Chapter 67- Dancing & Icing

A/N
Alright so with midterms this week I don't know if my next chapter will be done so as a just in case I'll give you this one. I try to wake up early Saturday to get it done. I'm sorry in advance.

"That?" Kasanoda pouted his finger with worry as the costume being shown to him by the twins themselves.

"Take it or leave it." They yawned.

Kasanoda frowned as angrily snatched it away from them.

"What's the costume?" Mae asked as Yuri chuckeled under her breathe.

"It's just a tux." Kaoru shrugged.

Mae arched her brow. "Whys he so upset then?"

"Perhaps it's the ball." Hikaru nodded as he pondered.

"B-ball?" Mae stuttered.

"Oh that's right." They slithered over to her. "You missed last years."

"I don't recall-"

"It was before you came." Haruhi sighed as she lugged some dishes to the kitchen.

"There should be a big turn up with our male guests. Not to mention when we clean up the two swine." He referred to Kasanoda and Nekozawa.

Mae twiddled her fingers. "Hey Haru," she whispered to her sister who sighed and walked over. "Can you teach me?"

Haruhi opened her mouth to speak till Tamaki popped up. "Haruhi still hasn't mastered the art of dancing. So, I'll be teaching her." Tamaki grinnned like a little dog as he closed his eyes.

"Sorry Mae." Haruhi shrugged. 

She slumped over. "How am I going to learn than?"

"Well teach you!" The twins burst.

"No thanks." Mae hesitantly answered. She knew she couldn't let Kaoru get false hopes as horrible as it sounded.

"How bout-" Yuri began to raise her hand but Mae didn't see him.

"I'll just have to teach her." Kyoya groaned.

Mae gleamed. "Thank you Kyoya senpai!" She bowed to show her thanks.

"Mae I could just-" Yuri continued but Mae couldn't hear the end.

"You should practice yourself. Perhaps with Nekozawa and Kasanoda."

"What?!" She bent over angrily. "I'm fine with Nekozawa but that giant guys weird." Kasanoda stood in the door way with a frown.

"Offense taken." Kasanoda sneered.

"Good." Yuri scoffed and walked over to Nekozawa who was reading a curse book.

"I don't care for her." Kasanoda growled as he stood next to Haruhi.

"She has that effect." Hikaru snickered along with his brothers.

"I heard that!" She barked now on the other side of the room talking with Nekozawa.

"They deserve each other." Hikaru spat.

Maes eyes glimmered. "Hikaru!" She jumped over to him. "Have you joined the ship!"

"The ship?" Both twins tilted their heads.