanced at An Er sharply, and then said to Mo Li with a resentful expression: "What's so good about him, it's better to look at him." Look at you man and me, I am much prettier than that kid."

Mo Li's face darkened when he heard that, and your face, who stole your face, made you so shameless... and gave

him a blank look , ignoring him, Mo Li lowered his head and ate the rice noodles in his bowl.

I haven't eaten it for several years, and it's the biggest meal at this time, who has the time to watch him!

Jun Mo saw that Mo Li ignored him, turned his head and stared secretly at An Er, thinking: An Er is too annoying in this kind of situation, why don't we just send him out on missions.

When An Er was eating happily, suddenly there was a chill behind his back, and he shivered. He looked around, but there was nothing unusual, and he muttered to himself: The boss and An San must be talking ill of me behind my back, hmph I know they are envious that I have delicious food with Dr. Mo, I will eat more, and I will show off to them when I go back at night, and I am jealous of them.

Then, after the bastard finished eating the vermicelli in the bowl quickly, he turned his head and said to Li Li with a flattering face: "Little Doctor Mo, your vermicelli and big bone soup are so delicious, I still want to eat them." I can have another bowl."

Mo Li looked at An Er with a flattering expression, and said amusedly, "There are still some in the kitchen, eat as much as you like, don't just eat vermicelli, here is also the braised pheasant you bought in the morning."

"Little Doctor Mo, the dishes you cook are so delicious, I decided to follow you forever." An Er sighed while eating the braised chicken nuggets.

Then I went to the kitchen to scoop up a bowl of big bone soup and came back. I sat on the side with a piece of braised chicken and a mouthful of soup.

It was so delicious! An Er sighed.

Looking at such ruthless subordinates, Jun Mo secretly decided that he must send the errants out to do missions, and send them far away.

—————————————————————— "Aren't you going to the military camp today?" Jun Mo had

already

left for the military camp when Mo Li got up every day, but today Mo Li woke up and found Jun Mo Mo was still at home, making breakfast, Gu Moli asked curiously.

"The things accumulated before have been done. Take a day off today and spend time with you." Jun Mo said without stopping, handing Mo Li a handkerchief to wash his face and preparing for breakfast.

"I made some porridge, let's make do with it. I'll take you out to eat something delicious at noon." "

Okay, what's delicious?" Mo Li asked curiously after taking a sip of the rice porridge.

"What do you want to eat?"

"I'm not picky, as long as it's delicious, I'll eat it." Mo Liben loved to eat food, especially after he didn't eat it in the last few years, now he only needs it to be delicious. I didn't pick any more.

"Then let's go shopping and see what's delicious, and we'll eat whatever."

"Okay, by the way, you are at home today, why don't we go buy another house."

"?"

Jun Mo was puzzled, now that the house is well lived, why should we buy another house.

"Li Nian and the others have already learned how to make potato flour and sweet potato flour, and they all do it in this house, and there are tens of thousands of catties of potatoes and sweet potatoes piled up in the backyard. There must be more and more people making vermicelli. Everyone lives here The house is not very convenient, so I plan to buy a new house and move out."

This house is a two-entry yard, but there are people like Li Nian who make vermicelli in the house, and there must be many people involved in it. It's inconvenient to be together, especially when he uses the things in the space, so it's better to find another house.

"Okay, do you have any requirements for the house?" Jun Mo also thought of this question. After all, Mo Li is a brother, and it is not good to live with these people. Although he doesn't mind, but in the future Mo Li will become his Fu Lang, someone might use this to discredit him.

"It's just for us to live by ourselves, and we don't need to buy a big one. It's about the same as this one. By the way, what are your plans now and how long will you stay? I can arrange my future plans.

" However, there is internal turmoil in the royal family, and the old king seems to be sick and dying, and the princes except the fourth prince are now vying for the throne." Jun Mo told Li Li the information he received yesterday.

"Why is the fourth prince the only one who doesn't fight?" Li Li immediately made up some stories after listening.

"The fourth prince's mother made us Dayu people. She was originally a talented girl from a village in this city. Later, when Rouran people raped her, her family members were killed and she was robbed. After being dedicated to King Rouran, all the women in Rouran are tough after all, and suddenly there comes a gentle lady from everyone, and King Rouran favors her very much, but this girl is also a forbearing person. However, Wang Zhouxuan wanted to take the opportunity to kill him after a period of time, but later there was a fourth prince. For the sake of the fourth prince, the girl endured it. She began to plan to please

King Rouran and raised the fourth prince. Until five years ago, we After the person quietly connected with her, we started to cooperate with us, but in the royal court of Rouran, the heir to the throne cannot have foreign blood, so this woman told us to cooperate, so that his son, who was the king of Rouran at that time, would cooperate with us. We Dayu signed a non-aggression contract."

