Chapter 35

"General, it's getting late. There are still three hours to go to Jin County. You have been driving for three days without sleep. Why don't you rest here for one night?" "I'm fine, tell my brothers

, Everyone work harder tonight, continue on your way, and rest after meeting the lord in Jin County." This shameless person directly said that Mo Li was his lord.

"Yes."

"It's hard work, brothers. After I see your lord, I will pay for everyone to drink." Jun Mo also knows that it is hard to drive without stopping. Although these people are all guards trained by him, but so We have all been brothers for many years.

But Jun Mo didn't want to delay for a moment, he wished he could spread his wings or awaken his speed ability to appear in front of Li Li all of a sudden.

When he lost Li Li in the last days, he wished he could go directly with him, but it was the brothers in the team who dissuaded him and hadn't avenged Li Li yet.

Afterwards, Li Li's revenge was avenged, and he had no more pursuits, so he left the base and his brothers, and wandered outside alone. After wandering like this for three years, he came here after waking up from sleep, and became a member of the General's Mansion. The eldest son, Jun Mo, thought that if he could come here, then Mo Li might come here as well. With this belief, Jun Mo has been looking for Mo Li everywhere for the past five years. I don't know how many times he was happy but also disappointed. how many times.

I finally found him this time. When I saw the letter from Liu Yanyu, I thought that I had read it wrong. After confirming that it was true, he rushed here without stopping.

While driving the horse galloping, Jun Mo thought to himself: Ah Li, here I come, this time we will never be separated again.

—————————————

the next day

People in the village go out to work early, come back to rest until the sun is high, and continue to work when the sun sets to the west, which can avoid heatstroke when the sun is too hot, but this year the villagers will not Worried about heatstroke, the little doctor Mo in the village prepared herbal tea. After finishing work, drinking a bowl of herbal tea will completely dissipate the heat in his body.

At this time, a group of people suddenly appeared at the entrance of the village. Looking at the clothes, they should be the servants of the rich family. Everyone was very puzzled, who is this group of people? What are you doing in the village?

A villager asked: "Could it be that this is the servant of the scholar's wife's natal family in the Mo family? I heard from the big cow that the couple came back two days ago. I guess they came to look for them. Only the scholar's wife's natal family is a big family in the county." People."

"Probably not, the Mo family's scholar couple went back to the county the next day after they came back." A villager who knew the situation shook his head and said.

"Then let's go and see what these people are doing in the village. Any of you should go to the village head." Generally, when outsiders come to the village or if there is something wrong, villagers like to look for the village head.

"All right, I'll go to the village chief." A man dropped the hoe in his hand and said while rubbing the sweat on his forehead.

Fearing that something might happen, several villagers came to the group of people at the entrance of the village in pairs, and asked, "Who are you looking for in our village chief?" "Hey, isn't

this the scholar of the Mo family?" Some villagers saw this Mo Fangning in front of the crowd.

After Mo Fangning heard the villager's question, he just looked at him arrogantly and walked past him without answering.

The villagers are used to this, so they don't have any idea. Usually Mo Fangning is very arrogant when he sees them when he returns to the village. They look down on him. The villagers see him as a scholar In the morning, he thought that if he was admitted as a scholar, he would not care about these things with him.

"I'm the steward of the Gou Mansion in the county seat. I'm here this time for a brother Mo Li from your village." The steward of the Gou Mansion said with a haughty face and contempt in his eyes.

"Little Doctor Mo, you are here to invite Little Doctor Mo to see a doctor. Let me tell you, the little Doctor Mo in our village is very skilled in medicine. Even the big families in your county come to see him." He came to look for Li Li, so he thought he was here to treat his illness, so he praised Mo Li very proudly to the manager.

"Hey, don't curse people, you should come to him because our uncle has agreed to give him to my eldest son to be your husband." The steward was very upset. The villager said that they came to see Li Li for medical treatment. Cursing him to be sick.

"What? What are you talking about? Who promised Little Doctor Mo to your eldest son as a husband?" Several villagers next to him asked in surprise. It's been a long time. Doctor Xiao Mo said before that he would keep his filial piety and would not talk about marriage for three years, so why is he going to be a husband now.

"Our son-in-law, this brother Mo Li's cousin."

"Impossible, this Mo family scholar can be Li Li's master?" A villager asked curiously, based on their understanding during this period of time Li Li didn't seem like a bully. Although he seldom walked around the village, people in the village knew some things about him, especially because he had good medical skills, was able to earn money, and his house hadn't been built for long.

One must know that this old Mo family is very greedy, but they never once went to Little Doctor Mo's house to trouble him, and they never talked about him in the village. If someone talks about Little Doctor Mo in front of the Mo family, This family is avoiding.

Moreover, everyone in the village suspected that Mr. Mo was paralyzed. Rong Guihua complained of headaches and heartaches all day long.

But everyone didn't dare to say it. One is that the Mo family didn't say that Dr. Mo did it, and the other is that Dr. Mo doesn't charge the villagers to see a doctor, and he can use vegetables and eggs. What kind of medical expenses, just like this hot day, Li Li also distributes free heat-relieving medicines to everyone, and even teaches the brothers and girls in the village to collect herbs, so that the family can have an extra income, so the people in the village are very happy. thank him.

Suddenly hearing that Mo Fangning had promised Mo Li to be a husband, the villagers felt angry. If Mo Li really became a husband, then they would not be as convenient as before.

