Chapter 55

"Your husband is already eight months pregnant. If I don't use this method, adults and children may not be able to keep it. With my method, I can guarantee both adults and children. Do you believe me?" Mo Li said seriously

. Looking at the man said.

"The head of the house, let this little doctor dig it out. I don't want anything to happen to the child. Even if something happens later, I hope the doctor can keep my child." Looking at the uncertain husband, the brother on the bed had a full face. He said resolutely that he didn't want to die, let alone the child in his stomach. If this small place said that the method works, then everything will be fine. If something happens, at least the child in his stomach can be kept.

"Okay, let's plan!" After hearing what his husband said, the man gritted his teeth and said, "It's just a doctor, I hope there is something that can ensure that my husband is alive, and we can have children in the future." Looking at the

husband Deep love, Li Li was very touched. He has seen many husbands who sold their wives and daughters because of one bite in the last days, and wives betrayed their husbands for one bite. This kind of situation should not be too many, even in the last days , I have also heard that when children and adults need to choose between the two in the hospital, many people choose children.

"Don't worry, I can tell you that it proves that I can guarantee your safety." "

I can't do it now, I don't have the things I need with me, I have to go down the mountain to get them." The tools for the surgery were in his space In fact, there are, but they can't be taken out here, and some time ago, he got a lot of surgical tools that can replace modern surgical tools, and they are all put in his medicine box, which is in the dark room.

"Do you have a pen and paper? I'll prescribe a decoction for you first, and you boil it for Fu Lang to control the pain." Mo Li remembered a prescription that can control intestinal obstruction, and called: "Rhubarb Peony Soup." "

This ...I'm a farmer, I can't read a single word, I can afford a pen and paper at home." The man said awkwardly after hearing Li Li's question.

Li Li thinks about it too. The paper here is very expensive. Except for scholars, no one in the farm will buy it

. Four taels, one tael of peony skin, fifty peach kernels, half a liter of wax gourd kernels,

three combinations of Glauber's salt ." It's enough to take a few doses; this prescription is good, and it's suitable for this little brother's illness." After listening to the prescription given by Li Li, Doctor Chen nodded in admiration.

Afterwards, Li Li asked Dong Ernian to make sure it was correct.

"But...but now the family doesn't have any money to buy medicine." The man said with an embarrassed face, not daring to look at Li Li.

"I'm afraid there are some pieces of silver here, you take it to grab the medicine first, and treat it as my deposit for buying the peaches." Mo Li took three silver coins and handed them to the man.

"This... how can it be, it's settled, you pay my husband's doctor with peaches to pay off the debt, so you can still make me pay for it, little doctor, then what am I going to do?" The man blushed. Mo Li refused.

"Whether it's your face or Li Fulang's child's life is more important." Mo Li said impatiently.

Seeing Fu Lang and the child in his belly who were about to pass out in pain on the bed, the man blushed and took the money from Li Li's hand.

"Thank you! I, Dong Er, will never forget the little doctor's kindness in saving our family's life. I will definitely repay you in the future." "Your peaches are good. If you really want to repay, I will sell all your peaches.

" Give it to me." Li Li thought that he would do a good deed that day, and his peaches were big and red, so they should taste good.

"Give it all to you, doctor." The man Dong Er said quickly after hearing this.

"Go get the medicine and come back and boil it for your husband. Let's go back and get the tools for the surgery." Mo Li looked at the sky and it should be noon. He had already digested what he ate in the morning. I was already hungry at the time, so I'd better go back to have lunch, and come to perform surgery on this little brother after eating.

——————————————————————————

"Where did you learn the method of disembowelling?" On the way down the mountain, Doctor Chen asked with interest .

"I learned it from a wandering Taoist priest. You also know that when I was young, I lived with the great monk in the temple. Another time, a wandering Taoist priest came to the temple. He was friends with the great monk. Seeing that I have the talent to study medicine, I taught him He has taught me a lot of medical skills, and he also taught me the method of disembowelling, but I only experimented on animals before, and this is the first time on humans." Fortunately, the original owner lived in a temple, and everything is not the same. Reasonable things can be pushed to the great monk, anyway, the great monk is dead, although I don't know if it is true or not.

"Then why don't you give them a guarantee that you will be successful?" Doctor Chen blew his beard and stared angrily at Li Li's words. This little bastard has never tried it on a human body. What if something happens if he doesn't succeed? .

"Hey, isn't there a master here? I know the master will definitely not let me have an accident." Mo Li said with a playful smile.

"Be serious! Mo Li, this is not a joke, this is two lives!" Seeing that his apprentice didn't take it seriously and was still smiling, Doctor Chen shouted angrily.

