Chapter 64

"This is Mafeisan, you drink it." Mo Li took out Mafeisan and fed it to Mrs. Tang.

After Mrs. Tang drank Mafeisan and gradually fell asleep, Mo Li inserted a silver needle and whispered softly in her ear, but Mrs. Tang did not wake up, so she knew she was fast asleep. Waking up halfway through.

Ignoring the horrified look in the midwife's eyes, Li Li took out a row of surgical equipment he used to from the medicine box, various scalpels, suture needles, retractors... After they were all sterilized with alcohol, he took a scalpel

, Press the skin side of the left abdomen tightly and make a one-cut incision.

"Cotton cloth!" Amidst Li Li's serious voice, Mrs. Wen returned to her senses, and handed the cotton cloth tremblingly.

"Wipe off the bleeding for me."

"Crush all the medicinal materials to stop the bleeding, hurry up!"

Li Li released the power, every piece of flesh and blood under the skin of the parturient, every tiny blood vessel and the child in the womb are all in his hands. It is clearly displayed in the ability.

"Get ready to hug the quilt." Mo Li had already seen the baby's body. It turned out that the baby was up and down. In this situation, the mother would definitely have a difficult delivery.

Mo Li cut open the membranes, reached in and took out the baby and put it on the prepared quilt.

The baby was taken out without the expected baby crying, and Wen Po and Mo Li, who was holding the newborn baby with both hands, were also taken aback.

Before he had time to think about other things, Mo Li took a stride and put the baby on the quilt, then took out a few silver needles and inserted them around the mother's belly, first stabilizing the mother's wound, before suturing the wound, he could only save the baby first.

He rubbed his hands to raise the temperature, and then started cardiopulmonary resuscitation. It won't be long, it will definitely be there, it will be possible, this child has just come into this world, and he hasn't had time to open his eyes to see this colorful world.

The surroundings were deathly quiet, only Mo Li's subordinates kept pressing regularly... the

shocked Wen Po looked at the incision wound on Mrs. Tang's stomach, not knowing what to do.

The passage of time bit by bit, full of suffering.

Just when Li Li was about to give up the child in his hands and was about to save the pregnant woman, there was a slight ups and downs from his subordinates...

Mo Li's eyes suddenly lit up with boundless brilliance, and his subordinates did not stop, following the weak rhythm of the heartbeat, cooperating with the staff Strength, this is the hope of birth...

"Wow...Wow..."

For people outside the delivery room, the cry of the baby is like the sound of heaven...

"It's born, the baby is born..." Old Mrs. Tang The man shouted excitedly, tightly grasping Mr. Tang's arm, with tears all over his face, "Yancheng, our Tang family has a queen..." "Thank you

Bodhisattva, let us be the right queen of the Tang family. The ancestors of the Tang family have also given an account." Mrs. Tang clasped her hands together after letting go of Mr. Tang's hand.

"A Rong..." Mr. Tang also shouted, there was no joy on his face, only fear and worry, and he rushed towards the delivery room immediately.

"My lord, you can't go in, this is the delivery room..." The woman guarding the door dutifully blocked his way, and she also breathed a sigh of relief in her heart, it can be regarded as a birth! I just don't know if the mother and child are both safe, or...

Mo Li glanced at the crying child, wrapped it in a blanket, and let Mrs. Wen take care of it. Mo Li turned around and continued to clean up the mother's wound.

He took out the afterbirth from the mother's stomach, and then began to stitch up the mother's uterus. While stitching up the uterus, Li Li quietly took out a little anti-inflammatory powder from the space and sprinkled it in.

After the uterus was sutured, Li Li cleaned the abdominal cavity of the parturient with warm water, first sutured the peritoneum, and then sutured the muscles layer by layer. Finally, nodules should be used to suture the skin. When suturing the skin, the wound edge should be turned inward, otherwise it will affect the wound healing and prolong the recovery time of the puerpera.

"You can report the child to them first." Mo Li said to Wen Po.

After Wen Po left with the child in her arms, Li Li took out a box of anti-inflammatory ointment from the space and applied it on the sutured wound.

