Chapter 80- Host Business

"So now we need proof Maise was behind everything?" Hikaru rolled his eyes.

"Wait so Maes old American bully is behind this?" Tamako tilted his head confused.

"Yes senpai." Haruhi sighed sitting down.

"How do you know it was Maise if you don't have evidence already?" Kasnoda entered.

"I just do." Mae huffed. "It's logic, Akane wouldn't go that far-"

"Hasn't Akane had run in with Yuri before?" Hikaru hissed defensively.

"Since when did you know all Yuri's past?" Kaoru eyed his twin.

Hikaru looked around ticked slightly. "I do not!"

"Ship." Mae muttered then shook her head or of the trance. "Any way get to work!"

"Who peed in her lemonade?" The twins silently mumbled as they began researching.

"Hey Mae." Haruhi edged closer to her breathless sister. "How would Maise have-"

"I can't piece it together perfectly but that slime has to be a con man." Mae face palmed herself. "Isn't Alex whatever cousins with the AFC president?"

"Yes, Takeshi. Have you forgotten about him al-"

"Where is he?"

"Probably at the club."

"Good." Mae dusted herself off and got up to the door. Kyoya's eyes never leaving her but neither were Nekozawas.

*^*

"Takeshi!" She yelled out in the gym waving her arms.

He embarrassedly walk over a towel around his neck while his team mates whispered behind his back.

"Takeshi! I need to talk."

"What?"

"Well it's about your cousin."

"Oh Alex. Whats He done?"

"Well for starters," she had to use al her strength to calm down and not lose her control. "The jerk off stabbed Yuri. Honestly he needs to feel hells fire or-" she stopped. "Eh, Anyway do you know if he has any relation to a Maise?"

"Whose Maise?"

"Well that answered the question." Mae thought for a bit. "Is he like crazy?" She spun her finger around her head.

"No. He's pretty sane."

"Ugh." Mae sighed then looked at her hands. "Has he ever been to America?"

"Yeah, but all the family has."

"Did he ever meet someone from there?"

"I don't know, he's just my cousin."

"Just your cousin." She droned back. "You know he hurt Yuri right?"

"Is that what you were saying?"

"Listen Takeshi you ruined my elementary school life so how bout you do me this one favor to make up for it."

He looked down. He still had a soccer ball in his hands. "Alright, What do you need?"

*^*

"Takeshi will be following his cousin around for the next couple days in secret." Mae preached to the hosts.