Seeing that Miracle Doctor Chen was really angry, Mo Li withdrew his smile and looked serious, and said in disgrace to his suspicious tone: "Master, don't you know me as your apprentice? Without that diamond, I wouldn't be able to do that porcelain job. Since I If you open your mouth and make a promise, then you must be able to guarantee success."

Looking at the suddenly serious Mo Li, the aura on his body was no worse than Jun Mo's, thinking that he is indeed the little brother that General Jun likes, and he is indeed not an ordinary person.

Dong Er, the man here, arranged for his husband, and hurried back to the village to buy medicine from Doctor Qin.

"Doctor Qin, I'm here to buy medicine." Dong Er walked into Doctor Qin's house, where Doctor Qin was having lunch.

Doctor Qin did not put down the bowl and chopsticks after hearing Dong Er's words, but asked, "Dong Er, you have money to buy medicine. Are you prescribing anti-abortion medicine for your husband?

" My life should never die. I was lucky enough to meet Dr. Chen who came to the mountains to collect medicine. He and his apprentice showed it to my husband and said that he only needs to disembowel my husband and take out the bad part to cure it. "

What...you met Miracle Doctor Chen, and Miracle Doctor Chen even said he was going to disembowel your husband!" Doctor Qin asked in a loud voice as the bowl and chopsticks in his hand dropped in surprise. road.

"Yes."

Doctor Qin: ...Dong Er, a reckless man, did something great in his ancestors. He was lucky enough to meet Dr. Chen.

"Then what kind of medicine are you here for?" Dr. Qin came over and took Dong Er to the pharmacy.

Dong Er recited all the ingredients of Mo Li's prescription to Dr. Qin.

After listening to the prescription given by Dong Er, Dr. Qin sighed: This prescription is exactly in the Tangtou Jue! Why didn't he think of it before?

"Good prescription, intestinal obstruction is caused by dampness and heat stagnation in the intestinal tract, condensed qi and blood. This little husband belongs to the stagnation of dampness and heat. Moutan bark cools blood to dissipate heat, activates blood and removes stasis, and rhubarb relieves the poison of dampness and heat stagnation in the intestine. Glauber's salt softens firmness and dissipates stagnation, which helps rhubarb to accelerate its decompression, and peach kernel helps Moutan bark to activate blood circulation and remove blood stasis. Swelling, clearing heat and dehumidification, itself is a good prescription for treating hot colon knots. This prescription is much better than the prescription I prescribed before!"

Doctor Qin is a herbal doctor who has practiced medicine in their Xianghe Village for generations, and is quite prestigious in the nearby villages.

Because he is the only doctor in this area. He also has good curative effects on people. I didn't expect him to praise this prescription so much. This made Dong Er suddenly more confident in the operation that Li Li and others will be performing. It was this little doctor who treated the disease, and I was a little uneasy. Now even Doctor Qin admired the little doctor's prescriptions, and a hanging stone in his heart fell to the ground.

It seems that Chen Miracle Doctor's apprentice is even better than blue!

"Dong Er, I won't charge you for the medicine. It's just that when Doctor Chen comes to disembowel your husband in the afternoon, just let me see Doctor Chen." This is a good opportunity. Doctor Chen, if he is lucky, if he can learn a few tricks from the doctor, it will be enough for him to pass on to future generations.

"This... I can't make the decision. I'll give you the money for the medicine." Dong Er didn't agree. He had heard the legend of Dr. Chen, and he was afraid of taking Dr. Qin rashly. He didn't want to meet outsiders, so he was so angry that he didn't let his apprentice treat Fu Lang's illness.

Doctor Qin was a little unhappy when he heard Dong Er's refusal, so he lowered his face and stopped talking.

Although Dong Er is a farmer, he can still read people's faces, thinking that Doctor Qin is a doctor in their village after all, and he can't offend him to death, so he anxiously explained: "Doctor Qin, it's not that I don't want to take You went to see Miracle Doctor Chen mainly because I heard that Miracle Chen has a weird temper, I was worried that I would take you there rashly to make him angry, why don't I ask the Miracle Doctor when they come in the afternoon, do you think it's okay?" Doctor Qin

listened Then his complexion got better. He also heard some rumors about the genius doctor. It is said that he has a strange temper. He would treat beggars if he liked it, and ignore even the royal relatives if he didn't like it.

"Then I will trouble you, Dong Er."

"No trouble, no trouble, it's just a casual matter, but if the genius doctor doesn't want to see you, please forgive me." Dong Er felt that it was better not to say it to death.

"That's, that's, if the genius doctor really doesn't want to see me, then it's because I don't have the blessing." Doctor Qin said.

"Then Doctor Qin, I'll go back and make medicine for my husband." Dong Er said goodbye after taking the medicine wrapped by Doctor Qin.