Chapter 45

"Ah Mo, are you guys still fighting with Rouran?" Along the way, Mo Li released supernatural powers to check outside, and asked Jun Mo when he found a group of mice in the deep forest ahead.

"Some time ago, the villagers in the border town were harvesting, so the Rouran people wanted to take advantage of this opportunity to grab a wave, so we fought a battle." Jun Mo didn't know why Li Li asked this question, but he still gave him the answer. explained.

"It was you who won the battle, right?"

"That's right, you don't even look at who your old Gong is." "

Tch, hey~ There is a group of mice in the mountains, do you want to catch them back? If you want to catch them, I will take you there. " Mo Li asked proudly.

Listening to the mouse in Mo Li's mouth, Jun Mo knew that this mouse was not that mouse, his eyes lit up, he chuckled, bent down and raised his hands in a bow, and said in his deep magnetic voice: "Then please ask the Lord to bring the villain Go and catch mice."

Mo Li cooperated with a proud face and said, "Huh, it's easy to say." After speaking, he couldn't help laughing.

The dark three and the other four basically treat themselves as if they don't exist, and they have already filled countless bowls of dog food.

"All follow me." Mo Li got on his horse and entered the deep forest next to him, Jun Mo, An San and the other four quickly followed.

About a few minutes away from the group of mice, Li Li signaled Jun Mo and the others to get off their horses. The horses were all harnessed to the nearby tree to prevent the horses from escaping, and they surrounded them quietly like the mice inside.

There are about ten people in this group of mice, probably left over from the battle between the Rouran Army and Jun Mo and the others, and then hid in the deep mountain.

This group of Rouran soldiers didn't know that they were already in danger, and one of the soldiers was still yelling while grilling meat: "Captain, how long are we going to stay in this deep mountain and old forest, eating barbecue every day, eating meat?" I can't even poop."

"Yes, yes, captain, I haven't hugged a woman for a long time." "

Captain, why don't we find a village farther from the city, as it happens that it's just the harvest season, and those Dayu people have a lot of food in their homes , let's make a vote and then go back and get some military merit."

The leader of this group is a bearded man in his thirties, with a scar on his left forehead to his cheek, which seems to be injured in this battle, because this The wound has just healed, and the whole feeling is very sinister.

The bearded captain listened to the proposal of his subordinates, thought about the credibility, and said for a while in the longing of his subordinates for a year: "Okay, let's do it, it's not good to stay in this deep mountain all the time. If you want food, you can't eat it. Women don't have women, so if you get some barbecue,

you have to bite into it, fearing that the soldiers guarding the city will find out." "Grandma, let's eat enough first, and when we are full, we will go to the nearby village to do a vote at night. , I just know that there is a path that we can go back to Rouran, the young woman brother will take away the food, and kill all the others. Maybe the general will give us a great credit when we go back." "Captain, there is this

path You can pass Hui Rouran, then let's..." One of the soldiers was curious, but before he could finish speaking, he was stopped by the bearded captain.

Said: "I know what you want to say, but that road is very difficult, and it has not been walked for more than ten years. It is not clear what is going on with this road now. Let's go to find out first. If we can go, we will Go back and report to the general first, if it doesn't work, let's make another plan."

Junmo and Ansan who were hiding outside heard the conversation of this group of people, they were very angry, and they were very curious about the path in the mouth of the bearded man. Regardless of whether this trail can be passed or not, it must be in their hands. If it falls into the Rouran army, it will be dangerous.

"Whoever leaves the beard, the other soldiers will be killed." Jun Mo looked at the group of Rouran soldiers, and ordered An San and the others with a gloomy and serious face.

"Yes."

———————

"Ah." A shadow flashed by, and one of the Rouran soldiers' necks was wiped. He anxiously covered his neck with both hands, hoping to stop the blood from rushing out, but it was still blocked. If you can't stop, you will die in a while.

"There are enemies, hurry up, take up weapons to meet the enemy." The bearded man looked at the men who fell to the ground bleeding profusely, and quickly picked up the knife beside him and said in shock.

The other soldiers also put down the barbecue in their hands, and began to form a circle back to back to meet the enemy with weapons.

There was no sound of birds chirping in the surrounding area, and Rou Ranbing waited for a long time without waiting for the enemy to come out.

The soldiers panicked, "Captain..."

The bearded man is the captain after all, and his mental quality is higher than this group of soldiers. While guarding against the surroundings, he said to the soldiers: "Hold on, we are in tomorrow, the enemy In the dark, don't let your feet wander."

Just as the bearded man finished speaking, the soldiers next to him seemed to be possessed by ghosts, and everyone began to kill each other.

"What are you doing?" The bearded man wanted to pull them away angrily.

