Chapter 65

In the forest, trees and weeds swayed proudly in the wind. But at this time, except for the trees and weeds, there is no sound of other animals, and there is no bird in the deep forest.

Jun Mo led the soldiers of the Second Battalion through the mountains and forests. They have been checking the reason for the wild animals in the mountains for the past few days.

Today, Junmo and his team went to the deep mountain and old forest to investigate, but found some traces in the deep mountain and old forest. Following the traces, they found a steep cliff on one of the mountains. Although it is a steep cliff, if someone is on it With a rope, people can go down to the cliff, or throw up from the bottom of the cliff with eagle claws, or go up to the top of the mountain from below.

Standing on the top of the mountain, Jun Mo looked down at the cliff and thought to himself, "Rope!"

An Er heard that and immediately put a rope around a big tree next to him.

Jun Mo said: "The first team will follow me down, and the second team will guard here." After speaking, he first climbed down along the rope.

"Master, wait, let me go down and investigate first, you go down!" An Er immediately stopped Jun Mo and said.

Jun Mo waved his hand, and said, "Do you think anyone can hurt me with your master's skill?"

An Er couldn't help but withdraw his outstretched arm, and just followed Jun Mo closely.

Below the cliff is a grassland. It turns out that the back of the mountain is Rouran.

Jun Mo and his group walked slowly in the grassland. Jun Mo, who was walking in front, suddenly stopped the people behind him, and the group squatted in the grass.

Jun Mo said: "Clairvoyance!"

An Er took out the clairvoyance and handed it to Jun Mo, saying that the clairvoyance was a telescope invented by Jun Mo when he came here, and there was no such thing here before Jun Mo's future.

After Jun Mo invented the clairvoyance, only he, his confidant generals and Anbu had the clairvoyance, and none of the others were exiled.

Jun Mo doesn't have Li Li's mental ability, so he can't see the details in the distance, so he can only rely on his clairvoyance. Jun Mo saw through the clairvoyance that the black spot in the distance is indeed a tent, and his guess is correct.

Jun Mo turned his head and said in a low voice: "It's from Rouran, the wild animals in the mountains this time really have something to do with Rouran." The

captain of the first team: "General, do you want to catch them?"

Jun Mo said: "Not yet, not yet An Er is watching over here to see how many pedestrians there are, and what is the next plan."

An Er: "Yes!"

"Let's go back up first." After speaking, Jun Mo and his group quietly retreated to the bottom of the cliff. Climbed up the rope.

A group of people climbed halfway up the mountain, and suddenly the rope of one of the soldiers broke, and everyone watched the soldier on the rope fall. In this extremely dangerous moment, the soldier was caught by Jun Mo who was flying over the cliff , The little soldier who was waiting to die with his eyes closed found that he was being held back. When he opened his eyes, he saw that it was his general who saved his life.

"General..." The little soldier was moved and thankful to say something, but he didn't want his general to stop at the beginning.

"Shut up, hurry up." Jun Mo looked at the man who was crying with snot and tears on his face. This man had very dignified eyes.

Hearing his general's scolding, the little soldier could only shut up aggrievedly, clutching the rope tightly in his hands and crawling behind Jun Mo.

Less than ten meters away from the top of the mountain, Jun Mo stopped suddenly. All the soldiers watched Jun Mo stop, and they also stopped, asking: "General?"

Jun Mo raised his hand to stop talking, and listened carefully to the voice on the top of the mountain.

"Something happened on the top of the mountain." After speaking, Jun Mo held the rope with one hand, and jumped up with his feet.

The soldiers behind looked at the general who was strung up, and everyone began to climb up like Jun Mo, but they were not as good as Jun Mo, and they could only string one section at a time.

As soon as Jun Mo went up to the top of the mountain, a white flash of light appeared in front of his eyes. Jun Mo dodged sideways, but kicked him underground. When the enemy was kicked out, he quickly drew the weapon on his waist and swung it down. It is a silver-white pistol. This pistol has been refitted by Jun Mo to be movable and retractable. It is usually put away and hung on the waist.

Jun Mo flew up, fighting with the silver gun in his hand, chopped down all the men in black who were standing in front of him, and then rushed to the center of the battlefield ahead, shooting one enemy at a time. The soldiers of the second team, which was in danger of being attacked by the enemy, could finally breathe a sigh of relief.

At this time, all the soldiers underground also climbed up to the top of the mountain. On the top of the mountain, their generals and comrades-in-arms left behind were confronting a group of men in black, and they quickly took off their weapons to join in.

With Jun Mo and the soldiers from the first team joining in, the soldiers from the second team solved the crisis.

"Leave one alive." Jun Mo ordered when he saw that there were only a few men in black left on the battlefield.

It's just a pity that the remaining men in black couldn't kill Jun Mo and the others, nor could they leave. In order not to reveal the master behind them, they resolutely gritted their teeth and committed suicide.

"Damn, they're all dead." A soldier said indignantly after seeing the man in black lying on the ground with black blood on his mouth, he knew that he had committed suicide by eating meth.

"There are no clues left." The dark three and the soldiers checked the man in black on the ground, and there was no trace of clues left on his body.

