Chapter 41

"Mother, my son is right, he is a wild man, otherwise Mo Li would dare to agree to be my side-husband." Gou Dongxi didn't see the situation clearly until now, and said disapprovingly.

"Shut up." At this time, Mrs. Gou regretted that she had taught her son too little, which made him develop such a lawless and incomprehensible temperament.

Mo Li suddenly made a snort, and smiled at Jun Mo, who was next to him with a dark face, and said, "Hey, you've become a wild man."

Jun Mo looked at the mischievous Li Li, and said dotingly: "Naughty."

Xiao Junyi was watching the scene from the side, covering his mouth with his hands and giggling.

Gou Dongxi has always been very conceited, especially because his mother has something to do with the palace, so he is even more arrogant. Seeing the interaction between Mo Li and Jun Mo, he was very angry, and said: "You... you bitch, you are so arrogant in front of me Just flirting with wild guys, really flirting~" "

Ouch" Gou Dongxi just finished speaking when he was kicked to the foot of the wall by Jun Mo.

"Son, how are you? Are you okay?" Mrs. Gou looked at Gou Dongxi who was curled up in pain, feeling distressed and very angry.

Because of the token before, I thought that no matter who this person is, for the sake of the palace, I backed down a step this time, who knows that this person is so ignorant of good and bad, and hurt my son so much.

"Mother, hurry up, find the magistrate of the county and send someone to arrest him. If you dare to kick me, I will make him die." Gou Dongxi felt that his internal organs were displaced when he was kicked by this kick, and the pain was terribly painful. Therefore, he hated Jun Mo who kicked him very much.

"Okay, mother will find someone to arrest them immediately." Mrs. Gou saw her son's face turned pale in pain, "Uncle Zhong, go to the doctor quickly, and send someone to the county magistrate by the way, and say that there are a group of Someone stole the royal gift that the palace rewarded me, and told him to send someone to arrest him." Madam Gou said with a look of resentment.

"Yes, ma'am." After taking the order, Uncle Zhong hurriedly prepared to go out to find the doctor.

"Hehe, Mrs. Gou is really very powerful." Mo Li shook his head and looked at their mother and son.

Jun Mo signaled Aner and the others to guard the door and not let anyone out.

"And you bitch, after arresting your female cadre, you see how I will deal with you. I will make you beg me~fuck~you." Gou Dongxi remembered that all of this was because Li Li refused to be It was caused by his side-husband, if Li Li had promised him to be his side-husband from the beginning, then he wouldn't suffer this kind of trouble today, so he gritted his teeth and said.

'Pa' Just as Gou Dongxi finished speaking, he was kicked from one corner of the wall by Jun Mo to the other corner.

Gou Dongxi, who was kicked this time, couldn't cry out in pain, curled up in pain and could only tremble, probably because his internal organs were injured by the kick, and blood was bleeding from the corner of his mouth.

"Bold, you all want to make trouble with Prince Xiaoyao's mansion, don't you?" Mrs. Gou was really angry and anxious this time, as well as scared.

She left the palace and married Mr. Gou according to the words of her side husband. She was doing business in this county town of Jin. Because of the backing of the side husband of the palace, she was always respected, even the magistrate of the county supported her, let alone her. Speaking of others, no one has ever dared to show her face, let alone anyone who dared to beat his son like Jun Mo.

Thinking that in the past, as long as his son let out the news that he liked the girl and brother of that family, those bastards would immediately send the girl to the door in person, even this time Mo Li is the same, his son It was his honor to see him, Li Li, and he should thank him with all his heart, and he should be grateful to Baide for coming into the house to serve his son.

Only seeing this man holding the token of His Royal Highness the Prince of the Palace, he backed down a step and gave up Mo Li to this man, who knows that this man is so ignorant, hum, even if this man has any status in the capital, even if he is with His Royal Highness It doesn't matter, as long as it's not His Royal Highness, she has a way to deal with him.

Behind her is the side-husband of the palace, and standing behind the side-husband is His Highness the Third Prince, and His Highness the Third Prince is currently the most preferred candidate for the throne by the Holy Majesty.

Jun Mo was expressionless: "Xiaoyao Wangfu, what's wrong with you, a little housewife in the dog's mansion, so you can't get along with Xiaoyao Wangfu? This is interesting.

" Although I left the palace to marry here in Jin County, the head of my family has always been doing business for my fiancée, so as long as you touch me, you will have trouble with my fiancée, and if you can't get along with your fiancée, you will have trouble with Xiaoyao Wangfu. "Madam Gou stood there and said arrogantly.

She really wanted to see Jun Mo beg for mercy with a face of fear after hearing her words, thinking that if Jun Mo begged her for mercy, she would spare him because of his relationship with His Royal Highness the Prince of the Palace, but There was no escape from the crime, if he kicked her twice, she would have his legs destroyed.

Jun Mo looked at Mrs. Gou and said casually: "A side husband's girl has a lot of style. Unfortunately, I know more about the affairs of Xiaoyao Palace, but I haven't heard much about the side husband in this mansion. It's the first time I've heard that a maid from Li's mansion will offend the palace by tidying up the concubine's side."

Hearing that Jun Mo seemed to understand the situation in the palace, he felt a little uneasy, but when he thought that the concubine was not in the palace, He is favored by the prince, but behind him is the third prince, and behind the third prince is the current sage. Thinking of letting go, his body tensed up, and he said arrogantly: "I am not an ordinary maid, the business of our Goufu is There are half of my husband, but our head of the family has been doing things for my husband, and my husband thinks highly of me, but he often rewards me with imperial gifts." "It seems that you are very popular with the side of the palace

. Husband's attention!" Mo Li suddenly said coolly.