After that, Li Li squeezed out all the ointment and the ointment and poured it into a porcelain bottle in the medicine box.

After Mo Li took off the silver needles from the parturient's body and cleaned them up, the parturient woman still hadn't woken up. After Mo Li covered her with a quilt, he carried the medicine box on his back and opened the door.

When the people outside the delivery room saw Wen Po coming out with the baby in her arms, they fell silent for a moment.

"Congratulations to Mrs. Tang and Mr. Tang, it's a boy." Under the expectant eyes of the crowd, Wen Po said while holding the child.

Seeing everyone staring at her with breathless concentration, Wen Po's face was pale and trembling. Said: "The child is very healthy. Although there is postpartum suffocation, the rescue was timely and there is no serious problem." "

Then, where is A Rong?" Mr. Tang asked tremblingly.

"Ms. Tang is safe and sound, but now she has passed out." Mo Li, who opened the door behind, glanced at him and continued, "I have already prescribed the medicine. You have boiled the medicine and let her take it after she wakes up." Next, be careful to let Mrs. Tang take some liquid food after ventilating, and don't eat big fish and meat for the first ten days." "

Genius doctor, my Tang family will never forget your life-saving grace!" Mrs. Tang came over and said When she was about to kneel down, the midwife and Dr. Tong said it was hopeless, she thought, she thought...

Mo Li quickly stepped forward to stop her, "Old Madam Tang doesn't have to do this, it's just a doctor's job."

"Old lady, Mr. Tang, Mrs. Tang and the child are very safe at this moment. Please apply this bottle of ointment to the wound on Mrs. Tang's stomach three times a day. I will also prescribe a 'reducing inflammation and promoting muscle soup', drink it three times a day. " Mo Li said as he took out the porcelain bottle that had been filled with anti-inflammatory ointment and a prescription.

"Thank you, little genius doctor." Mr. Tang bowed and bowed to Mo Li.

"You're being polite." Mo Li helped Young Master Tang up.

"It should be. The little genius doctor saved my wife and child. If there is anything the little genius doctor asks from now on, I, Tang, will never hesitate to die." "It's

too serious. Mo Li is just doing his duty as a doctor." Mo Li smiled lightly. road.

"It's getting dark at this time, so Li Li will leave first, and I will live in this alley and enter the third house. If you have anything to do, you can send someone to call me. The thread on your lady's wound will be released in three days. I'll come over and have the stitches removed."

Mo Li didn't have enough at noon, and he wasted so much energy on another operation, he was already so hungry that he just wanted to find something to eat at home to fill his stomach, so he told Mr. Tang and Mrs. Tang said goodbye.

"Little genius doctor, please wait a moment." Mr. Tang called Li Li, and then gestured to a housekeeper next to him.

As expected of the butler, he understood the meaning of Mr. Tang's eyes. After leaving for a while, he came in again, holding a tray with things on it and covered it with a red cloth.

"Little genius doctor, a certain merchant in Tang, I have nothing to thank you for, only this small gift, please accept it." Mr. Tang lifted the red cloth on the tray, revealing a plate of silver notes, Mo Li scanned it, and it was about five hundred taels of silver.

"Then Mo Li will not be polite." Mo Li accepted the bank note handed over without any politeness.

He is earning money based on his skills, so he has the confidence to accept money.

"Let's leave first, Mo Li." After loading the movie ticket, Mo Li said goodbye and left.

"Let's go slowly, little genius doctor. I've been slow to treat little genius doctor today. After two days, Tang will post a post to treat him well." Mr. Tang said embarrassedly as he sent Mo Li out of the door.

"Mr. Tang, please stay. I will be home in just a few steps. You should go home and see your wife and children." Mo Li teased.

When Li Li returned home, he felt very tired. Having an operation felt like killing a zombie for a day. After relaxing, his whole body felt very sore.

Mo Li smelled the smell of blood on his body, and decided to take a bath first, and then look for something to eat.

The weather was very hot, and Li Li didn't boil hot water, so he scooped up a basin of cold water and went back to the house to rinse. After rinsing, his body was very cool, and he felt much more comfortable.

