Chapter 36- Broken Hearts

Mae and Yuri talked as they walked into the host room. Hikaru glanced over and whispered into Kaorus ear. He got up and walked over to Mae who smiled at him.

"Hey Kaoru, what's up?"

He rubbed the back of his neck and looked toward the ground. "I was wondering if you'd go on a date with me."

Gasps erupted from the hosts. Mae had a feeling something like this would happen. It wasn't right to agree to go on a date with him when she already liked someone else. "Kaoru-" she began.

"Please." He looked at her pleadingly.

Mae looked over to see Mori staring at them. She didn't see any signs of jealousy which to be honest broke her heart. "Fine, but-"

"Great." Kaoru said as he walked back to his lingering brother.

Yuri looked at Mae with furrowed eyebrows. "Can we talk for a second?" Yuri pulled her into the hallway. "What was that?!"

"Sorry." Mae look d down.

"Do you not like Mori senpai now?"

Mae closed her eyes tightly and grasped her yellow dress. "I do, that's why-he just looked at us with no emotion. He really doesn't care." Mae held back the tears that were brimming on her eyes.

Yuri sighed and handed her a hanker-chief. "Me you can't give up so easily."

She sniffled. "But Kaoru-"

Yuri patted her shoulder. "Let him know you like someone else."

Mae hugged the surprised Yuri. "Im such a baby."

Yuri smiled and patted her back. "Sure are." She stepped back to examine the teary eyed girl. "You might want to wash up."

"Oh, yeah." Mae sluggishly smiled then headed to the bathroom.

"Hey Yuri, what happened?" Haruhi asked when she returned to the room. The twins had their eyes glued to her. They must have known she had talked to Mae about not going with him.

"She had a bit of a melt down."

"Is Mae chan going on a date with Kao chan?" Honey asked sweetly as he approached the two.

Yuri glared at him. She didn't like how nosey the hosts were from time to time. She began to think they would even spy on them-smart girl. "Depends, Mae already has feelings for another." Yuri said loud enough so that the twins would hear.

"Who is it sister?" Tamaki ran up to her.

Yuri looked at with with disgust. "Who is sister?"

"You of course. You can't be a daughter, but an angry aunt." Tamaki said with pride in his voice.

Yuri clenched her fists. "Angry aunt?"

"Yes, exactly."

"Well it looks like the kids are losing a dad." She growled as she began to run after him.

"Run boss run." The twins said with little enthusiasm with their random flags.

"Poor Tama Chan." Honey sadly said to Mori.

"What?!" Yuri yelled looking at him.

"ah!" Honey yelped and cried into Mori's back. Yuri grunted then returned to chasing Tamaki.

"Go Yuri!" Haruhi cheered making Tamaki tear up.

"She so cute even though she wants me to die." Tamaki teared up.