Chapter 90- Vacation...Or Not?

Mae sat in a lawn chair fanning herself off as the kids from the block played around. Haruhi sat next to her reading a big heavy book.

"Mae! Play with us!" The kids giggled in front of her.

"Not now guys. I need a break." Mae breathed out heavily. "Ask Haru."

All of them looked to the short haired girl and stared for awhile. Quickly they reverted their vison back to the hostess. "We want you."

Haruhi looked up from her book. "Uh huh." She muttered.

Mas glared at her sister. "Y'know guys," She curled her glare to a smile. "I think we have some things inside the apartment-"

"You wouldn't." Haruhi glared.

"Oh I would."

"Spray cheese!!!" They all hollered and clapped.

"Well kids lets go." Mae made sure to wink at her sister before leaving.

"Mae!" Haruhi breathlessly chased after her sister. "Lets...go...to the pool." Haruhi sighed out once she got to the apparement.

"Pool! Pool!" The kids cheered in a circle.

Mae leaned against a cabinet, which contained her stash of miscellaneous pranks. "Good job sis."

*^*

BLING BLING

"Whats this?!" Tamaki spat his beverage out and turned to Kyoya who laid in a beach chair beside him.

"What is it now?" Kyoya sneered annoyed to be disturbed in his peace.

"Look!" Tamaki waved his phone in his friends face.

"It's a blank screen."

"Oh." Tamaki whispered then quickly worked his finger on his phone. "Here!"

The image displayed before him was of a confused Haruhi playing with some kids in a small, and crowded pool.

Kyoya took the phone and saw who it was sent by. None other then Mae Fukuoka with a small caption under saying -Bet you miss your 'daughter' ;p-

"How childish." Kyoya cracked a smile.

Tamaki growled and pulled his phone back. His face looked sad and a frown fell to his face. "I do miss her. But Kyoya it's odd-"

"Uh huh." Kyoya mused laying back.

"I want to see Haruhi in person with the cute bathing suit!"

"Is that something a father would say?"

There was silence for awhile. "Why does everyone ask me that." He huffed. "I want see all the hosts again."

"You mean Haruhi."

"Yes but-"

"Tamaki have you ever considered the girls feelings toward you?"

"What?" Tamaki tilted his head. "Feelings?"

"It'll hit you soon." Kyoya chuckled.

"So you miss her?"

"Who?"

"Mae silly." Tamaki giggled like a little girl.

Kyoya flushed slightly. "Thats of no concern."

"Ohhhhh?" Tamaki nudged his side. "I bet-"

"Tama-chan!!!" An airy voice came floating.

"Honey senpai!" Tamaki waved.

Kyoyas face washed over. He realized what this meant, he had to be here.