Chapter 5- I'm Mae

A/n
*Once again I do not own this picture. Nor do I own the character (Rin). This picture is from little busters wikia*
I'm am using this as an example of Mae. The character I use to represent her may change. Happy readings to you!

"Haruhi, I don't want to wear the dress" Mae groaned as she laid on her bed.

"You have too. Your the one who wanted to help pay off my debt."

"Ugh!" Mae rolled around. "This is horrible."

"Really?"

"Yes! I hate dresses. I haven't even worn a skirt for two years!" This was true. When she was over seas there was no need for to.

"Kyoya senpai would kill you if you didn't."

"I'm starting to think death is better." Mae rolled around again.

They heard the door open. "Girls! I'm back!" Ranka hollered. Haruhi looked over at her sister with a smile.

"No, don't" Mae pleaded but was ignored.

"Dad, Mae got the girls uniform today." Haruhi had left and now was in the kitchen. Mae chased after but was obviously too late. 'Stupid small apartment.' She thought.

"Oh my gosh! We have do something with your hair then!" He was clapping his hands together. "Oh I can't wait. I'll go in late so I can get you ready!"

"Thanks." Mae muttered and trudged back to her room.

Later that night:

"Hey Mae you would tell me if you liked anyone right?" Haruhi said while they were in their beds.

"Depends." Mae whispered.

"How?" Haruhi felt slightly saddened.

"Well if it were a mass serial killer that might not be a good thing to say." Mae pointedly said.

Haruhi furrowed her eyebrows. "Do you like a someone like that?"

"Would I tell you?" Mae laughed. "But to keep you from worrying...I don't." She chuckled again. "Night Haru."

"Good night Mae."

*^*

Mae walked down the halls trying her best to look confident in a dress. Her hair was pulled back in a high ponitail with two red barrettes in the sides.

As she was walking she bumped into something hard. She felt around till she felt the fabric of a jacket. 'Oh crap. It's a person, and I just felt them up.' Mae slowly raised her head to see the extremely tall Mori.

"I'm sorry Mori senpai." Mae bowed continuously mostly because she was embarrassed about feeling him up.

"It's okay." He spoke in a deep voice and pat her head. Mae looked up to see a tint of blush on his cheeks. But then again she did just touch his chest.

"Hi Mae-chan!" Honey stood to the side with his arms behind his back.

"Hi honey senpai." Mae smiled.