"That's right!" Mrs. Gou said with a proud face.

"So, you guys still let my housekeeper go, and if you beg me for mercy at this time, I can consider whether to spare you from death." Then he turned his head and looked at Li Li viciously and said, "And you, why don't you come over to serve me?" My son, if the service is not good, I will sell you to a brothel and let you live a life of being raped by thousands of people."

Jun Mo's eyes were red with anger when he heard the vicious words. An Er and other guards directly showed their weapons.

Mo Li stopped Jun Mo and the others, walked slowly in front of Mrs. Gou, and said coolly: "Actually, I've always been soft-hearted. Give me back."

"Since you have committed a crime in my hands today, I don't want to waste time entangled with you here. I always think that the villain dies because of talking too much, so I don't want to entangle you with too many words." "

Mo Li released the murderous aura in his body to lock Mrs. Gou tightly, and then released his psychic powers, giving a mental hint to Mrs. Gou: "Since you are so important to your master, then you have turned against your master. , as long as it is what your master tells you to do, you just ignore it and don't do it, and in the future, don't hand over any money transferred from your Gou family's business to your master." "Since you have this idea in your heart, then

you From now on, go to work in the kiln every night, and take two days off every five days, you see how kind I am to you, and I will give you a vacation." "This

hint is also effective for your husband when you go back, and you and Your husband can live a good life, you can't divorce or abandon you, you can just enjoy it."

Mo Li smiled after finishing speaking, thinking that he was kind, he didn't kill them directly, If he was in the last days according to him, he would have killed Mrs. Gou and Gou Dongxi long ago.

Mrs. Gou was frightened to death by Li Li's murderous intent, so she quickly accepted Mo Li's hint and passed out immediately after Mo Li's hint was completed.

Mo Li felt that he was coughing a bit after talking so much, and he was holding the water glass on the table to moisten his throat. Jun Mo snatched it away, handed him another warm glass, and said dotingly: "That's cold, drink this It's hot."

Xiao Junyi even covered his mouth with both hands, so surprised that he couldn't cover his mouth from ear to ear, his face was full of surprise, his eyes were bright, and he said excitedly: "Brother Ah Li, you are so amazing, you really He is a god like my brother."

Mo Li put down his teacup, looked at the excited little Jun Yi, who immediately got better because of Mrs. Gou's bad mood, pinched his cheek itchyly, and smiled . Jun Mo looked at the two of them amusedly, and asked Mo Li

, "Are you going to deal with those by yourself or me.

"

I also saw the scene when Mo Li gave his mother a hint before, and now he was terribly frightened, and kept yelling: "You are still a monster, go away, monsters don't come over..." Mo Li knelt

down Looking into his eyes, he said: "Since your name is Gou Dongxi, then you will really be a dog in the future, er, no, you can't insult the dog, the dog is much cuter than you." Mo Li stopped

thinking Thinking, suddenly seemed to think of something, and said happily: "Then you will only eat dog shit from now on, so you can be regarded as a dog. I heard that you were a girl from a good family who ruined a lot of good people before, so then Punish you to go to the backyard in the future. From now on, you will go to work in the kiln like your mother every day, and you will go to five repairs and two repairs on the same time as your mother, don't thank me too much." Mo Li looked at the paralyzed man next to him

. Mo Fangning gave a hint without thinking too much, since he always wanted to study and take the examination of scholar, then let him fail in the examination in the future, since he looks down on country people so much, let him return to his hometown to farm.

He believed that this punishment for Mo Fangning was really heavier than taking his life.

After Mo Fangning gave the hint, it was the turn of the housekeeper and others. Li Li didn't pay much attention to them, and said directly: "Since you are the dogs of the Gou family, you must have done a lot of evil things. Go to the street and tell all the evil things you have done, and then you will become a real dog leg, it must be the kind of wild dog that wanders outside, picks up garbage and eats." As for whether they can still do it after telling the evil

things If you can't be caught, then you don't care about him. If you are caught, it's a good thing. If you don't get caught, it's not bad to become a dog.

In the end, Mo Li released his ability to go out to find the Gou Mansion, and everyone in the Gou Mansion made a mistake that they forgot to have anything to do with Mo Li.

After Li Li made all the hints, he ignored them and signaled Aner and the others to let them go.

An Er and the guards were extremely surprised by Li Li at this time, thinking to themselves, this little doctor Mo looks more powerful than they know, but he is so excited, is there any reason, I thought the master was already powerful , now the future lord is even more powerful, just a few words can solve people, if they encounter a big enemy or fight with Rouran in the future, as long as the lord puts a curse on them, they don't need to blow away can win.

Not to mention, the idea of ​​​​Da Er really came true later, of course that will be a matter of later, so I won't say much at this time.

After Mo Li Junmo and the others settled the matter of the Gou Mansion, they left the restaurant, went to the county town, and prepared to buy something to go home.

When leaving, Mo Li gave a hint to the people in the restaurant, making people subconsciously forget that their group had contact with the people in the Gou Mansion, even if someone came to investigate, they couldn't find out about the Gou Mansion. What does Jun Mo have to do with it?

———————

I saw a burst of laughter from a country road.

"Brother Ah Li, I still want to eat cumin spare ribs and braised pork tonight."

"No, I can't eat cumin pork ribs, get angry."

"I want to eat your cooked pickled pork and garlic ribs."

"Okay."

"Brother Ah Li, you are partial. If you want to eat, you can cook it. If I want to eat, you won't make it for me."

"Boy, he is my future husband, he doesn't favor anyone else, if you have the ability, go find a husband who favors you." "

Damn it, don't teach bad children "

"I'm not young anymore, I'm already an adult."

"Yes~ yes, you are a young adult."

The voice slowly disappeared in the setting sun.