Chapter 29- Wecome!

"Mae!" She turned to see her father running down the apartment steps. Almost tripping several times.

"Hi dad." She said softly as he scooped her up and hugged her. "Miss me?"

"Of course!" He he said seriously and setting her down. He then glanced at the hosts. "They didn't try anything?"

"No!" Mae blushed deeply.

"Just checking." He glared at the hosts before smiling back at her. "Your sister Haruhi has been a mess."

Mae gave him a 'really' look. "You sure that wasn't you?"

"Maybe." He shyly looked down. "But now you're back!"

"I was only gone for the weekend." Mae giggled. Let's be honest though. In that weekend a lot happened and changed. She turned to the hosts and bowed. "Thank you guys for coming with me. And especially taking me." She gleamed. Then took her fathers arms and her suitcase she began walking up to the apartment.

Before getting in the limo they watched for a moment just to be sure she was okay.

The ride back was silent. At least other than Honey going on and on about granny and Mae. There was something in the air that was getting to them. Especially since Takashi had over heard the twins the night before speaking about Kaorus infatuation. It had been bothering him. It eased a bit when she came outside that night but yet made him think more. Was Honey right? He seemed to keep wondering.

*^*

"Haru?" Mae sat on the edge of her bed.

"Hmm?" Haruhi sat out her toothpaste and walking into their room. Their father had left for the bar.

"Well-you see." Mae fumbled with her fingers like she always did when she was nervous. "This weekend. I-I realized my f-feelings."

"Feelings?" Haruhi sat down on her own futon.

"I like Takashi." Mae quickly said.

Haruhi's eyes widened but softened as she saw the blush deepening her sister. "So what are you going to do?"

"I-I I'm not sure." She whispered. "But I wanted to tell you as soon as I could. I didn't get to the last time."

Haruhi hugged her sister. "Thank you Mae."

Mae looked at Haruhi. "So is there anything you want to confess?"

"What do you mean?" Haruhi blankly looked at her.

"Well it was just you and Tamaki Friday. Did you come to term-"

"Mae!" Haruhi scolded throwing a pillow at her then grumpily sliding in.

"I was just asking. Geez." Mae mumbled as she turned the lights out and turned in her bed. Even though the lights were out Mae had a feeling Haruhi was rolling her eyes and scrunching her face up at her.

*^*

"Hi Yuri." Mae scooted into her seat.

Yuri looked at her with wide eyes then returned to her book. "Where were you?"

"I went to America over the weekend. I had...unfinished business to attend to."

"Is that so." She lamely responded.

"What did you do over the weekend?"

"I helped out with my families business."

"What's that?"

"We're the Mura family. That means we have large restaurant franchises."

"Wow! That sounds cool."

"I was also scolded for not having any suitors."

"Why?

She huffed. "My parents want me to be engaged by my third year."

"Why?"

Yuri tuned to her fastly. "Stop asking why."

"Wh-sorry." Mae embarrassedly looked down.

"It's fine." She sighed. "It won't matter anyway. No one has ever once liked me."

Mae stared at her. "Of course they have."

"No they haven't."

"If that's so it's probably because you look so intimidating."

"I what?!" Yuri got out of her seat. Most of the class was staring at her as if she had bugs crawling on her skin.

Mae gestured for her to sit down which she gladly excepted. "You just-you don't look like you want anyone to talk to you."

"Maybe I don't." Yuri glared.

Mae gulped a bit. "As much as you say that I don't believe you. You just need to feel more welcoming."

"How am I suppose to do that." Yuri dropped her head on her desk.

Surprisingly this was the first time she didn't really seem to fight Mae's accusations on herself. Mae really wanted to help her, but how? What helped her and Haruhi become
more op-"Host club." Mae muttered at the realization.

"What?"Yuri looked at her with fear.

"I'm taking you to the host club." Mae had a wicked smile grow upon her face. Yuri had disbelief spread upon her own. Looks like Yuri Mura was going to be having her first host club experience. What will be in stored for them?