"Are the fourth prince and his mother trustworthy?" Li Li felt that this was an opportunity, if they could cooperate, then Jun Mo wouldn't have to stay in the border town to continue fighting . "It's credible, so let's think about how to cooperate now." "Then we can cooperate with her, push the fourth prince up, sign a peace treaty, and start border trade. I remember hearing you said that Rouran's war horse is very powerful. There are many people over there.

"

It is for grazing. Salt, iron, tea, and silk are very needed. We start border trade. We provide these things in exchange for their horses and wool. Of course, don't return the iron to them, but you can exchange them for iron pots. After a few years Well, after these herdsmen have benefited, they will definitely not think about fighting anymore." "

It depends on what the higher-ups say, but we can send people to help the fourth prince." "

This is beneficial to the country and the people. Good thing, who wouldn't be so dizzy and refuse to agree."

"Probably won't."

That person is in a daze and is afraid of their family, but this thing that benefits the country and the people should not refuse to agree. .

The two of them were discussing this matter and walked all the way, when they suddenly saw a circle of people watching in front of them, and they didn't know what they were watching.

Li Li released his supernatural power and saw two adults, a man and a woman, and two children, one big and one small, surrounded by this group of people.

"Do you want to go over and have a look?" Mo Li asked.

In fact, he is not a nosy master, just looking at one of the children reminds him of the little guy who returned to the general's mansion.

Jun Mo nodded.

The two of them walked over and saw the man following the woman and said, "Look at these two children, this brother is only ten years old, and this brother is only five years old. I will have to train them for a few years before I buy them. And they were so severely injured by you, I have to ask a doctor to buy them, which is another sum of money, and you still want to pay ten taels!" Some of the onlookers who knew the details of

this woman followed others in a low voice: " This woman is really cruel, and these two children are really pitiful!"

A bystander asked: "What's the matter, what's going on?"

"Hey, you don't know, I live next to this woman's house Let me tell you, this woman's brother is Lu Qiran, a yamen servant in our yamen. This woman lives on the other side of the third street. Now she is in charge of a restaurant with Lu Qiran in partnership. These two brothers are also suffering. , They came from Shang County, their parents died, and only one uncle raised them, but a few months ago his uncle went to the city to have a dispute with someone and was beaten to death. The family is a bit powerful, so there was nothing I could do about it, so the child quietly went to that family's house and set fire to it, fearing that the government would investigate him, so he took his younger brother and fled to the border town overnight to join his aunt."

"Unexpectedly, their little aunt had passed away long ago, and the little uncle married Lu Qiran's younger sister, who was also this woman. The little brother is sick, this woman doesn't want to ask a doctor to treat him, and seeing that they are both good-looking, she plans to sell both of them, so that she can get a sum of money after losing her burden." Mo Li

listened Somewhat strange, he asked: "This woman has nothing to do with brothers and sisters and has no blood relationship. How can she just buy good people as slaves? Isn't she afraid of violating the law?

" Among them, there is a law that expressly stipulates that those who illegally sell people as slaves will be sentenced to hanging;

"Hey, this woman's elder brother is a yamen servant in the yamen. Who dares to provoke them? Besides, the contract is 10%. Once the two children's finger prints are pressed, who can tell whether it is voluntary or compulsory.

" After listening to each other, they looked at each other and looked at the two children on the ground. Except for the good face, the rest of the place was filled with welts, and there were bloodstains oozing out. It seemed that there was no intact place.

The older boy raised his head to see the person in front of him, opened his eyes hard, and looked at Mo Li and Jun Mo, especially the guy in front of him who looked at the exquisite clothes, outstanding appearance, and extraordinary temperament. The person with status suddenly showed Xiyi's gaze, and begged: "Please two kind-hearted people, save us."

After finishing speaking, the young man gave a light kick, and then said: "Please two young masters, please take me and my younger brother away." We bought it, and we are willing to repay the life-saving grace of the two sons."

Seeing Mo Li and Jun Mo suddenly appearing, the man who was still bargaining with the woman before, looked at them angrily and said To: "Where do you come out without eyes, dare to rob someone from your grandpa, don't you want to live?"