Chapter 48- The Mura Issue

"Where's Yuri?" Mae said the next day.

Both twins shrugged and went back to whatever they were doing. Haruhi looked at Mae with a somewhat sad face. "She seemed in a hurry yesterday. A but agitated as well."

"Why?"

Haruhi shrugged and the twins turned back around. "Maybe it's because you ditched her."

"Come on. If you had a sweet handsome boyfriend like mine would you pass down eating with him."

The twins both rose an eyebrow. "We're straight."

"Tch." Mae turned to her sister. "I'm gonna figure out where she lives and-"

"She lives over at the Mura estate."

"Oh really." Mae sarcastically spat.

"You can't miss it." Hikaru glared at her.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Mae grumbled.

*^*

"It means this." They stood before a huge house with huge gates with MURA on them in gold.

"Holy-"

"Mae." Haruhi scolded her for a word that never even passed her lips.

"Why is it so big. They're just restaurant owners."

"True." Kaoru said and Hikaru leaned on his shoulder.

"But the Mira's own almost half of Japan's restaurant businesses at high end names"

Mae and Haruhi had both their mouths fall to the ground. "H-how "

"Each child they have gets married off to a restaurant owner," the twins pulled out a chart. "And after several and several marriages they got to the point they're at now. That's why Honey Senpai would be the only expectable host."

"How do you guys know all this?" Haruhi crossed her arms.

Mae joined her. "I was wondering the same thing, where did the chart come from?"

"That's not important." The twins said before throwing the chart off into who knows where.

"There's got to be a dark hole following these hosts." Mae whispered to Haruhi.

"Agreed." Haruhi nodded.

"Well...let's get a move on." Mae chuckled and walked up to the gate and tried to open it. "It's locked." She pouted.

"Duh."Hikaru lamely sighed. "Why else would they have a gate. It's to keep commoners like yourself away."

Mae crossed her arms. "Then how do we see Yuri."

"Easy." Kaoru sighed and flipped up a small lid to a box on the side of the gate wall.

"Who is it?" An old voice shook.

"Friends of Yuri Mura."

"Friends?" He let out a rusty sounding laugh. "Do come in." He cackled as the gates opened wide for them to enter.

"That was weird." Mae whispered and slung to Haruhi's side.

"Your telling me." She brought back as they neared the double door entrance.