Chapter 6

As the sun set, many clouds appeared in the sky. The shape of Yunxia is changeable, especially the color of Yunxia, ​​which is extremely varied. The clouds all over the sky are like lily-colored cotton candy for a while, and golden waves for a while. The most interesting thing is the two clouds: one is like a rouge that is half gray and half red, and the other is like a rosewood-colored cockscomb, making the whole sky look colorful. The ever-changing clouds make the sky full of mysterious colors.

Li Li lay on the grass looking at the sunset and marveled at the beautiful scenery. He also lived in the countryside when he was a child. Although it was a rural area at that time, it was no longer a pure rural area. There were many bosses who built industrial factories and made the beautiful countryside beautiful. The environment is clean and the air is polluted.

Living in the city after growing up, I saw the color of the sky, and the sky in the last days will always be gray.

"Help, is there anyone here!"

"Come quickly, daddy, aunt..."

"Woo~woo~woo, Xiaobao is going to drown, come quickly."

Mo Li heard the voice , to release the ability, there is a small river not far away, it is estimated that the weather is a bit hot, the children from the village came here to play with the water, I do not know what happened, one of the children fell into the water and could not climb up, At this moment, the child had sunk into the river, and there was only a gushing bubble on the surface of the river.

He saw that there were already people coming from the village, but Li Li calculated the distance. When they arrived, the child would definitely not be rescued in time.

Mo Li disappeared in the same place in an instant, quickly ran to the river, jumped down and swam to the child without taking off his clothes, the child was quite fat, he held the child with one hand and swam to the bank with the other.

After landing, Li Li picked out the algae from the little fat man's mouth.

"Brother Ah Li, will Xiao Bao die?" A child next to him asked after watching Li Li save someone.

"No, stay away, so I can save him." Mo Li was saving people while talking.

Mo Li turned the little fat man on his side, with his head on his feet, and pressed the little fat man's abdomen. After two presses, the choked river water flowed out of the little fat man's mouth.

Seeing that the choking water had almost come out, Mo Li touched the little fat man's breath, and it was very weak, so Mo Li put the little fat man on the ground and lay down flat.

At this time, the adults in the village had already come to the river, and seeing that Mo Li had rescued the child, they were more than half relieved, but seeing the child lying motionless on the ground, their hearts were relieved. Hanging again.

"My little treasure, why did you go there?" A fat aunt cried while shouting, her fat body squeezed the unsuspecting Li Li away.

"Xiao Bao, look at Ah Mo." Fat Ah Mo hugged the little fat man while shaking and crying. When he was in the village, he heard a child calling him to say that his Xiao Bao fell into the water and drowned. up.

Hearing the news, his mother-in-law fainted immediately. The head of the family was taking care of her mother-in-law at home, and he ran over with the child who had delivered his heart. Looking at his little treasure lying on the ground, he thought he was dead.

"If you want him to die, you can continue to hold him and cry." Mo Li said expressionlessly.

"What, Xiaobao is not dead yet." Fat Ah Mo asked a man who came with him before he realized it.

"He's not dead, but if he doesn't let me save him, he's dead."

"Quick, little treasure, let go of your little treasure and let Brother Li save him." A woman pulled the fat man away. Ah Mo said.

"Really, my little treasure is not dead yet, there is still a way to save him." Fat Ahma seemed to have caught some life-saving straw.

"Really, really, Brother Li said he could save your little treasure."

"That's right, Brother Ah Li rescued Xiaobao just now, and even pressed the water out of Xiaobao's stomach." Said the child who had just stayed beside him.

"Brother Li, save Xiaobao quickly." Fat Ah Mo grabbed Li Li's hand and begged him in embarrassment.

"Get out of the way." Mo Li took the little fat man and laid it flat on the ground, then placed the heel of his palm on the middle of the sternum to perform heart compressions. After about a dozen presses, the little fat man suddenly started coughing.

Hearing the coughing sound, Li Li knew that there was nothing serious about the little fat man.

"It's alive, it's alive." The onlookers shouted when they saw the little fat man's voice.

"Ah?" the little fat man opened his eyes and saw the fat Ah Mo next to him and shouted.

"Slap" Fat Amo slapped the little fat man.

"Wow~ Ah Mo..." The little fat man just woke up, and was startled when he fell into the water, but suddenly he was slapped by his own Ah Mo, and he was even more aggrieved and cried loudly.

"You little bastard, if you didn't listen to me telling you not to come here to play in the water, you almost drowned, you know that." Fat Ah Mo cursed while holding the little fat man while crying.

"Okay, the kid is fine. Later, someone from you will come and cook my pack of tranquilizing medicine for him to soothe his nerves." Mo Li saw that he had nothing to do, stood up and planned to leave .

I feel that the barbecue I ate at noon has been digested, and I need to go back and make something to eat.

"Thank you brother Li, if it wasn't for you, my little treasure would have been hopeless today." Fat Ah Mo said thankfully to Li Li, hugging the little fat man.

