Chapter 47- When Love Hits

A/N
What'd you think of the last chapter? I for one got excited writing it! Hope you weren't expecting the end there,still more to come.
And as always love, Maybe210 💋

Mae gave a knowing smile up at Mori as they sat looking over the cityscape. "So does this mean we're-"

Mori smirked at her and nodded with head. "Yes."

Mae but her lip to stop herself from dancing around right there. Instead she quickly reached her hand out for his and clung onto it. They didn't say anything, evertythibg had been said and the smallest gestures showed just what the other meant.

*^*

"Mae we understand. It's just we don't want to hear about your love struck dreams anymore." Yuri rolled her eyes as she sat down in her seat behind Kaoru.

"But it-" Mae paused a moment. "How could you not like listening to those. I mean there was one where-" she shook her head out of it. "This time it really happened. Or it was the most vivid dream I ever had."

"Let's go with the second one." Yuri snorts.
Hikaru looks diagonally only to look at her with a large portion of disturb. "What are you looking at...twin!?"

Hikaru scrunched his face up at her with disgust. "Stop looking at me pervert."

"Says you." She rolls her eyes once more and begins ignoring all his rants. "Mae maybe it's time for you to confess."

"I did though!" Mae threw herself back  n her seat. "You believe me right, Kaoru?"

Kaoru rose an eyebrow and looked guilty. "I think Yuri has a point. You just feel tense about him and Marie."

Mae widened her eyes in shock. "Even you Kaoru."

"Mae chan!" Honey ran into the class making big Yuri freeze up for a second.

"Honey senpai what are you doing here?" The twins lamely asked.

"Oh!" Honey giggled. "I wanted to congratulate Mae chan as soon as I heard."

"You too." Yuri sighed.

"Oh did Mae chan tell you! As soon as Takashi told me last night I wanted to see Mae chan!"

"W-w-what?!" All of them explained but Mae only looked smug.

"See I told you."

"Mae why did you keep such a secret." Hikaru glared at her.

"What? But I-"

"Yeah Mae, very un like you." Kaoru tutted.

"But-" Mae frowned at the two as they began talking to honey.

Luckily Honey ignored the two. "Takashi is really nervous so please take care of him." He bowed to Mae making her get flustered.

"Honey senpai!"

"Takashi never dated before." Honey pouted sadly.

"I haven't really either." Mae pondered aloud.

"If you want you could date Kaoru instead." Hikaru began snorting but earned a glare from Kaoru and Mae then a pouting face from Honey. "Too soon?"