"Since they are here to assassinate, they will definitely not leave any clues on their bodies, but judging by the way these people are dressed and their clean suicide behavior, they should be dead servants raised by someone." Darkly said.

"Hmph, after all, it's just those people. If you want my Jun Mo's life, it depends on whether these people are capable enough." Jun Mo said fearlessly.

"Take these corpses and send them to the county government." Since these people dared to send people, don't blame him for sending these corpses to the county government, even though he knew that the county magistrate would definitely not be able to find out about it, saying Maybe one of these people is also the county magistrate?

But Jun Mo just wanted to tell them clearly that he, Jun Mo, was not afraid of their assassination, and continued to come if he had the ability! He, Jun Mo, will accompany him to the end to see who dies first.

Jun Mo and his party walked into the county yamen with a bloody look and a group of corpses. The county magistrate Bo and the yamen servants were all frightened.

Seeing the dead body thrown into the lobby, everyone was saying in their hearts: Damn, whoever provoked this evil god would not be afraid of death and dare to send someone to kill him.

Only that Xian Wei in the lobby of the county government office stared at the corpse on the ground, his eyes dimmed, but he immediately lowered his head, so that people could not see the expression and eyes on his face clearly.

"General Jun, you and all the other officers and soldiers are not there, are you?" the county magistrate looked at the corpse in shock.

But there must be no trouble, if there is no general Jun in this side of the city, the other side of the city will be in danger, once Rouran comes over, the first to bear the brunt is his parents and officials in this side of the city.

"It's nothing, your corpses will be handed over to you. Since a murder case occurred within your jurisdiction, I will trouble Mr. Chen to investigate the case." Jun Mo said expressionlessly.

"Yes, yes, don't worry, General Jun, the lower officials will definitely find out and give the general an explanation." Grandpa Chen County hurriedly promised.

"Then I will trouble Master Chen, Jun Mo bid farewell."

"General Jun, go slowly."

After sending Jun Mo and his party away, the county magistrate turned around and returned to the yamen, looked at the corpse of the man in black on the ground, angrily walked over and kicked a few times, and said angrily, "How dare you come here?" Assassinating General Jun is really looking for death. General Jun has the title of "General Silver Demon", so you can assassinate him. Look at you, the assassination failed and Qingqing was killed instead. Why bother! Why bother? !"

Listening to the tone of the magistrate, it seems that this assassination has nothing to do with him, but who knows?

Jun Mo, who heard the voice of the magistrate of Ya'nei County from a distance, thought to himself with a sneer on his face.

Those people above are really brains eaten by dogs. Rouran is just a civil strife at this time, so they can't wait to get rid of him, and they don't need to think about it. There is a lot of food, grass and materials, but they have to attack Dayu to attack the border city. After really getting rid of him, Junmo, it is a bunch of idiots to see who will guard the border city and who will stop Rouran's siege.

———————————————————————————————

Mo Li felt a lot better when he woke up, stretched his body, got out of bed, put on his shoes, and looked up at the head of the bed According to the hourglass, it was already about a quarter of the unitary time. Mo Li converted the time, and the quarter of the unitary time was around five o'clock in the afternoon.

Twisting his neck, he walked out of the room, and a gust of hot air came to his nostrils.

Mo Li wanted to go back to the cool room, but thinking about it, he only ate a bowl of cold noodles at noon. At this time, his stomach was scratching on an empty stomach, and it was a bit bitter summer for Ah Mo these days, and he couldn't eat many things. Think of something refreshing and appetizing.

Li Li walked into the kitchen and checked what dishes were in the kitchen. He seldom went shopping and usually wanted something to eat, so Jun Mo ordered An Er and the others to buy it.

Mo Li took a look. Today's dishes included bitter gourd, eggplant, green beans and other home-cooked dishes, and there was a piece of pork belly cold in the water tank. Looking down, Mo Li found a bowl of screws beside the water tank.

Mo Li smiled when he saw the screw. The screw was obviously bought for him. In such a hot weather, Ah Mo didn't like to eat these things, so he loved them.

Rolling up his sleeves, Li Li decided on today's dinner, stir-fried bitter gourd, just in time to clear the fire for Ah Mo, so that his hands would not be tired again.

It's been a bitter summer for Ah Mo these days, and he doesn't like to eat greasy food, so let's have a cold eggplant, and then a little fried pork belly. The fried pork belly is not greasy, which is just right for Ah Mo.

Finally, give yourself a spicy snail, but unfortunately there is no beer here. In summer, a pot of spicy snail and a bottle of frozen beer are a perfect match!

Hiss~ hiss~ Just thinking about the taste makes my mouth water!

Let's cook pumpkin and mung bean porridge for the staple food. Anyway, it's such a hot day, I don't want to eat dry rice.

Li Li was thinking about the menu for the evening, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt that he had fallen. Thinking about the past, in the last days, it was difficult to eat porridge, let alone 100-meter dry rice. I don't like to eat 100-meter dry rice anymore, it's too depraved, no good! No good!

While thinking about Mo Li, he took a few snow pears and white fungus from the space, let's have another snow pear soup with white fungus!