Chapter 88- Everybody Hurts

Haruhi closed the door to the other room in which her sister was fast asleep. "She should know better now not to drink caffeine."

"I think it's amusing. She acts like a drunk old man." Hikaru snorted.

Yuri gave him an evil look from the corner of her eye.

"I'm just glad Mori was there to save the day." Yuri chimed in batting her eyes.
Kyoya stopped his typing for a moment then quickly resumed.

"We told the man who owns the coffee shop not to give her any."

"And he didn't listen?" Hikaru huffed.

"What a surprise." Yuri sarcastically sneered.

All of sudden Kyoya stood from where he was sitting. "I have to go the bathroom."

"Alright Kyoya go." Tamaki looked at him puzzled as the shadow king bowed before leaving.

"What's wrong with Kyoya senpai?" Haruhi looked to the others for an answer.

In their response the hosts simply shrug. However Yuri bit her lip as a conniving grin fell upon her.

^*^

Kyoya took a breath and shook his head. He was acting out of character. The others may notice. He straightened himself out, pulling his tie to look more together. Then he began to walk, the sound if his shoes hitting the floor echoed.

Then he saw what he was looking for. His back irritated him more. "Excuse me." Kyoya hollowly said.

Mori turned around. His brother and cousins had just left him.

"I need to talk to you." Kyoya tried his best not to glare.

Mori only nodded in response.

"Your intentions with Mae?"

"I was about to ask you the same."

Kyoya crossed his arms. "I know your plans for when she graduates."

"Yes." Mori nodded

"But I found something interesting. You're about to have an arranged engagement."

Mori rose his eye im surprise. "That-"

"But Mae doesn't know, does she?"

"If-"

"Your still sure she'll run back into your arms."

Mori looked away slightly.

"Some great guy." Kyoya scoffed.

"You don't understand."

"What makes you better than me?"

Mori began to get annoyed. "My engagement won't last. Perhaps you mind your own business." Mori then cringed slightly. "I also fear I should've just stayed with her when I had the chance." Mori quickly turned on his heels and walked away.

Yuri stood from afar smiling to herself. "What exactly are your intentions?" Hikaru popped out.

"Why do you care." She pushed him away slightly.

"I'm just trying to figure out." He leaned next to her. "If your for Mori senpai or Kyoya senpai."

Yuri looked around then pulled Hikaru into a corner. He tried his best to fight a blush but it was no use. "Alright, since you saved my life and all." She looked around again then got close to his ear to whisper it. Half of him expected her to just blow in it or make a loud noise. "Mori."

"No way." Hikaru looked back. "But-but-"

Yuri flipped her hair then deflated. "Though some of my plans haven't worked."

"Why not just let things be the way they are."

"Because, Im positive she'd be happier with him. Then I found he was engaged and the whole arrangement."

"Wow." Hikaru mused. "You're a stalker."

She lightly punched him then dragged him back into the host club.

*^*

"Mae." Haruhi shook Mae to awake.

"Heyyyy." Mae groggily spoke and rubbed her head. Suddenly she stopped something felt off. "Where's Takashi?"

"He left already."

"Oh." She nodded.

"You're still in trouble." Haruhi sneered. "And so is that coffee shop."

"Oh you're no fun." Mae pouted.

Nekozawa came in and placed a belzeneff doll on her lap.

"Whats the occasion?" Mae looked up.

"A good fortune brought to your future." He bowed.

Mae couldn't help tearing up slightly. "Um Mae?" Haruhi looked at her confused.

"It's just so sad." Mae sniffled. "In a year we'll all be on our separate paths."

"No we won't." Haruhi wrapped her arm around her. "We'll always stay in touch."

Mae nodded a bit but looked up at Nekozawa and gave him a hug.

The year was coming to an end. What was in store for them?

*^*

"Takashi what happened?" Honey frowned at his cousin and best friend looked distraught.

"It hurts to be away from her." He held his hand over his chest.

All three knew of his hurt. It was as if he was missing apart of himself. And the fact it had already been a year since they were together made it even more painful.

"What your engage-" Satoshi covered Chikas mouth.

*^*