Chapter 3- Secrets

A/N
The picture above is close to what Mae looks like. *I do not own this photo or the anime its from. It's from little busters wikia- character Rin*

*^*

The host sat at a table as Haruhi had her eyes locked on her sleeping sister. 'Who's Hiro?' She kept asking herself over and over.

"Haru-chan looks sad." Honey turned to Mori who once agin nodded.

"I'm sure it's nothing." Hikaru patted her back.

"Twins don't keep anything from each other." Kaoru side hugged his twin.

"But we have only had Christmas together for the last two years. After mom-" Haruhi looked up and stopped herself as she saw all the host sitting on the edge of their seats listening to her. "Never mind."

"What is she like without sugar?" Tamaki changed the subject knowing Haruhi was uncomfortable.

"I'm not sure, I guess she smiles a lot." Haruhi sat thinking in depth on her sister.

"Does Mae-chan like cake?" Honey chirped up.

"Yeah, just not vanilla." Honey sank down in his chair right after he got excited.

"So you do know my taste." Mae appeared over Haruhi. All the host were shocked at how fast she got there without them noticing. "My head hurts imouto." Mae groaned.

"You did eat a lot of cake." Haruhi sighed.

Mae groggily rubbed her eyes and became aware there were others. "Uh, hi. How long have you been here?"

"Literally the whole time." Kaoru pouted out.

"Oh, your the host club." Mae nodded. "May I ask, who was it that let an 8 million yen vase just sit out for klutz here to break."

The host were taken aback. "Dear daughter we are Ouran the school for the rich and beautiful." Tamaki flailed his arms out.

Mae pulled her sister aside. "He's crazy we got to bust you out of here." She whispered as Haruhi looked at her sister fully.

"That won't be happening. Your sister needs to pay off her debt first." Kyoya came over to them. While Tamaki hid in a corner.

The twins went over to console him as he crouched down.

"Well how can I help to get her out." Mae stood up on her tip toes so she looked taller.

"Well you can't host. Everyone knows you're a girl. It would be harder to hide the fact for you." He looked down at her chest in which she crossed her arms and Haruhi twitched her eye.

"She could be a maid." Hikaru walked to her right side.

"And wait on us." Kaoru finished as he took her other side.

"I learned the hard way, I can't wait on people."

"It's true. Mae gets annoyed at being told what to do." Haruhi rolled her eyes.

"And you don't." Mae huffed out air. Her phone went off in her pocket.

"You have a phone?" Haruhi asked.

"Yeah. Uh, I have get home. I'll be back tomorrow." She said with a glint of happiness appearing. What she didn't know was Haruhi took a glimpse at the phone.