"Why can't I be the master, this brother is like a father, he is an only brother who has no parents, my cousin loves him, he told him a good marriage, and he will be my uncle's younger brother." Fu Langna is still looking at my face, and he will not thank me for eating and drinking spicy food in the future." Mo Fangning said arrogantly.

After walking and talking for a while, they arrived at the door of Mo Li's house.

"Go and knock on the door." The steward said to a young man beside him.

The villagers nearby looked at Mo Fangning and the others, and felt that there was something wrong with this matter, so they asked one of the villagers to rush to urge the village chief, and they continued to watch here. If there was anything wrong, they could help With Little Doctor Mo.

Mo Li in the house had noticed when the group of people entered the village. After the incident with the matchmaker yesterday, he released his supernatural powers to cover the entire village. As long as an outsider entered the village, he would be able to detect it.

So while eating breakfast, he looked at what this group of people were here for.

Who would have thought that this group of people belonged to the family that the matchmaker told them yesterday, but yesterday the matchmaker said she didn't agree, and today they plan to directly rob them, it's really courting death.

Mo Li sneered, and Xiao Junyi looked at Mo Li's sneer on the opposite side of the dining table, and asked curiously: "Brother Ah Li, what are you laughing at?" "I'm laughing that

someone is looking for death."

Xiao Junyi: ...

"Hurry up and eat your noodles." Mo Li looked at the little guy with a confused expression on his face and didn't understand. He thought it was very cute and his hands were itchy. While speaking, he pinched the little guy's cheek with his hands.

"Hmm... pinch your face" Xiao Junyi, who was pinched by Mo Li, roared angrily.

"Okay, I won't pinch your face anymore, eat it quickly, if you don't eat noodles, you will be lumpy." Seeing the little guy getting angry, Li Li could only withdraw his hand reluctantly.

"Although you are my brother-in-law, you are not allowed to pinch my face again." Xiao Junyi said to Li Li with a serious face again.

Hmph, he is a man, how can he let a brother pinch his face so wantonly, although it doesn't hurt, but this is related to the dignity of a Chinese character, and this brother should not be trampled on like this.

If Li Li knew what was going on in this little guy's mind, he would definitely burst out laughing, and would pinch it a few more times. He's still a man, a little guy who hasn't grown any hair yet.

Bang~bang~bang, there was a knock on the door outside.

"Someone is knocking on the door." Hearing the sound, Xiao Junyi put down the chopsticks in his hand and prepared to open the door.

"Keep eating, don't worry about it, open the door after you finish eating." Li Junyi stopped him from opening the door, and continued to eat the noodles in the bowl slowly.

"Are you really not going to open the door?" Xiao Junyi sat down and asked hesitantly.

"Go ahead, open the door and I'll eat up all your noodles." Mo Li looked at the noodles in his bowl and threatened him.

"No." After speaking, the little guy picked up the chopsticks and ate the finished noodles quickly.

One must know that he rarely eats the noodles made by Mo Li, the noodles inside are full of flavor, and the noodles are chewy, and when eaten together, the mouth is full of fragrance, it is a hundred times more delicious than those cooks in the mansion before.

Ever since eating the food made by Mo Li, Xiao Junyi no longer cares about eating etiquette every time he eats.

The two of them finished eating the noodles slowly and cleaned up the kitchen before getting up and going to the yard to open the gate.

Mo Fangning and the steward outside the door were already very impatient with knocking, and the steward wanted to put eye drops in front of Mrs. Gou after returning home, so as to teach this brother a lesson.

"Daniu, go and knock on the door." Mo Fangning angrily asked a young boy next to him to knock on the door when he couldn't open it.

Here~Ja~ just finished speaking, the door was opened.

"What are you doing, are you deaf? We knocked on the door for a long time and didn't come to open it." Mo Fangning yelled when he saw Li Li who opened the door, he didn't look like a scholar like this, he was just arguing with those in the village The husband and daughter-in-law are the same.

"You belong to the Gou family, didn't the matchmaker bring you what I said yesterday?" Mo Li ignored Mo Fangning and said directly to the manager.

"You bro, don't be ignorant of good or bad. It's your honor that my eldest son has taken a fancy to you. Yesterday, I let the matchmaker come to the door for the sake of my son-in-law, and accepted you as the eldest son's little husband. Your brother You are shameless, so you can go directly with us today, little husband, don't even think about it, and be a servant to our eldest son." The steward said arrogantly.

After seeing Li Li, the manager looked obscene, but this little brother is very beautiful, no wonder the eldest son fell in love with him.

Seeing the manager's disgusting look, Li Li prepared to teach him a lesson.

At this moment, he suddenly raised his head and looked ahead, as if he saw something, he pushed everyone away and ran outside quickly.

"Brother Ah Li, wait for me." Seeing Mo Li running out, Xiao Junyi quickly followed suit.

"Hurry up, he's gone." Mo Fangning thought that Mo Li was going to run away, and was grateful for sending someone to chase him.

As soon as the voice fell, there was a sound of horseshoes outside. There were quite a few people who heard the sound, and everyone was very curious. No one in this village had ever come in on a horse. Thinking of Li Li's appearance just now, he must have followed him. He is related.

Li Li stood on the road, looking at the man in his twenties who was riding a tall horse in front of him, with a very tired face but bright eyes, his expression was very excited.

At this time, the man on the horse also saw Li Li in the middle of the road.

"Woo" quickly stopped the horse.

One is on horseback, the other is in the middle of the road, and the two are facing each other from a distance.

In the end, the man on the horse got off the horse, walked a few steps away from Li Li, stretched out his hands and said, "A Li, come here."