Chapter 68- Women

"Mae!" There was yank on her sleeve as she was just outside the schools gates.

"What?!" She turned back ready to argue with a host but was surprised to find the American football club president. "Oh um sorry." She bowed her head.

"What's the rush?" He chuckled amused.

"Mori,"she muttered.

"You two broke up didn't you."

"Don't remind me." She mumbled.

"Still hurts?" He bent over.

Mad scoffed. "You have no idea."

"What is it?"

She sniffled sure her nose was a bright red color from the built up tears. "It's all a long story."

"I've got time." He nervously smiled.

Mae sighed but returned the smile as she thought a moment. "How bout you come with me somewhere."

"Is it to see Mori? Make him jealous perhaps?"

"No." She chuckled softly and wiped the tears. "I'm heading to the mental institution."

"Checking in?"

"No." She scoffed loudly. "Meeting an...old friend." She but her lip.

"Sure I guess." He walked next to her.

*^*

"Maise Jackson please." Mae said as she stood at reception.

The women at the desk seemed confused. "Miss Jackson hasn't had any visitors once."

"She wrote me." Mae help up the letter with the intuitions stamp.

The women picked her glasses from the chain around her neck and placed them on her bridge. "That's the Sone symbol in the right. I believe the Sones sent you these."

"Sone..." Mae paled. "Why would Akane want me to come here?"

"Akane Sone?" Takeshi questioned but Mae didn't respond.

"May I please speak with Maise Jackson please." She begged.

"Well alright, not sure why she's a killer."  The women dialed a number on the phone and began talking. "Okay, follow me." She stood up from her desk and the doors opened.

Mae began to shake once they found their way to a door. The women knocked on the door and slid open a hatch in the door. "Whatcha want." The American accent was heard.

"You have a visitor."

"Visitor?" A mutter came closer.

"She's all yours." The women rolled her eyes and stepped aside for Mae to speak to her.

"Who is it?"

"Um it's me." Mae slid over.

Maise scoffed. "Mae Fujioka well I'll be. Don't you look as skanky as the day I saw you."

"Mutual feelings Maise."

"Hmph thought you ran off after you little boyfriend broke up with you."

"Correct." Mae hissed. "How do you know Akane."

"She contacted me." Maise hushed and a cackle came from the other side. "She hated you enough to fly me over to this dumb country and kill ya. You must have that effect on everyone."