Chapter 37- Tricks of Crush

Mae watched as flawless Marie began snuggling up to Mori. She clenched her fists. 'That's my thing!' She yelled inside her head then realized just how jealous she sounded. I mean seriously talk about delirious.

"Mori image how cute our children would be." She let out a butterfly laugh making Mae even more filled with rage.

"Mae." Yuri walked behind near her ear.

"What?" She growled.

Yuri hid a laugh. "Well you should stop the self loathing session your guests are board."

Mae quickly looked to see her guests all jump up at her attention. "Sorry." She whispered then put on her cherry self again.

Yuri roll her eyes as she sat down at her own table with her arms crossed.

"Hi Yuri!" They all explained.

"Sure." She muttered then admired her nails. The fact that she was even a popular option scares me.

"Long time no see?" One whimpered.

"I just got up for a minute." She glared at him. That didn't stop him from swooning over her. Men these days.

Maes act went on putting up a face. The mask she wore. Hiding the jealousy seething through her. What else could be done? It's not like they're dating, right?

As for Mori he couldn't hear a word from the idle next to him. She never talk this much, why now? As for the girl he liked he noticed her glance over every now and then. He had yet to hear about what happens with Kaoru. Did she know he liked her? He pondered. He tried his best to nod along with what the usually silent girl next to him was saying. But the two girls now whispering have him a glint of hope. Till of course she began smiling at her guest and even laughing with them.

She was a yellow flower to him. Bright, graceful and brought cheer to just about anyone, even Nekozawa. That's why her bright yellow dress always suited her best. He thought of how much she had grown since the first day she walked into the host club. He knew she wasn't there yet but she was becoming more bright each day. Mori didn't want her to get to far out of reach. If only he could make her laugh and smile.

"So Mori ill see you after school right?" Marie smiled her thick French accent swaying in.

Mae felt everything shatter. Was he going on a date with her? Why did she have to sound so pretty each time she talked? Mae was flipping out inside her head. That self conscious part of all of us truly showed its colors on the host club. Mae stared at him waiting to see his answer. Little did she know he caught her worry eyes.

"I have practice." He bowed to her then sat down. He glance over to Mae and they had a moment of shared eye-contact. Blushing and ending the staring Mae turned away. Mori felt himself get dusted a bit as well. The looming fact that he was off for today.

"But Taka-" honey stopped himself noticing Mae glare at him. With a small giggle Hiney ran over to some girls and rolled around.

"Okay." Marie smiled at him. Mae chewed the inside of her mouth. The French girl was so perfect her smile could wrap millions around it. Why did some one like her have to like Mori as well? "How's tomorrow?"

Mori shook his head. "Forgive me, I have plans."

"Oh, okay. Bye Mori." She waved as she picked up her expensive bag and danced out the door.

"She should be a host." One guy said watching her leave.

Mae sunk a bit. Why wouldn't Mori want to be with a girl like that? There's no way she's going to be able to complete.