Chapter 11- Attack of the Snuggler

Mae's arms wrapped around Mori's neck and snuggled close to him. Once he reached her room he gently slid her down to her bed. While he was walking away Mae grabbed his arm and pulled him to her making him lose his balance.

His face was red as she wrapped her arms around his body and snuggled her face into his neck. He began looking around trying to find some way out of her arms but without waking her up. For a moment he paused and looked at her closely. Her eyes were peacefully shut and she smelt of caramel.

He was at a loss of ideas till he heard a twin mumbling as he walked toward the room.

"Mori senpai? What happened?" Kaoru knelt beside the bed.

"She likes to cuddle." He monotonously said.

"Ah, right." Kaoru smirked a bit. "Do you want me help you out or would you prefer staying like that."

"Help." Mori frowned at him.

"Very well." Kaoru started to pick Mae's arm up and motioned for Mori to move out fast in which he did. Mae reached out to grab something but both jumped back.

Mae began drooling and rolling around till under her pillow a small elephant stuffed animal appeared. She wrapped her arms around it and made a big smile.

"She really likes cuddling, huh?" Kaoru observed as Mori stared for a bit before heading down stairs.

Once they were gone and eating dinner Mae woke up as she sneezed. While rubbing her nose she looked down at her elephant. "How long was I out?" She sniffed the air. "Crab?" She felt her stomach growl. "Food~" she floated out in the hallway passing an annoyed looking Tamakai.

"Mae?" He tried calling out to her but all she wanted was crab.

"Awe~!" She heard three people chorus. While sneaking in and sitting down she observed the twins and honey hugging Haruhi but Mori stood to the side eating crab.

"Hmm." Mae began picking up a crab and snapping it making everyone look at her. "Sorry." She whispered a bit embarrassed. Haruhi looked sick and began running off. "Maybe I shouldn't eat this." Mae had a look of disgust at the thought of her sister puking.

"She just ate too much." Hikaru scoffed.

"Oh, then don't mind if I do." She curled her lips and began eating. "Uhm." She groaned as she ate it. "I love crab."

"Hey Mae." Kaoru sat next to her. "You should have seen yourself earlier." He smiled evilly as well as his twin.

"How so?" She cracked another.

"You were snuggling up to Mori senpai." Hikaru whispered.

"W-what?!" She dropped the crab she was about to eat. "Mori senpai?" She looked up at the guy eating crab. "I'm really sorry." She jumped out of her seat and bowed.

Mori looked down surprised. He placed his hand on her head and nodded.

"Takashi what happened?" Honey jumped into him.

"Mae was clinging to him on her bed." Hikaru scoffed once more.

Maes face was bright red. "I really am sorry. I always get people in awkward positions." She frowned but softened her face as Mori patted her head again and gave her a quick smile.

*^*

"Wow senpai your into kinky stuff?" Mae threw her bag in the back.

"Ah!" Tamaki screamed while pulling his hair.

"Sometimes it's the people you least expect." Kaoru shook his head then smiled at Mae.

"I'm very disappointed." Mae fake pouted then smirked back at Kaoru as they hopped into the limo.

"Wait!" Tamaki yelled out.

"I think Honey and Mori senpai can take him back." Mae suggested to Kaoru as both started to laugh.

*^*

A/N
So really short chapter here. It's more of a filler for today. Thank you for reading hope you enjoy!