Chapter 19

"Hey, tell me what's going on with you, the one inside is still so serious." Li Li asked curiously. He has lived here for such a long time. According to his understanding, although the people here can be noisy It's noisy, but generally they don't use knives to kill people.

Moreover, he rarely releases his abilities now, because everyone here has no entertainment at night, so everyone goes to bed early, but what to do if they can't fall asleep.

So everyone loves to do bed exercises.

At the beginning, when Li Li was not used to it, he released his abilities 24 hours a day to cover the entire Anping Village. As a result, he was forced to watch a short movie, and then he put away his abilities. This area of ​​the house is shrouded, and he rarely releases his abilities in other places in the village, especially at night, he basically won't release his abilities anymore.

Therefore, Li Li didn't know what happened to this group of people.

"Hey! It's not because of the water." A man sat down and said with a sad expression.

"Water?" Mo Li was puzzled, what did this fight have to do with water.

"We are from Xiahe Village next to us. There is Shanghe Village above our Xiahe Village. Both villages use a river. Now everyone has to plow paddy fields and start planting rice seedlings. But God has not rained for the past two months. With less rain, the soil in this field is drier, so it is necessary to divert water into the field to soak the field, but the people in the village of Shanghe Village are overbearing. They intercept the water in the river above, leaving only a small stream of water After that, this small stream of water is only enough for the households of our Xiahe Village, and there is no water for the fields." "

So the men in our village went to Shanghe Village to reason with them so that they could not intercept the water in the river. Ah, if the water is intercepted, what should we do with our fields? If there is no water in the fields, we will not be able to plow them. Without taxes, everyone will be fined to serve in the military, which is fatal."

"But the people in Shanghe Village are overbearing. They also say that it has nothing to do with us in Xiahe Village starving to death. The people in Shanghe Village also have to farm for water. They can't be waterproof. Who calls us Xiahe Village?"

"As a result, the men in the village became angry as soon as they heard it, and started fighting with the people in Shanghe Village. This Boss Yang is the son of our village head. He was hacked to protect us." The man said

. At these times, the sad ones cried.

"Then you haven't thought about going to the government?" Mo Li asked in bewilderment.

"Hey, the government will take care of our affairs. People in the government come to ask for money. If you don't have money...don't even think about looking for them, and the nephew of the village chief of Shanghe Village and his wife is in the yamen. A government servant will only help them go to Hecun when they go to the government."

Mo Li heard Moran, and he also knew that no matter if it is ancient times, modern times, or even the end of the world, as long as there is a background, anything is possible made.

Not to mention this ancient times, the backstage is heavy, even if you kill someone, if the government is stupid, it will not do anything to you, and the victim may be even more severely exploited.

Thinking about the end of the world, he has seen many such people, the most typical of which is that there is an ordinary person in their base who has no powers, but he is lucky, his nephew has awakened powers, and joined a calculation in the base. In the upper third-rate superpower team, it turns out that this uncle is terrible. In this area of ​​​​ordinary people, he is just like the emperor.

Domineering wives and daughters, robbing people of goods, doing everything, and killing those who resisted him, because he has a good nephew, everyone is afraid of his nephew, so they dare not resist him.

Later, it was Jun Mo who killed his nephew. This man had no backer, and he was killed by the people in the ordinary people's area in one night, and he was still dismembered.

Li Li also knew before that they belonged to a county below the capital, called Jin County. After all, the parents and officials in Jin County are mediocre. What they love most is to make big and small things small. They love to rely on him for everything. documents.

And the clerk under him loves money, as long as you give him money, he will promise you anything.

So if they really went to the government in Xiahe Village, they might not be able to solve anything, and the wife and nephew of the village head of Shanghe Village was still a small yamen servant. For farmers, it is still powerful.

So if the people in Xiahe Village really went to sue the people in Shanghe Village, they might not be sued, and they might be beaten up by the people in Shanghe Village.

"Little Doctor Mo, the medicine is ready." The man who had gone to the kitchen to boil medicine before came over with a bowl of medicine and said.

Looking at the medicine in the man's hand, Li Li stood up and went into the room to feed the sick man.

"Okay, this man is fine, you can go back. This is the man's medicine, the dose is five days, bring back three bowls of water to boil into a bowl of water, three times a day, drink after meals." Mo Li went to get it A bunch of medicine packs were handed to one of them, and then Li Li took another box of his 'Black Jade Ointment'.

Said: "This ointment is specially used to treat broken bones, but the medicinal materials in it are very rare, so the cost of this medicine is very expensive, but according to the injury of that person, it should be fine to recuperate in bed for three months without using my ointment." Almost, but if my ointment is used, he will be able to get out of bed in about ten days at most, and he will be completely down in 20 days, so you should discuss whether to use this medicine." "This...Little Doctor Mo

, May I ask how much this ointment is for you?" The man who talked to Li Li before asked cautiously, he actually wanted to buy this ointment, after all Boss Yang wanted to save their injuries, but he was afraid that the price of this ointment would be too expensive No, he doesn't have that much money.

