Chapter 50- Yuri's Demise

"Yuri chan?" Honey slowly peeked his head into their classroom.

"Mitsukuni." Yuri smiled a got up out of her seat.

Mae silently watched as her friend walked outside the classroom. Was it the right thing to do after all? She questioned. Why should I have Takashi and her no one? Was it selfish?

"So honey actually is going out with her?" Kaoru looked at Mae. Hikaru began to chuckle.

"No way it works out. She's too mean for honey Senpai and bossy."

Mae pivoted her body to glare at Hikaru with intent of death conning through her eyes. Slowly she brought herself back to Kaoru and nodded.

Then they heard Yuri step in the classroom. Mae guiltily glanced at her only to blink several times. Yuri had a small smile on and even a faint blush.

Mae abruptly got out of her seat and nervously smiled at Yuri. "So how's Honey. What did he have to say?"

Yuri took her seat. "He said he wants to have lunch together."

Mae's eyes lazily fell down. Honey was stalling.

"Lunch is next, right?" Yuri smiled.

Mae smiled back but felt bad that it would disappear. "Yeah."

"Alright." Yuri turned toward the class but then to Kaoru who congratulated her. While Hikaru mutter d something in the back.

*^*
"We'll see you after class." Yuri waved to Mae as they splint to two separate directions. Mae to see Mori and Yuri to see Honey.

As for the twins...

"See Hikaru, no harm in confessing. Even Yuri got excepted." Kaoru slung an arm over his brother.

"No thanks." Hikaru disgustedly said. "I doubt that relationship will last anyway."

"Which one?" Kaoru frowned.

"Yuri and Honey. Then again...who knows with Mori and Mae."

Kaoru sighed. "Yeah."

Hikaru squinted his eyes at his brother for a closer look then frowned at him. "You still like Mae."

Kaoru began to turn a shade of pink. "It doesn't matter."

His brother crossed his arms. "Sucks to be you."

"Why. We're only first years, and Mori graduates this year."

Hikaru shook his head. "Didn't see you as the type to wait for the failure."

Kaoru bowed his head in guilt. "Does Mori even know what he has?"

"Who knows brother. Let's get past this subj-"

"Why'd we have to fall for the fujiokas?"

"Hey! You not me."

Kaoru shook his head at his brothers denial. Then again they both were going through it.

Mae laid on the grass with her eyes closed. "What are you thinking about?" Mori wore a smile as she fluttered her eyes open.