Both Mo Li and Jun Mo don't like servants. It may be due to the end of the world. They are not used to being surrounded by unfamiliar people. There is no way to do it outside. At home, neither of them wants to wrong themselves. It's because they don't want outsiders to intervene in their home.

Normally, Dark Two, Three, Four, Five, and Six would come here from time to time, but today they all followed Jun Mo to investigate the cause of the animal madness.

So at this moment, there is only Li Li at home. After Mo Li went to the kitchen to make a bowl of cold noodles to fill his stomach, he went back to the backyard and dried the clothes he had changed from the previous bath. It dries out.

Mo Li went back to the house, made a few pots of ice and put them in the bedroom, the room was instantly chilled, and Mo Li, who was full of food and drink, felt lazy at this moment and just wanted to lie still.

Mo Li was a person who never wronged himself, since he wanted to lie still, he took off his clothes and lay down on the bed.

Holding the quilt, Zeng Zeng felt that his brain was a mess, and his upper and lower eyelids fought again, and he fell asleep after a while.

—————————————————————————————————

Tang House

"Congratulations, Mr. Hexi, Mrs. Madam and the young son, mother and son are safe." After Li Li left, Dr. Tong went into the room to check Mrs. Tang's situation. It was found that Mrs. Tang was only asleep at this time, but her body was safe.

"Tang has to thank Dr. Tong. If it weren't for Dr. Tong, he might not be able to meet the little genius doctor today." Mr. Tang thanked.

"This is your lady's luck. She is destined to never die, so even if there is no old man, Mr. Tang will meet the little genius doctor." Dr. Tong said.

"Thank you, Doctor Tong, for your good words."

"It's been a dark night, Mrs. Tang and the child are safe, and it's time for me to leave." Doctor Tong said goodbye.

"I'm sorry to trouble Dr. Tong today. Thank you for your hard work. You go slowly." Mr. Tang motioned to the butler next to him to see Dr. Tong off.

Seeing the housekeeper escort Dr. Li out of the yard, Mr. Tang turned around excitedly and went into the house, staring at the baby in Mrs. Tang's hands with longing eyes.

"Mother, give me a hug." Mr. Tang said with a look of greed.

"You hug, can you hug a child as a grown man? Go away, don't rob me of my good grandson." Mrs. Tang gave her son a white look.

Mr. Tang was about to say something when a servant's voice came from outside the door: "My lord, Mr. Nie is here, waiting in the study."

Upon hearing this, Mr. Tang withdrew his hands that were about to hug the child, his eyes darkened.

"Go quickly if you have something to do. I'll take care of A Rong and the child." Mrs. Tang looked at her son and knew that he had something to do again. She hugged the child and said.

"Then please trouble me, I'll come as soon as I go." Mr. Tang carefully touched the baby's face in Mrs. Tang's arms with his index finger, then turned and left the room.

"Brother Nie, is there anything you want to order this time?" Mr. Tang asked a young scholar in his twenties who was wearing a green robe and a cloth scarf in the study.

"I heard that my cousin is blessed with a son today, congratulations." The scholar cupped his fists in congratulations.

Young Master Tang replied: "We are happy together, I wonder if Brother Nie is here today?" "

This is a letter from Master, please take a look." Scholar Nie took out a letter and handed it to Young Master Tang.

Mr. Tang took the letter, and after reading it at a glance, his face was solemn.

"This is really the master's decision. This Rouran has not been resolved yet. The master is able to do this. What if... what about this city?" "Bold, Tang Yancheng,

you are so courageous, the master's You can also question the decision." Nie Shusheng said.

"The subordinates are not questioning the master's decision, but..." Tang Yancheng explained.

"That's enough, you just need to obey the master's decision. I heard that the animals in Kushiling have gone mad for a short time, and Jun Mo and his men are cleaning it up. His uncles are reunited." Scholar Nie said with a grim expression.

Tang Yancheng lowered his head, unable to see the expression on his face at this time, said in a low voice, "Your subordinate obeys."