Chapter 85-Kiss Kiss Fall in Love

"Aw Mae!" Ranka squealed as he hugged his daughter in the hospital.

"Aw...father?" Mae hugged back.

"So she can come home now?!"

"Yes sir. She can assume school the day after tomorrow."

"Yay!" He jumped around.

"I only hit my head." Mae scoffed.

The doctor looked at her directly now. "Except your original head injury could've been more damaged. You could've even been brain dead if it were for master Ootori."

She gripped the inner sheet of the hospital bed slightly. She'd forgotten about the other mark left by Maise. "Right." She nodded to the Doctor feeling like an idiot for not thinking of the true damage that could've been done.

"Kyoya is such a nice gentleman." Her father cued to the side. "I owe my life to him."

Mae nodded again.

*^*

Being home was like she never left. Except her twin wasn't existant at the moment since she had school.

Mae sighed thinking of the host club. She missed them already. But wouldn't things go back to normal? That was something to look forward to.

"Daddy's gotta go to work." Ranka waved out the door with a skip in his step. She knew he was relieved for her to be home again.

But sitting there at the table with no one else around Mae frowned as she ran her hand over the table. She'd left Haruhi alone so many times. Yet she thought it was for the best. Could it have been that she'd been selfish for awhile. So much had happened I them.

Thinking of everything Mae looked back to smile back at her moms picture.

*^*

"Hey." Haruhi sighed as the two sat across the table from eachother.

"Hey your self." Mae rolled her eyes but smiled.

"Do you think I like Tamaki?"

SPRAY. Mae spit out all her water and stared at her sister. "I don't think. I known."

Haruhis face lit up slightly and she pulled out something from a bag.

"Haru I swear if it's some test you used to figure it out I'm out."

Slowly she watched as her sister stuffed something back in the bag.

"You have gotta be kidding me." Mae droned

"Marie gave it to me and then Renge started dancing around singing about my couples match up."

"So you had zero idea of your feelings before some stupid magazine quiz." Mae squinted and thought. "I should've gotten you one a lib time ago."

"I had an idea. But having the test tell me...doesn't help."

"Your so dense." Mae sighed and propped her head up on her hand.

"I hate this feeling." Haruhi muttered.

"I think it's cute." Mae poked her sister's cheek. "I mean it's only taken you two years to figure it out."