"Ten taels of silver" Li Li looked at this man's appearance and guessed that the family must not have much money. To be honest, his medicine, the medicine prepared by his grandfather in modern times, can be priced at 200,000 yuan, but this medicine is rare. , It is difficult to configure, especially the 100-year-old Ganoderma lucidum and tiger bone. There are a lot of Ganoderma lucidum, but the 100-year-old Ganoderma lucidum is rare, and it also needs tiger bones. You must know that tigers protect animals, and tiger bones are even more rare. Grandpa got these two by chance, so he prepared a box of Black Jade Intermittent Ointment.

That's why grandpa didn't agree to sell it. It was because the apocalypse came later, and after the medicinal materials in the apocalypse were mutated, Li Li could find these medicinal materials to make this ointment.

However, after coming here, Li Li found that it is not difficult to prepare this ointment. He found these medicinal materials in the deep mountains behind.

So this Yao Moli is collected by different people. Like the guy in front of him, he only charges ten taels of silver, but if it is a rich person or someone he doesn't like, he may need to charge a few hundred. Thousands or even tens of thousands of silver, and it depends on his mood. If he is in a bad mood, he may not have to sell it to you. If he is in a good mood, he can give it to you for free.

The man was shocked when he heard ten taels of silver. This was not a small amount for him, but he also thought that people were trying to save his injuries, so he gritted his teeth and decided to go home to borrow money or sell grain. a box.

"Little Doctor Mo, can you let me go home and collect some money, I don't have enough money on me." The man rubbed his hands together and said decisively.

"But..." Li Li knew that this man definitely didn't have so much money. You must know that ten taels of silver is enough for a family of four to spend for a year. If you are more frugal, you can use it in one and a half or two years .

"By the way, I want to open up two wastelands in front of and behind my house, plant some herbs and side dishes that I usually eat, but I don't know how to open up wasteland, so I want to hire someone to open up wasteland, and I will pay one or two silver for opening an acre of wasteland, you see Is there any suitable candidate to introduce to me?" Li Li originally planned to take some time to open up some wasteland by himself, plant some herbs suitable for the growth here and some commonly eaten side dishes, otherwise it would not be a good idea for him to go shopping all the time. What happened.

It just so happened that he just looked at this guy before he remembered that once he came here, he didn't need this little money, so he just treated it as a good deed every day, and he didn't really want to dig the ground. Think about it when his grandfather was still there. Every time I go back, I have to help my grandfather in his own medicine field. Every time I dig the ground, my hands are full of blisters, and my waist is bent all the time. I can't stand it for a long time. After a day, my whole body is sore.

When grandpa was around, grandpa gave him a massage to relax his body. In the last days, the captain also gave him a massage to relax. Here he is alone, but no one gives him a massage to relax.

So pay someone to help you.

"Really, little doctor Mo, do you think I can do it?" The man rubbed his hands and asked cheerfully.

"Yes, but do you have time?"

"Yes... yes... I have time." The man said loudly excitedly, he was afraid that he would not want him.

"That's fine, then you don't have to pay for the medicine right now. I will deduct it from the wasteland. If it is not enough, you will make up for it later. Do you think it is okay?" "Yes, thank you very much, Doctor

Mo You are really a good person." Hearing that Mo Li said that he was deducting money for medicine in the wasteland, the man understood that it was Little Doctor Mo trying to help him in a different way. With this source of money, he didn't have to go home to sell it. That's a lot of food.

I was very grateful in my heart, thinking that I would not let down Dr. Mo, and would definitely open up some wasteland for him, and he would not want any money except for the medicine payment.

"That's fine, you can take that man back. Remember to apply this ointment once a day. I don't think he can use up this box. You can keep the rest. This medicine is not only effective for bone joints, but also for rheumatism. Joint pain, sciatica, lumbar pain and shoulder pain can all be cured." "

Also, this ointment must not be used on pregnant women, and it must not be taken up by touching or smelling it, remember it." Mo Li said Take a look at the taboo of this black jade intermittent ointment.

"Thank you, Doctor Mo, then I will come over early tomorrow morning to open up wasteland for you." The man said to Li Li with a grateful face.

"As you go, let's go, I'm going to make dinner, so I won't keep you guys, remember to be careful when you leave, don't knock the patient upside down."

Mo Li saw that it was getting late, and it was time for him to make dinner .

The author has something to say: Mo Li: The sky is big and the earth is big, eating is the biggest, no one can stop me from eating (^o^)/~

Jun Mo: What about me?

Mo Li: (*^▽^*) Captain, let's eat together, I've made a lot of delicious food, you see there are braised fish, braised pork, braised pork ribs... Junmo: But I want to eat you

more .

Xiaojiu: Don't think about it, you can meet at least 50,000 characters later_(:з」∠)

_Mo Li: Xiaojiu, don't let me meet the captain yet, do you want to be mind controlled by me(╯‵‵ ′)╯︵┻━┻Xiaojiu

: I was wrong, please forgive me, 30,000 words, I will definitely let you meet your captain (づ ̄3 ̄)づ

Junmo: Xiaojiu, you want to taste my lightning Do you like it?

Xiao Jiu: I was really wrong, big brother please let me go! I promise, within 20,000 words, I will let you meet each other, really, I swear!