Chapter 62- To be a Host

A/N
Hey... happy Christmas Eve and or Hanukkah! At the end of the chapter I'll tell you the same info as well. 12 votes for next chapter no exception.

"That table over there." Nekozawa chilled pointing to a table in the dark corner.

Mae pursed her lips. "Neko kun, girl might be creeped out."

"Perfect~" he cackled will running his hands together. While Mae tried to talk Nekozwa into a more lighter mark the hosts all gather in a circle.

"Mae has lost her mind." Tamaki whimpered as the twins nodded their heads.

Haruhi rolled her eyes as she stood straight like Kyoya and Yuri while the other three were bent over.

"She just got back from America maybe she's lost-"

"Americans aren't idiots." Haruhi sighed.

The three looked up at her shortly before returning to their discussion. "We can't have some creepy curse guy hosting." Kaoru shook his head slowly.

"He'll scare all our guests away." Hikaru growled as he looked over at the hooded figure.

"He isn't hosting mate-"

"I think we should give Mae a month to prove he'll be good." Kyoya said while continuing to write down some things in his journal.

Haruhi looked over at Kyoya with a raised eyebrow. Something was off with him. It must be the stress of being down two great hosts. She had concluded with a silent nod.

"A month." The twins nodded as they stood up straight instead of their slouched over manner.

Yuri had her arms crossed as usual and was staring at the two socializing. "Whos Nekozawa?" She shrugged.

They all looked to her in disbelief. Then they remembered she'd missed out on the events of Mae befriending the crazy man. Then she missed out when his sister visited them. Or even that time when he twins fought. "That guy." Kaoru pouted subtly.

"Used to have a thing for Mae." Hikaru whispered to her ear.

Yuri looked at Hikaru and let a small squeak of a laugh come out. "What?" She glared at her.

"Which ever twin you are-don't you have a Haruhi to be stalking."

Hikaru's face morphed to disgust. They spent all this time with this girl she'd never taken it upon herself to learn the differences. But there was something worse she knew his secret. (Not much of a secret-hush up-!).

"This is Yuri!" Mae ran over grabbing Yuri's and and dragging her over. "Yuri Nek-"

"Nekozawa." Yuri nodded and shook his hand. "Why exactly are you dressed like that." Yuri looked him up and down.

Neko grinned wickedly. "To keep from the light. I can see you like the dark." Yuri looked down to where his eyes were. An Edgar Allen Poe Japanese edition sat in her arm.

Yuri had her lips twitch into a smile that made the usual suspect three blink and shiver in fear. "I like this guy already. So what club do you go too?" Yuri began chatting with him as Mae stepped away with a small smirk.

"What's with the smile?" Hikaru and Kaoru jumped to her side.

"Yuri." Mae shrugged and looked over her shoulder. Yuri looked over at Mae and rolled her eyes making Mae drag the twins to a corner. "Don't Yuri and Nekozawa make a cute pair?" She said with gleam.