Chapter 43- Im back

"What gotten into Mae?" Haruhi asked with a shaky voice as she and the others hid behind the couch.

"I don't know." Kaoru and Hikaru shivered.

"She's so scary." Tamaki whispered.

"Alright!" Mae was now dressed in a band suit with a baton. "Whipped cream at max! Spray cheese at max!"

"Yes ma'am!" Honey saluted.

Meanwhile Yuri started squirting some whipped cream in her mouth. "Oh my god this is the real stuff here."

Mae but her lip. Then let out air. "Can I have some too?" She asked with puppy eyes.

Yuri snarled at her. "No way. You need to be planning a get well thingy for your boyfriend."

Mae outed and kicked up fake dirt. "I want whipped cream." She muttered.

"It's ikay Mae chan we've got cake!"

"Eh." Mae scrunched her face up. "I really want whipped cream."

"Mae chan doesn't want cake?" Honey began to tear up as Yuri laughed at the two and sprayed a lot of whipped cream down her throat.

"You commoners know your food."

Mae began fanning herself feeling spiteful suddenly. "Well of course my fine lady. That's all we got."

Haruhi looked disgusted at her sister. "She's turning back into her old self. I like the sad Mar better."

"I don't!" Mae and Yuri yelled at her.

"Ugh." Haruhi crossed her arms. "Don't you think you keep getting a bit too distracted, did."

Mae looked at Yuri and shrugged. "Nope" they both said.

"She doesn't even seem worried Mori could die." Hikaru mumbled but got a face full of spray cheese. "That's it!" He kept up. "I'm tired of this girl throwing stuff on my gorgeous face!"

"It wasn't me that time." Mae chuckled and pouted to Yuri who was gulping spray cheese.

"Aren't you suppose to be a lady." Tamaki cried.

"What was that?!" Yuri barked making him hid back behind the couch.

"Mae really messed you up huh?" Hikaru snorted feeling a bit proud.

"What was that?!" Mae growled behind him.

Hikaru gulped. "Uh..."

"Slimy twin." Yuri scoffed as she was tossed a can of whipped cream from Hiney.

"We never should've let girls in the club." Hikaru growled but then got prayed by whipped cream, spray cheese, and...cake? Hikaru wiped his face and looked straight ahead to find a scowling Honey. "Honey senpai your suppose to be on my side."

"Hika-chan was being mean."

Kyoya came walking in at stopped at the sight of Hikaru. "Mae-" Kyoya turned straight to her.

"It wasn't just me this time." Mae rebutted.

"That's not why I called your name-but I think it would be fit for you and Misd Yuri to clean up this mess after though."

Mae frowned at him. "What is it?"

"Well after one month of recovering Mori is to be released from the hospital tomorrow. He seems upset to see you never busted though."