But at this moment, the soldiers didn't listen to them at all. There seemed to be a voice in the minds of these soldiers that kept bewitching them, "Kill the people next to you, quick, if you don't kill them, they will kill you. "In an instant, a group of soldiers who were still huddled together began to fight each other.

Looking at the subordinates who were fighting each other, the beard looked horrified. Could it be that he really hit a ghost?

"Come out, come out if you have the ability? What kind of a hero are you hiding in the dark and plotting? If you have the ability, you come out and fight Sanbaihe with me. I am not afraid of you." The bearded man waved the big knife in his hand and roared to the surroundings. with.

The Ansan and the four who were looking for an opportunity outside couldn't close their mouths in surprise. What happened to them? Why did they suddenly kill each other? Could it be that they encountered a ghost in broad daylight.

It felt extremely quiet all around, and the three and four of them still felt the coolness on their backs, there must be ghosts, the three of them were thinking while looking at me and you.

Jun Mo looked at the Rouran soldiers who were killing each other, and understood what was going on, but shook his head at Li Li disapprovingly.

Li Li also raised his eyebrows at him, beckoning: What? Shouldn't I help you guys?

Jun Mo smiled, with pampering Wushuang in his eyes, and said in a low voice: "I just don't want you to be hurt, and I try not to use it in the future. After all, this is a border town, and there are many people with mixed mouths." Mo Li listened to Jun Mo's pampering

. He was about to be drowned in it, and said in a low voice with a blushing face, "I have a fifth-level ability now, so no one can beat me here, and besides, I can also clean other people's memories." Don't worry about it."

"Okay, I can't say no to you, but you have to remember not to be careless, I don't want you to be hurt again." "Okay, don't

worry, I don't want to die early in my life." Mo Li was awkward Listening to Jun Mo's concern.

The third party heard the conversation between Jun Mo and Li Li, and instantly understood that the group of soldiers would kill each other because of what Little Doctor Mo had done, and everyone had a cold war with each other. normal person.

But the lord is so powerful, he and the lord are a perfect match, An Wu's adoring fan looked at Li Li, thinking that Doctor Mo is a doctor, then the group of people below must be the medicine used by Doctor Mo, He himself has a lot of research on poison. I don't know if Dr. Mo has any opinions on poison. Maybe he can talk to Dr. Mo about poison. After all, poison is also a pharmacology.

"Let's go." All the soldiers inside had finished fighting each other, leaving only the bearded captain.

"Who are you?" The bearded Jun Mo and the others looked out, secretly clenched the big knife in their hands, and asked nervously.

"Jun Mo." Jun Mo reported his name calmly.

Hearing Jun Mo's name, the bearded man was so frightened that his hand holding the knife trembled and his feet trembled, and he even stuttered: "Shadow ~ General Shadow Demon." "General **..." With a puff

, When Li Li heard this name, he bent over and laughed so hard that he couldn't stand up straight. What kind of title is this, ****..... asked curiously: "You are a woman who fell on the ground and fucked most of their girls." Yes, otherwise, why would I give you the title of a slut general."

Jun Mo looked at the mischievous Mo Li, looked at him with a gloomy face, and said, "Hmph, why don't you try how I am a womanizer? Fucking you little brother."

Mo Li: ...... cheapskate.

The bearded man saw that there was another brother among the passers-by like Jun Mo, and thought to himself that the brother who was with General Silver Demon must not be the brother of ordinary people, and wondered whether he should take the opportunity to hijack this brother.

Seeing the way the bearded man looked at him that year, Li Li knew that he hadn't thought of anything good, so he said coolly, "Are you trying to claim that they don't pay attention and take me as a hostage?" Right!"

Hearing Li Li speak out his plan, the bearded man knew that he would probably end up here today, but he was still unwilling to reconcile, and wanted to try his best to win again, just in case he succeeded.

"Bang..." The bearded man swished and was kicked by Mo Li and flew into the nearby fire.

Mo Li laughed back angrily, and said, "I look so weak, how about the rest of us, why don't you choose me?"

At this time, the bearded man had been kicked so hard that he couldn't speak. Although Mo Li promised not to kick him to death, he must have suffered an internal injury. Speak up.

Looking at Li Li who kicked him out with a ferocious kick, Ansi and the others raised their force value against Mo Li to a higher level, rubbed their stomachs, and felt that they should try their best not to provoke Mo Li.

Hearing Li Li's question, everyone thought to themselves: The persimmons are too picky, you are the only brother among us, who do you pick? It's just that he didn't know your force value, so he picked the toughest one instead.

sad! Alas! pitiful! The three silently sympathized with the bearded man for a second in their hearts.