Chapter 47

The next day,

Jun Mo took Mo Li out of the barracks at dawn, and led him to the back door of a private house with abductions all the way.

Jun Mo stepped forward and gently knocked the copper ring on the door three times, and a hoarse voice came from inside: "Panasonic asked the boy."

Jun Mo: "I don't know where the clouds are deep."

Mo Li raised his eyebrows, yo ha , but also to the code word.

Ziya, the door was opened from the inside, and the person who opened the door was a man in his forties with a broken left arm and a right leg, blind in one left eye, and a scar from his left eye to his chin.

Jun Mo led Mo Li into the door, and called, "Uncle Chen."

Uncle Chen looked up at Jun Mo with a smile and said, "Young General, you haven't eaten yet. This old slave is going to make you something to eat."

Yes Looking at this Uncle Chen, Jun Mo's face was cold and soft, his eyes were also gentle, and he said: "Then trouble Uncle Chen." Then he turned his head and introduced to Mo Li: "A Li, this is Uncle Chen. The elder who brought me up, Uncle Chen, this is Mo Li, my future master and husband."

Mo Li bowed his hands to Uncle Chen, and called out gently: "Uncle Chen." Uncle

Chen looked at Li Li's face was full of smiles, and he said with a smile: "Okay, this little brother is good at first glance, you can live a good life in the future." He lowered his head and touched the tears flowing from the corner of his eyes, and sighed: "If The general must be very happy to see that the major general has even found his husband, but it's just hateful..." Uncle Chen didn't finish the rest of the sentence, but his face was full of sternness and hatred.

Jun Mo walked over, supported Uncle Chen, and comforted him softly: "Uncle Chen is coming soon, I will definitely avenge the revenge of my father and my uncles."

After listening to Jun Mo's words, Uncle Chen happily wiped away his tears and asked, "Young General, have you found evidence that they murdered several generals?" Jun Mo: "Well, so don't be sad, take care of

yourself , I'm still waiting for you to help me take care of the children in the future."

Uncle Chen was overjoyed and said ecstatically, "Okay, okay, old slave, I will definitely take care of my health. The general and the young husband are taking care of the children."

Mo Li listened to the conversation between Jun Mo and Uncle Chen, his cheeks were slightly hot, and he turned his head uncomfortably, pretending to look around in the yard, but his ears and neck were slightly red, betraying him. Sometimes shy.

Looking at Mo Li's shy look, Jun Mo felt a pity in his heart. If it wasn't for the wrong timing, he really wanted to hold him in his arms and kiss him.

"The major general came here to take the young husband to see Anbu, so you go quickly, and the old slave will cook for you." "Thank you, Uncle

Chen."

Seeing Uncle Chen leave quickly, Jun Mo said Leading Mo Li to the backyard, he introduced Uncle Chen's situation to Mo Li while walking.

"Uncle Chen was originally my father's secret guard. Five years ago, my father and several uncles fought against Rouran in the border town. Because they are now afraid of my father and several uncles, they sent the third prince to secretly fight against Rouran at that time. Rouran's general communicated, as long as my father and several uncles were left on the battlefield, he promised to give them Liang." "

Afterwards, they bought my father's personal guards. At that time, my father and several uncles planned Blocking the Rouran army in the Kushiling area, this plan was not hidden from the guards around him, but the guards sent the plan out, and after the Rouran army knew the plan, they took my father and several people who had prepared earlier. Uncle Chen and several uncles were trapped in Kushiling together. At that time, Uncle Chen and several secret guards led my father to fight all the way out of the siege and return to the city to rescue the soldiers. Uncle and a few hidden guards are desperately protecting father."

"Father and his party returned to the city after a narrow escape. It was only Uncle Chen and a few hidden guards, and Uncle Chen was the only one left, and Uncle Chen has become what he is now. When my father leads the troops to rescue the uncles, it is a pity that the uncles They were all killed by a Rouran general in Rouran. When his father saw it, he burst into tears and sent people to bring back the corpses of several uncles. He led his own people to chase and kill the Rouran general "

The Rouran general was also complacent. After killing my uncles, he didn't leave immediately. Instead, he was stationed not far from Kushiling to rest. When killing that general, General Rouran wanted to survive, so he told his father about the plan. After hearing this, his father was so angry that he vomited blood and almost passed out.

