Chapter 34- Trouble in Hosting

"Yuri!" Akane called out to the now annoyed girl.

"What is it?" She rolled her eyes.

Akane frowned. "Now that's not very nice."

"When have you ever talked to me?" Yuri growled then began walking again.

"It must suck knowing Mae had to make you pretty just so you guys could be friends. She even had to make you popular." Akane hissed out to her making Yuri stopped.

With her back turned to Akane she felt her eyes widen. It was something that has worried her for some time now. Did Mae put her in just so she could have a popular friend. "What makes you think that?"

"Why else would anyone want to be near you." She chuckled. "Poor Yuri, can you even call Mae and you friends?"

Yuri stiffened. "That's not true!" She squeezed her eyes shut.

"Of course it is. Remember when you were in middle school?"

"Stop!"

"Your ugly self is still there. Under the host clubs help your still. A. Loser." Akane said lowly before walking away laughing.

Yuri opened her eyes. No tears came. Yuri hadn't cried since she was 2. The day her grandparents scolded her for being a cry baby.

Gasping for a breath Yuri leaned against a wall. Tears weren't coming. She wished they would.

"Yuri?" A voice said before seeing her put up her front.

"what?" She turned around with her attitude. Kaoru and Hikaru stood there. Of course the one that called out to her was Kaoru. Hikaru didn't like talking to her at all. But Yuri couldn't really tell the difference.

"Are you okay?" Kaoru asked.

"Yeah, does it look like I'm not." She rolled her eyes then shoved past them. Yuri wasn't a fan of the twins. It confused her their little games. As well as their creepy twincest.

Kaoru rose an eyebrow as she stomped off. "Let's go." Hikaru tugged on him.

"But I think-"

"Doesn't matter. She doesn't like us, remember?"

"Still-"

"Come on!" Hikaru began walking off.

*^*

"Hi Yuri!" Mae ran up to her as she entered the host club.

"Hi." She grumbled. Mae didn't really see much of difference due to the fact Yuri always grumbled and muttered in the host club, and in general.

Mae took her seat and discreetly looked over at Mori's table. There weren't any guest get but they were coming. One girl in particular always seems to hang around him. Marie Tesser. She was French and practically flawless. She was shy and never got angry. Technically she was perfect for him. She was even tall, where Mae was just a few inches taller taller than honey.

"Mori senpai." Marie smiled and kept her voice at room level. See what I mean. She was perfect. Mori bowed then pulled out a seat for her.

"Mae!" Her guest came in grinning from ear to ear.

"Hi!" She smiled back waving to them. As much as she wasn't exactly in the mood to chat with these guys she knew she most definitely had to after her soda stunt. Why did she ever think that was a good idea?

Twins?!- The Hostess with The Mostest (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara