Chapter 69- Flowers & Dresses

A/N
Sorry this is late!

Kyoya stood in the center of he host club.
Signaling the had come. "Incase you didn't know the host club will be hosting a ball."

The guy guests seemed excited but couldn't possibly match up with the girl. Some fanned themselves others clasped their hands with excitement.

"We'll be hosting it this Saturday." He smiled cooly. Mae clenched her fists he had all these guests fooled. He might look chill but his heart was rotten, maybe there wasn't even one in him.

"Mae you'll be there, right?" One of her guests turned around enthusiastically.

"Um yeah." She smiled and cringed at the thought of her non-improved dance moves.

"Dance with me!" One began.

"No! Dance with me!" Another wailed.

Mae gave a soft chuckled but inside was freaking out about making an idiot out of herself in front of all these people. "I hope to dance with everyone." Maes mind went off. 'You idiot! Now you have to keep your promise. All these guys are going to have crippled feet!'

"Mae?" They waved a hand in front of her face.

"Oh heheh." She giggled. "Lost in my thoughts again."

"Delivery for Mae Fujioka." A man with a galoper shop logo looked around till someone pointed out Mae. He walked over with a knowing smile as he placed a bunch of flowers down before her.

"Flower?" She questioned. "From who?"

All her guests seemed to tense up. "Me." A somewhat arragant voice came from the door. Takeshi smirked as her as she picked up the flowers.

"Why?" She asked yet sniffed red flower.

"Just thought you needed flowers."

"I don't have any room at home for this many flowers."

"Then," he strutted over plucked a red flower and placed it on her hair. "There, perfect."Mae looked up from her eyelashes she was sure she was blushing. "You should wear a red dress." He smirked at the sight of her blush.

"I've always been told yellow suits me best." She croaked.

He shook his head. "I like red." He lightly touched the flower. "See you Saturday." He waved and stuffed his hands in his pocket as he exited the club room. Once in safety his face grew a bright red.

All her guest glared at the flowers laying on the table. Mae touched the flower in her hair the utmost care.

"You can't be serious." Kaoru growled behind her.

"What Kaoru?" She sighed and looked back.

"Your aktually buying into this. Some guy gives you flowers and you blush like a lovesick girl."

"I was not!" She glared.

"Did so. I know what the look looks like and you had it."

"I just think it's sweet."

"Yeah he only wants one thing."

Maes breathe hitched and her glare thickened. "Don't count me as some common who*e."

"You doing it to yourself." Kaoru murmered.

'SLAP'. Kaoru held his cheek in his hand. He backed up and his eyes widened at the mad look in her eye. "I'm done with going along with you idiotic jealous behavior. Your making me resent you."