"The general Rouran wanted to escape, but he was beheaded by his furious father with a sword. When he returned to the border town, Rouran's army came to attack the city. My father was deeply saddened by the deaths of several uncles. " , so I was in a trance on the battlefield, and I didn't notice the change of a guard around me. As a result, the bribed guard betrayed and attacked my father on the battlefield. Although my father was not dead at the time, the insistence was over during the war , although that war was won. But then my father didn't hold on and died on the battlefield. "

All these things were told by Uncle Chen and the living guards beside his father who brought the corpses of his father and several uncles back to the General's Mansion, and they were overheard by the original owner. , was crossed by Jun Mo in the last days, but Jun Mo also inherited all the memories and feelings of the original owner, so he swore that he would avenge his father and several uncles on behalf of the original owner. Jun Mo talked with Mo Li all the way to

the By a well in the backyard, Jun Mo walked three steps forward around the left side of the well, and then walked three steps against the right side. A few steps of stone stairs appeared on the wall of the well inside the well. Jun Mo motioned for Mo Li to go down with him

. Not much, only seven steps. The two of them stood on the bottom stone ladder. Jun Mo squatted behind the stone ladder and pressed it. A stone door opened beside it. When the stone door opened, a gust of cold air came in. Mo Li shivered.

Jun Mo took Mo Li's hand and walked into the stone gate. When the two entered, the stone gate closed automatically.

There was a straight passage inside, and after walking for about a quarter of an hour, there were several stone ladders. The two of them climbed up the ladder and lifted a wooden board on it.

"Here?" Mo Li asked while observing.

"It's Anbu's training camp." Jun Mo pulled Mo Li to open the door and walked outside.

"After the death of my father and several uncles, my grandfather wept blood, vomited blood and passed out. My mother was heartbroken when she saw my father's body. My mother loved my father very much. I was already fifteen years old, so I planned to go with my father, only to find out that there was already a child in my stomach, and my mother cheered up because of the child in her stomach, but all thoughts were lost. Eating vegetarian food and praying to Buddha."

"The men in our Jun family value their significant other very much, and never mess around outside, so the relationship between husband and wife is very loving." "

My three aunts and four aunts saw three uncles and four uncles My second aunt and my second uncle had a daughter who was only seven years old at the time. For the sake of my daughter, my second aunt did not go with my second uncle, but since then, all thoughts have been lost. Apart from raising my daughter, other things Time to eat fast and chant Buddha with my mother."

"Grandpa couldn't bear the blow at that time, he vomited blood and was paralyzed in bed, and my mother was also in a daze. Every person in charge in the mansion, I had just crossed over, so I stood up and took care of my father and several uncles Auntie's funeral."

"After Uncle Chen recovered from his injuries, he wanted to sneak up and kill the third prince, but I persuaded him to endure it after I found out. I knew that if I stayed in the capital at that time, who would look at the general's mansion?" If all the men are dead, I will save my life, but I don't want to stay in the capital in a daze, and if I come out again, it will be easier to find you, so I asked Uncle Chen to come to the border town to find some people over five years old and fifteen years old. An orphan under the age of one, and then gave Uncle Chen the prescription for washing the essence and cutting the marrow that we used in the last days, and asked him to train a group of hidden guards and private soldiers here."

"Afterwards, when grandpa is ready to manage the general's mansion, I will ask for orders to come here, starting from a small soldier, and have been in the current position of general for five years." "Then what are

you planning now?" Mo Li listened After listening to Jun Mo's words, he looked down upon whoever he was today. For his own selfish desire, he killed the loyal general who stood up for him in the border town, regardless of the people in the border town.

"After five years of training, although the hidden guards and private soldiers in my hands are not capable of one against one hundred, one against ten is no problem at all. After I have completely dealt with Rouran, I will return to the capital to settle the score Well, either support one, or not."

Jun Mo said indifferently.

That's right, Li Li thought, anyway, with the current abilities of the two of them, they are really not afraid of anyone here, it is impossible, he can control a few key people with psychic abilities, or let Jun Mo perform a magical skill. Anyway, Jun Mo used the crystal nucleus in his space to upgrade to level 4, and the crystal nucleus for upgrading to level 5 is not enough, but level 4 is more than enough here.

But it is better to find a suitable person to be the emperor than to be the emperor yourself. Being the emperor by yourself is too tiring, and it is not convenient to go where you want to eat.

The two of them came to the training ground of the Dark Guard Camp while talking.

This venue is very large, it is in the mountain stream behind the barracks, it is deserted, and no one will come in at ordinary times, so it is very safe for them to train here.

When Jun Mo and Li Li arrived at the training ground, the hidden guards and private soldiers had already started practicing in the morning.

Jun Mo was a soldier in his last life before the end of the world. After the end of the world, he left the army for some reasons, but he remembered all the learning he received in the military camp in his bones. Therefore, in the dark guard camp, he almost followed the modern militarized management in training. , just modified some training skills.

For example, the modern Mucangzi training has been changed to bow and arrow bow~crossbow training, and there was no bow~crossbow here before, but Junmo made a modern bow~crossbow, and let people modify it to suit them. The crossbow, other training is similar, and Jun Mo also gave them the modern army~body~quan~, so it can be said that after this group of private soldiers are trained, they can completely fight against ten or more.