Chapter 60- Alone?!

A/N
Alright so yeah it's sad but let's take a short break to acknowledge my wonderful constant voters... wierd_is_awesome_ , cachiss6, xLaurynElizabethx , neoqueenmalfoy Ash_Shadow , MrsApplewhite -these are my more so long held votes you could say in a way. Now my more recent ones I'd like to shout out PaigeBasacco , I_Love_Tigers123 .
Now reminder there are so many people I'd like to thank especially my commenters. And even the people who voted on more of the earlier chapters. These are simply the people I always notice on my feed.

Also...10 votes for new chapter! This one was published earlier since you guys are the best ever and got the vote goal! Happy Monday!

Thank you all so much, I hope you enjoy!

The plane landed and I had slowly stepped out. The tears staining my eyes made me believe I could never cry again. I wish it were true. As much as I didn't want the satisfaction, I knew all along Takashi and I could never last so long and be so happy. It was just me foolishly going along. The scream of joy from Emma's lips blurred together as my senses reawaken. The moment when you just cried your eyes out and your ears are ringing, I hate that feeling. "Mae?" I heard her lowly whisper and look at me concerned.

That was me almost a year from today. I'm return to Ouran. The new school year is only a few months in. The return is to be a surprise, not even Kyoya couldn't possibly know. Nor could Mori.

How I recovered? Right, it probably looks like I had some trouble if it took me so long to decide to come back. That's not quite it though. A broken heart heals easily after time. The reason I stayed was none other than Miss Crowd. She never married she was always too caught up in some drama to care for a guy. She always told me, friends come first in any relationship. It's best to deal with them than a silly romance. She also told me about the day her own mother died. Miss crowd was nearly 15 when it happened, a man on the street shot her down thinking she was a witness to his theft. Not to mention he was drowned in beer the very same night. Due to her dark phase in school she became a big target for laughing teens. Till one day she herself came across her best friend, ever since she's been wanting to spread the kindness opened to her from her friend.

I had been moping about the hallway when she sighed loudly. The old tan women stood lazily staring at me with her hair pulled back loosely.

"What?" Is meekly looked up at her sadly.

"I see ya walk past this door every morning with those two kids. Why so stubbornly sad." She huffed crossing her arms.

In my mind I felt annoyed at her words. What have her the ordeal to say such to me? I'd clenched my teeth and balled up my fist. "I am no stubborn fool miss!"

"Sure you ain't." She snorted. "No fool would allow her friends to worry Day and night. No, no, no she wouldn't have reason to now, would she?"

"Why should they worry then?"

"Maybe just maybe girl they care about you."