Chapter 51- Resturant and Resolve?

A/N
Hey there lovelies. Thought I abandoned the story? Never! Love you all too much to do so. Well here's a fun little chap for you all. Hope you love it.
Love, Maybe210 💋

The limo pulled into a restaurant parking space.

"What's happening?" Yuri said as she looked out the tinted windows.

"Miss. Mura-"

"Do you know how sketchy it is to bring a female to a place she's never seen. Take me home right now!" She hollered fighting off the anxious feeling inside.

"Please miss mura is was told-"

"No way I'm getting out." She had crossed her arms and glared at the driver. He bang to frown and put the keys back in. Yuri sighed in defeat feeling like a brat. "Fine, but I swear if this is a hostage type deal. I'll kill you, seriously." Yuri waited for him to come to her door. Once he did he gestured for to get out.

Yuri closely looked at everything before her. "Miss inside the restaurant."

Yuri furrowed her eyebrows. "Even better, go inside the abandoned looking restaurant. Sure thing." She said sarcastically.

"Miss-"

"Fine." She hugged and balled her fists up as she opened the door.

"Welcome." She heard the familiar voices. Before the now existent petals hit her she closed the door and quickly went to the limo.

"Yuri wait!" Tamaki dramatically called after her. Kyoya looked at the twins and they nodded.

Both twins ran after Yuri and each took one of her arms in hand and dragged her back in. Yuri glared at her driver who now hung his head low with shame.

"This is kidnapping I can have two creeps arrested!"she shouted and kicked.

"No you can't." They smiled down at her. "Kyoya will protect us."

"Thats dirty work." Yuri growled.

The twins pushed her into the restaurant and closed the door before both stood guard.

"Miss Yuri, whatever any of us have done to make you resent us please forgive it." Tamaki slowly waltzed over and keeled down.

"I really want to kick you right now." Yuri barked.

"Ah!" Tamaki ran and hid behind Haruhi.

"Yuri chan I'm really really sorry. We can still host together."

Yuri stared at honey. "I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at her." Yuri pored her finger to Mae who was hiding behind Mori. "Your boyfriend can't keep you safe from me."

"Boyfriend?!" Tamaki yelped and began staring up Mori.

"But he's really super good a kendo." Mae pouted. Yuri shook her head and glared at Mae. Mori was about to speak when honey walked up to Yuri.

"Yuri chan, Mae didn't know I liked someone else. She just wanted to help you."

Yuri stiffened, did they really want to help her that badly? "It's true we're prepared to keep get profit from your hosting without a fiancée."

Yuri turned her attention back to Mae waiting for her to speak. Mae shyly stepped out from behind Mori. "I just want to be with someone who can return the same feelings to you. But maybe even more."