After finishing speaking, he put down the little fat man in his arms, and said to him: "Xiaobao, Brother Ah Li saved you today, otherwise Ah Mo will never see you again."

"Thank you brother Ah Li for saving your life." The little fat man was frightened today, hugged his Ah Mo's thigh, and said thank you to Li Li.

"You're welcome, go back and change your clothes, be careful not to catch a cold."

I was also soaked through the body, uncomfortable to wear, so I had to go home and change my clothes.

"That's right, hurry up and go home first, Ah Li is my elder brother, he is weak, hurry up and change into clean clothes." A woman next to him said.

"That's right, Brother Li, go to my house and change into clean clothes."

"No need, I'll just go back." Li Li refused the woman next to him.

After Mo Li left, Fatty Ah also carried Little Fatty and walked into the village with a group of people and a few children who came with the village.

Walking and discussing today's matter.

"Brother Li seems to have learned the medical skills of a great monk." A man said. "I see, if it wasn't for Brother Li today, the little treasure from

Fat Ah's family would probably be gone."

"

"Didn't you say that Brother Li's horoscope is tough and restrains people?" asked one of the young daughters-in-law who just married into the village this year.

"Hey, what's the hard horoscope? I think it's because his grandma and grandpa prefer his house." One of the youngest said with a broken mouth.

"Hey, is there anything else to say here?" The little daughter-in-law asked curiously.

"This matter is also because Mo Laosan and Mo Li are partial to the boss of his family, and the second Mo's family has no men, only Brother Li, who was picked up by Brother Li, so the old woman Mo Li I have been squeezing the second family for the elderly and the older family. Later, I asked the second family to pay tuition fees for the children of the old family. How could the second family pay for it? They had no choice but to go to the mountains to collect medicine and sell money. The animal killed him, leaving only Brother Li, in order to get to the house of Mo Lao Er, so he said that Ah Li is tough." "Yes, yes, speaking of it,

this is still Mo Lao San and Mo Lao San. It was made by Mo Li."

"So it's still like this, I've always heard that Mo Li's horoscope is tough, and he killed his father and mother, but there are still these things in it." The little daughter-in-law Said with the same expression on his face.

After hearing the discussion of this group of people in the distance, the corners of Li Moli's mouth raised slightly. It seemed that there were still some sensible people in the village. He withdrew the released ability, and he went into the house in a good mood and changed into clean clothes.

I went to the nearby pharmacy and prepared a pair of calming medicine and put it on the table at the gate, waiting for the people from the little fat man's family to come and get it.

Then Li Li went into the kitchen and started cooking. He steamed a pot of white rice, cooked some cabbage, took out the unfinished wild boar barbecue, and dinner was ready.

Li Li was eating, thinking that he would go to the city tomorrow. There was not much rice and noodles at home, and some seasonings were gone, as well as the quilt. The original owner's quilt must have been used for many years, and it was not warm to cover. When I opened it, it looked like black cotton inside, and the quilt cover was full of patches.

There are many quilts in my own space, but the quilt cover is not suitable for this place, and the clothes have to be remade. The previous clothes are patched and patched, and the clothes in the space are not suitable. It seems that I need to buy more cloth, or It is to buy directly from the clothing store.

There are also medicinal herbs for medicinal baths. I picked a lot in the mountains today, but there are still a few that are not available in the mountains. It seems that I have to go to the pharmacy to see.

"Brother Li."

After eating, Li Li tidied up the kitchen when he heard someone calling him, could it be the fat aunt from before?

Li Li took a towel to check the water on his hand, and when he went out, he saw Fat Ah Mo holding a basket in his hand.

"Brother Li, these are eggs laid by my own hen. I'll give you an extra dish." Fat Ah Mo handed the basket to Li Li with a grateful expression on his face.

Li Li saw that there were about a dozen eggs in the basket, and he accepted them without refusing, "Then thank you, Fatty, I will not be polite."

Mo Li put the eggs into the kitchen, and then took the bag from before. Put the good tranquilizers in the basket and hand them to Fat Ah.

"You can cook the medicine in three bowls of water and make it into one bowl. Drink it three times." "

Okay, okay, see how much the medicine costs." Fat Ah Mo took the basket and asked.

"No, you've already given me eggs, and this can be used to pay for the medicine." Mo Li looked at Fat Ah. Considering that his family is not very rich, and he has a lot of gold and silver in his space, he doesn't care about the medicine money, and he also brought eggs.

"How can this be? Eggs are eggs, and medicine money is medicine money." Fat Ah Mo said with a disapproving expression.

"It's ok, this medicine money is not enough to buy half of the eggs you gave me." Li Li comforted him.

Fat Ah looked at Li Li and said with a serious face, so he didn't ask for money for the medicine, thinking about going home and bringing over some food that Li didn't have.

"By the way, Brother Li, my mother-in-law fainted when she heard Xiaobao fell into the water. Although she is awake now, she is still lying on the bed and complaining of dizziness. Can I trouble you to take a look?" "Yes,

you Wait a minute, I'll pack up and go with you."