Chapter 22

With a bang, a huge wild boar fell to the ground, weighing at least two or three hundred catties. There was a hole in the head of this wild boar, and it seemed that someone had punched it.

"That's right, there's more meat during this time."

It was Li Li who spoke. It turned out that he saw that the weather was not bad, and everyone in the village was busy planting rice seedlings, so he was the only one who was idle, so he went up the mountain to collect some. Fresh medicinal herbs, who knows that a wild boar came out of this mountain stream, the meat delivered to the door should not be in vain, so Li Li gave the wild boar a fist.

Mo Li found a small river and prepared to start breaking down wild boars one by one. The internal organs were also clear and clean, so it would be more convenient to take them out for cooking.

Suddenly Li Li smelled a bloody smell, he felt strange, at this time everyone was busy going to the fields to plant seedlings, who would come to the mountains to hunt?

Li Li released his ability to check in the mountain stream. The bloody smell is a bit strong. I don't know if it's the prey or someone was injured. No matter who it is, it must be dealt with as soon as possible, otherwise the bloody smell will easily attract wolves or tigers in the mountain. such large animals.

"Damn it!" Mo Li looked at the scene in the mountain, his face was full of anger, he didn't care about the wild boar viscera that hadn't been washed, and threw it away, and suddenly his figure disappeared by the river.

In the forest, a man in black threw a burlap bag on his shoulder to the ground, untied the bag, and poured out a child about five or six years old. The child's hands and feet were tied, and a cloth towel was stuck in his mouth. Maybe he was knocked out or some kind of sweat medicine was taken, but the big movement of the man in black didn't wake him up.

Next to him was a man in black. Waiting for the man to get the child out, he took out a bamboo tube from his body, opened the lid of the bamboo tube and poured all the liquid inside on the child on the ground. In an instant, the place was filled with a bloody smell. It turned out that the bamboo tube It contains animal blood.

"Quick, let's go, the wolves are coming, let's go."

The man in black watched as his accomplice poured out the blood and was about to leave quickly. He had already heard the wolves in the distance coming towards him as if they could smell the blood.

Hearing that a pack of wolves was coming, the man who poured blood shook his hand holding the bamboo tube, and the bamboo tube also shook off.

"I...Are we really going to let him be eaten by wolves?" The man looked down because his face was covered, but his tone was a little trembling.

"What do you think?" His accomplice, another man in black, wanted to pull him away irritably.

"But...but he is still just a child after all, and now there is only him in the general's mansion besides General Jun who is at the border, and General Jun is still fighting with the Rouran people at the border, and the men of the Jun family are also He almost died for the country, why must this child be killed?" This man thought about the contribution made by the Jun family to the country, and the general Jun who was fighting with the Rouran people far away at the border. I can't bear it.

"You pity this kid. You have to know that this kid will not die. We will die. And don't forget that our family is still in the Lord's hands. For our family, we can only feel sorry for this kid and the general." The man in black irritatedly pulled his accomplice and yelled loudly.

He also knows that this is wrong, and he also knows that the Jun family is dedicated to serving the country and the people. For this country, the three major generals of the Jun family all died at the border. In order to protect the border, he was only fifteen years old and just lost his father. General Jun also went to the border, and this guard lasted for five years, and during these five years, there were many wars, large and small.

But what can he do, they are just servants, and their family members are controlled by the Lord, if they don't complete the task, not only he will die, but their family members will die too.

"Let's go, the wolves are coming." Thinking about the family members who are still in the Lord's hands, the man in black pulled another man in black to leave.

"Wait" Another man in black pulled away his companion with red eyes, squatted down and untied the ropes from the child's hands and feet, and took out a medicine bottle from his arms to smell it under the child's nose.

It is estimated that this is the antidote. After the child smelled it, he became conscious, but he was still not very sober.

"You..." The man in black next to him looked at his series of actions with mixed anger.

"I know what you want to say, but my conscience is a little offended. Besides, this place is so far away from the capital. Let's go back and tell the Lord that there are no bones bitten by wolves, and he is so young that the wolves are coming. It doesn't matter if you can run or not, even if you can't run away, it's fate, and I can't help it." After speaking, the man in black took the initiative to pull his companion and quickly left without looking back.

The two men in black disappeared into the distance, and Mo Li appeared here. He glanced at the two men in black who ran away, but Li Li did not chase after them.

I also know that the family members of these two men are in the hands of the master they said, and they also obey and handle affairs, and although the man did not take the child away in the end, he still untied the rope and the drug that tied the child. His heart is not broken, and he doesn't intend to pursue those two people.

Li Li walked over to pick up the child, and when he was about to leave, the wolf in the distance had already run to his eyes.

'Wow!'

Mo Li took a look at the group of wolves, there were about ten of them, and the wolf with pure white skin in the middle was taller and mightier than the other wolves, so it must be the first wolf.

The pack of wolves circled around Li Li, probably trying to figure out where to start.

"It's true that there are no tigers in the mountains, and the monkeys are the kings." Li Li thought to himself, he was used to living a comfortable life during this period, so he was not as full of mental strength and murderous aura as usual when he came up the mountain.

When he first came here, he was used to releasing supernatural powers and murderous aura when he went up the mountain, so the animals all over the mountain stayed far away from him, and he didn't even dare to come around him when he was collecting herbs.

During this period of time, he had lived a comfortable life in the village for a long time, and he was used to life without danger, so he put away all the murderous aura on his body. If the group were not afraid of him, he would still be planning where to start.

They are looking for death. No matter how powerful this pack of wolves is, they can still surpass the mutant wolves in the last days.

Mo Li kept holding the child in his arms, and didn't let go of his murderous aura. Instead, he directly punched a wolf beside him with his fist. The other wolves howled when they saw their companion being beaten to death by Li Li. He waited impatiently for the command of the first wolf, and then killed him.

The wolf pack didn't disappoint them, and gave the order of the wolves to howl, and the wolves directly attacked Mo Li.

Li Li didn't take out his weapon. Looking at these wolves, he thought that the winter here is very cold. Although there are winter clothes in the space, it is not easy to wear them clearly. The wolf fur coat that was sent here should not be used for nothing. To make a wolf fur coat, Mo Li carefully controlled the force so as not to damage the fur, and Mo Li knocked the pack of wolves to the ground with a few fists and kicks.

Only the white wolf was left. Seeing that his subordinates had been killed by Mo Li, the wolf rushed over angrily and wanted to kill him. Mo Li dodged to dodge and punched the wolf in the face. On the head, of course, he also controlled his strength so that he didn't punch through the wolf like the previous wolf.

Li Li collected the corpses of these wolves in the space, and then disassembled the wolf meat and skin when he was free, and then left the mountain stream with the child in his arms.