Chapter 58

It was night,

"Bastard!" Looking at the weak Liu Yang in front of him, Liu Shoubei couldn't show any pity for him at this time. At this moment, his heart was full of anger. If he hadn't seen that this kid had already Being kicked and hurt by that evil god, I can't wait to kick my feet again.

"I've been telling you not to cause trouble outside in my name, especially the people in the barracks. I have repeatedly warned you not to make trouble, but in the end, you even provoked that evil god in your deeds. Are you Do you think you have a long life?" Liu Shoubei scolded Liu Yang who was kneeling in front of him angrily.

Liu Shoubei also knew that this kid usually used his banner to do some deceitful deeds outside, but the bullies were only ordinary people and businesses with no background, so he also pretended not to know, firstly, it was Liu Yang If he gets benefits, he will show respect to her brother-in-law, and secondly, he still likes his sister for the time being, and this kid Liu Yang has not broken his bottom line yet, but today this kid has fallen into the hands of this evil god.

In the hands of this evil spirit, maybe he won't be able to get good defense. He is a man of the Holy One, and he has always been working for the Holy One. In the border town, he is responsible for the military supplies of the barracks. The higher-ups also know about the deductions, but the Holy Majesty does not like the Jun family, so everyone tacitly does not say anything, including the Holy Majesty.

And Jun Mo also knew that he had deducted the military salary, but there was no evidence on the surface, and he also knew that he was a member of the Holy One, and he did not deduct too much each time, so they have always kept each other in peace.

As a result, this kid fell into Jun Mo's hands this time, which was equivalent to giving him a handle. It seemed like a way to solve the matter.

The next day,

"Master, General Jun is here to defend." Liu Shoubei had just finished breakfast in the morning when he heard the report from his servants.

"General Jun!" Liu Shoubei was amazed, this evil god came too fast, "Hurry up and invite him in."

"Oh, General Jun, what kind of wind brought you here to my little garrison mansion, please don't forgive me if I miss you!" Liu Shoubei stood up and saw Jun Mo walking in from the door with a full face With a smile, he walked over and said while cupping his hands and saluting.

Jun Mo looked at Liu Shoubei fiercely, and asked with a very cold tone. "Liu Shoubei, I heard that you sent people to arrest me and say that I am a spy. If not, I will come to ask when I, Jun Mo, became a spy." "Misunderstanding, General Jun, this is purely a misunderstanding

. Anyone here could be a spy, but you are not General Jun, General Jun has worked hard to protect the border city for me, Dayu, if there is no General Jun, our border city would have been destroyed by Rouran long ago, so General Jun is completely misunderstood." Liu After the guard heard Jun Mo's words, he thought it was bad!

Liu Shoubei began to complain and explained: "I have heard about what happened yesterday. This is completely the younger brother of a concubine in my family. General Jun also knows that although my husband has not become a monk, he has seen him at home many years ago. It's a small Buddhist hall, so this little concubine handles everything in this mansion, so I didn't know that this little concubine's younger brother used my name to make trouble outside." "This kid last

night I have already taught him a lesson, and it just so happens that General Jun is here today, so I will hand him over to you, and you can deal with him as you like, General Jun, you can see if you can." Liu Shoubei said with a righteous face.

"Liu Shoubei, I didn't come here today to see how you deal with your little brother-in-law. I still have something to ask you." Jun Mo didn't pick up on him, and said otherwise.

Liu Shoubei knew that he couldn't hide today, so he said, "Then, General Jun, let's go to the study to discuss in detail."

"Please!"

Jun Mo didn't come out of the defense mansion until Xiangwu. No one knew what the two of them talked about in the study all morning, but when Jun Mo left the defense mansion, the evil spirit in his body was gone, and he only knew that Liu Shoubei was waiting for Jun Mo.陌离开后,又去把他的小舅子刘阳揍了一顿,揍完之后,他心爱的小妾赶紧抱着浑身是伤的刘阳伊伊嘤嘤的抱怨着叫下人请大夫。

————————————————————

There are three medical clinics in the border town, namely Jishitang, Tongrentang, and Guangjitang.

These three medical clinics have their own differences. Jishitang treats many common people. Tongrentang must have money to go in to see a doctor and get medicine. It is said that there is a doctor in Guangjitang who came from the imperial hospital. He is very popular with rich families and officials in border towns. People's kindness.

At this time, when many ordinary people came and went to Jishitang to see a doctor and get medicine, suddenly an urgent voice came in.

"Doctor Tong, come quickly, help!" I saw a man in his thirties rushing in from the door, with a boy in his teens on his back, his hands hanging from the man's back, Eyes closed tightly, unconscious, blood flowed from the back of the man below him like water, walking all the way, blood was all over the ground, it was very scary.

Although many female brothers in the medical hall saw it, they didn't scream, but they were all frightened, and they all ran to the side to make way.

"Leave after seeing the sickness and grabbing the medicine, let the doctor come quickly." The apprentice in the medical hall quickly ran over, took out a mat while maintaining order, and directed the man to put the wounded on his back carefully. on the ground.

