Chapter 74- Does Magic Fade?

A/N
Thoughts on this amazing cover. Should I keep the one I have or freshen up with this one ?i for one love this cover so much but... I lay the decision in your hands readers. Though I might just put it up because I can't get over how pretty and amazing it looks-oh my gosh!Cover is not mine- all amazing and spectacular credit goes to the talented DarkSkyLuna

"Hey." Mae spun into the host club her yellow dress picking up slightly at the bottom. Mae had a yellow bow tying her hair to the side.

"Something's different." Tamaki put his thinking face on staring at Mae as Kyoya rolled his eyes.

"Doesn't she look beautiful." Kaoru sung and put his arm around Mae.

"I thought you'd gotten over your feelings Kaoru." Mae sighed.

Kaoru smiled at her. "Only if you want."

"Okay then." Mae picked his hand up removing it from her shoulder.

"She had spoken!" Then twins bowed over.

"Mae you look like a real heiress today." Takeshi smirked.

"Hey there mr. president." Mae gleamed and jogged over.

"May I?" He held his hand out hoping for hers.

"Of course, you are a guest." She winked.

"What's with this?" Hikaru observed with his brother next to Kyoya.

"Jealousy again?" Kaoru played.

"Obviously not." Kyoya scoffed.

"Uh huh." Kaoru sneered.
"The secrets out Kyoya we saw you two the other day." His brother added.

Kyoya looked at the two a moment. "How idiotic." He smirked and took his book out to write something.

The twins exchanged a look of an agreement 'denial'. Once the two were gone Kyoya looked over his book as he'd done when the Mori time had come.

She truly was a beam of light. He had spun her around her rosy cheeks from laughing were illuminating. "The hair looks good then?" She breathlessly spoke from her giggles.

"It looks amazing." He smiled at her then paused keeping his smile. "You know what, you look kind've like this girl I used to like."

"Really?" Mae looked up and sat down on her couch in the host room.

"Yeah," he nodded in thought. "Though I'm not sure she had your amazing hair, she wasn't really like you too."

Mae grinned at Takeshi as he talked about the unknown girl. Everyone had their first crush stories. Mae had already come to terms with hers but many people never had and might never. "We should find this girl." Mae nodded excitedly.

"It'd be almost impossible." He chuckled. "My family didn't hit it big till i was in middle school. I met her back in elementary, not to mention I was...mean."

"Well Takeshi you can be a bit rude at times but you've got your good share of moments." Mae beamed giving him a thumbs up.

"Thanks?"

"Your welcome." Mae nodded.

"Hey Mae did your period hit?" Hikaru called out making Mae blush with embarrassment then anger.

"Why you..."

Takeshi was stif, the thought of period made him sick to his being.so he was like most guys in that aspect.