Chapter 8- Miss Popular

A/N
*Image does not belong to me nor does the character or anime (Gou- Free)/song*

"Haru!" Mae squealed running to her sister.

"What's wrong?" Haruhi turned toward her.

"Nothing. It's just I got a letter in the mail!"

"Who was it from?"

"It's from the building I stayed at over seas. I think some friends over there wrote!"

Haruhi smiled at her sisters excitement. "Did you open them?"

"I'm waiting till after school. That way I have something to look forward to."

"Alright, are you coming up to the host club for lunch?"

"No I'm good." Mae ran off to her class.

*^*

"Places people." Tamaki called out at the doors opened.

It was like most days Mae sat and smiled while she talked to her guest. But the sameness of the day changed when a dark door opened.

"Ah! It's Nekozawa." Tamaki hid behind Kyoya as the cloaked figure walked in. Most of Mae's guest got up as they saw him sit down next to Mae. Everyone's eyes were on them now. All the host were confused. "He's next to my sweet daughter." He cried.

"Hi Nekozawa senpai." Mae smiled at him.

"Hello, I brought Beelzenef." He creepily smiled as he pulled out the puppet.

"Cool." Mae inspected it with interest. "Hey I didn't know you were right next door."

"Yes."

As Mae and Nekozawa talked her guest slowly got back in their seats watching closely as if making sure the coast was clear.

"Impressive." Kyoya stated writing somethings down in his book.

"Why is she smiling?!" Tamaki freaked out. "She's in danger!"

Mori and honey didn't really think much of it though. Especially when cake was right in front of Honey, what could be more important than that?

The twins looked at each other and shrugged. That was practically it for the hosting day.

*^*

"Mae did you ask Nekozawa to come here?" Haruhi walked up to her sister with a smile.

"Yup! For awhile I thought he didn't want to."

"Why?!" Tamaki wailed as held onto Maes dress.

"Well I think he's a little different-"

"He's asking why you asked him to come here." Kyoya looked up.

"Oh well I thought he might want someone to talk to other than his club members."

"A heart of gold." The twins teared up taking out handkerchiefs.

Mae crossed her arms. "Besides he's pretty cool." Tamaki and the twins had shocked faces. They weren't sure they'd ever heard a living person say that about Nekozawa.