After the person was placed on the ground, everyone guessed how serious the injury was. A wound extended obliquely from the left chest to the right waist. The flesh on the chest was opened, and the bones were visible, and the flesh was indistinct. Judging from the appearance of the wound, what kind of animal should it be? caught.

It seems that the young man has vented his breath but not breathed it in, and his life is not long.

Doctor Tong from the medical center gave some treatment after the examination, and shook his head feebly.

"This person's injury is too serious, the wound is too big, and the blood can't be stopped at all." Dr. Tong said while shaking his head with gauze in his hands.

"Doctor Tong, please save my child, he was injured to save my useless father, please, I kowtow to you." The dignified seven-foot man cried with tears and snot in his nose He knelt on the ground and kowtowed to Dr. Tong, the crying sound made people feel sad and cry when they heard it.

And this man also had some scratches, but not as severe as the boy on the ground.

"Isn't this the Yan Orion on the mountain of Kushiling? Why did he suffer such a serious injury? Could it be that he went hunting and encountered a big guy?" Some of the onlookers recognized the two.

"That's right, this little fellow from the Yan family has been injured so badly, it looks like he won't survive," said another onlooker.

Speaking of which, Orion is quite famous in the border town, because he is an Orion, and he is very good at hunting with one hand. He can hunt good wild animals every month. Many officials and officials from rich and noble families in this city will look for him every month. Buy some prey, and usually sell some big and small prey to restaurants.

Lying on the ground is Yan Orion's only son. His husband died long ago, and there is only such a son.

I didn't expect to encounter such a disaster today, and there was a burst of regret in the crowd.

"Yan Liehu, get up quickly, I have tried my best, but your son's injury is too serious, the bleeding cannot be stopped, I am afraid that he will die of blood in a short time, you should go home and prepare for the funeral." Dr. Tong supported him Yan Orion, heals the wounded and saves lives for doctors, but there are times when he is powerless!

"Doctor Tong, I beg you." Yan Orion couldn't keep up, and hugged Dr. Tong's leg just begging.

"If the bleeding can be stopped, there is still hope, but it's a pity..." Dr. Tong said.

"If you sew up his wound, it will stop the bleeding." A voice sounded like a clear spring, which cheered up the onlookers and Dr. Tong.

Everyone turned around and saw that it was just a boy of fifteen or sixteen years old, followed by a boy in his teens.

It was the little brother who spoke, and the little brother and the boy were Li Li and Ning Xia.

It turned out that Mo Li had done a reexamination for his husband at Dong Er's family in Taolin halfway up the mountain before going there today, and found that the husband was recovering well, and the child in his stomach was also safe, so he continued to open a doctor's office. After a second anti-fetal medicine and a second anti-inflammatory soup, he came back.

When passing by this Jishi Hall, seeing that it was full of people, Ning Xia ran over to find out the situation, and then ran back to tell Li Li, Mo Li insisted on doing good deeds every day, so he came in and said this.

Doctor Tong thought about the feasibility, and was about to ask where the method was.

Unexpectedly, the young and vigorous apprentice beside him spoke up first, and scolded: "Nonsense, what a little brother is talking nonsense here, human life is the view of the sky, not only can a needle and thread be used to sew clothes, but can a human body be sewed together with needles and thread? "The onlookers also talked a lot, it's really fantastic that this man's wound can be stitched up.

"Clothes can be stitched if they are torn, but why can't human skin be stitched?" Li Li replied, with sonorous words, making people think about the credibility.

"Presumptuous, a brother's family, don't stay at home, talk nonsense in this school, don't hurry up and go out." The apprentice said angrily.

"You are presumptuous!" "Shut up."

The voices of Ning Xia and Dr. Tong at the side sounded at the same time.

"Master! Look at them..." The apprentice was dissatisfied with his master's scolding, and even more dissatisfied with Ningxia's rebuttal to him.

Dr. Tong just took a deep look at him and ignored the apprentice. He thought about it just now. Although this suture method is unknown, it is not impossible. He is willing to give it a try.

Then he asked: "I don't know if this little brother knows the method of suturing. It's important to save people. I hope I can teach you." "

Master." Hearing that his master is like a little brother, this apprentice is With a red face, he scolded this brother just now, but now the master asks him for advice, isn't that a slap in the face?

"Hehe, of course my little master knows. Otherwise, what are you doing here? You have to know that my master is the apprentice of the genius doctor Chen He. Just because you don't know it doesn't mean that Chen He doesn't know it." Happy, he said triumphantly.

"So it's the apprentice of the genius doctor Chen, so that's how it is." "

So it's the disciple of the genius doctor, no wonder he knows medical skills that even Dr. Tong doesn't know." "

Yes, yes, there is a disciple of the genius doctor, this little guy is probably saved. "

..." When the onlookers heard that they were the disciples of the genius doctor, they said one word after another.

"It turns out that my little brother is a disciple of a genius doctor. It's a pleasure to meet you!" Dr. Tong bowed his hands to Li Li.

On the other hand, the apprentice next to him turned pale after hearing Ning Xia's words! Just now he said that a little brother was talking nonsense, but when he turned around, he was a disciple of a genius doctor, and his face was slapped.