Chapter 46- Love Whispers

"Mae!" Marie plummets into the fujioka residence.

"Marie? Why are you d-"

"Say no more." Marie smiled and held a dress bag out to her.

"What is this?"

"It's a dress for our double date. Isn't it lovely." As Marie listed the top up it revealed a beautiful yellow dress with lace over top. It was indeed beautiful.

"Marie

"Marie." She gasped then gently touched it. As much as Mae said she didn't like wearing dresses she always thought they were beautiful. "But don't I already wear yellow at school."

"I'm not the one who picked it out." She winked.

Mae stared at her puzzled. What was she trying to imply.

"Mori did." She whispered with a giggle.

A blush dusted her cheeks. Picturing Mori picking out the dress. That mean he wanted to see her in it. Mae held her hands out for the dress in which Marie gracefully handed it to her.

As she in dressed herself in her bedroom she stared at the dress as if it were going to disappear at any moment. If Haruhi were here she knew she'd be laughing at her joy to a dress. Oh right! Haruhi at the moment was hanging out with the other hosts. And at that moment Haruhi herself had begun to feel a pounding in her chest at the sight of Tamaki. The two Fujiokas and their close friend Yuri were all in love.

*^*

"You look incroyable!" Marie kissed her fingers.

"Merci."Mae curtsied.

"Bein!" Marie gave her a thumbs up.

"So when do we leave?"

"Now!" Marie giggled and pulled Mae to the limo parked outside the apartment. Once they were in Marie handed Mae a box.

When opened it revealed black glossy wedges. "Wow, they're so pretty. How did you know I only wear wedges?"

"Small guess." She let a girly giggle come through.

Once her heels were slipped on Mae began to feel a jittery feeling for the night crawl up to her. She was a bit sad it wasn't a real date, but could it?

*^*

The limo stopped signaling they had arrived at their destination. A servant came out and opened the door for them making Mae a bit uncomfortable. But that was gone at the sight before her.

Mori was in a dress shirt, he looked so handsome. She didn't even care to look too closely at the blonde next to him who he'd been talking just as they arrived.