Chapter 83- Rise

A world without a joy...could it really be a world.

Well of course it would, but would it be one you'd want to live in.

A world without tears and sadness...could it really be a world?

The answer is yes but the odd thing is it also wouldn't be one to live in.

Everyone has their scars, their skeletons in their closets. There are times where everyone questions life and world given to them. In those times...in those times people must rise. Giving up is so easy, its so addictive. But rising...although the ride up can be a pain and uncomfortable...its rising that people love the most.

*^*

"So We wait?" Yuri grumbled and stomped slightly. "Little miss princess is hiding away."

"You should too Yuri." Mae sighed and sat on the couch.

"No way!"

"We're all staying with you Mae." Haruhi coaxed.

Mae looked around. These faces, she'd engraved in her memory. These were the faces of true heros and heroines.

These faces held everything to her. One a twins connected to her by birth. 'We always tell eachother...'

Another the fave of kind man she hoped would love her sister. 'Dear daughter..'

Two faces that could cheer her up. One of which would always hold her close. Their grins burning to her mind.

The face of a lolita, but he was stronger then that. 'Mae chan!'

The face of her first mutual love. He would always be true to her. He didn't need line upon lines to show he cared. That was just the beauty in his every movement and glance.

The face of many faces. The one who bore mask on masks. The way his eyes showed worry...she knew he was a good man.

A face so tense with annoyance, this face she would never regret finding the inner beauty of. She was someone so dear to her she wouldn't give her up for anything in the world. 'Bastard.'

Two faces so new to the club it seemed so odd. It felt as if they hid within the pack of the club. She hoped the best of their futures. 'Curse?'

"I have to go the bathroom." Mae piped up. It was suddenly dark. Her thoughts had trailed with the waiting and something inside her wasn't sitting straight.

Yuri and Neko sat discussing something silently to themselves as they always had. Kasanoda helped Haruhi serves food the hosts.

Haruhi messed with Tamaki and Kyoya consoled him.

Mori sat with Honey as he ate a cake as per usual.

The twins pestered Yuri from afar.

"Be back quickly." Haruhi reminded her sister as Mae walked out the door.

"I will." Mae lied. Mae quickly slid to the wall. The hallways were silent. No one was in. It was scaring and the glowing host club made it hard for her to leave.

Taking a deep breath and silently praying to herself she slipped a paper under the door.

The flipped phone she had found earlier buzzed. It was time...