Chapter 21- What?!

A/N
Thank you for reading. As always you guys are the best no doubt.

As the hosts were dressed and ready. Haruhi stared at the door. "Kyoya senpai this isn't another skimpy outfit is it?"

"Depends." He was writing in his book once more.

"I guess I'll check in on her-"

"Haru! Look!" Mae took out a water gun.

"Mae don't you think that shows a little much of your chest?"

She looked down. "Oh well." She shrugged. "Isn't to cool though!"

Haruhi face palmed herself. "Why do I even worry."

"My daughter!" Tamaki explained on his hands and knees.

"Hey where've you been?" Haruhi looked down at him.

"Yeah almost forgot he was ever here." The twins snickered.

"None of you knew I was sick?!" He began crying as everyone shook their heads.

"Should we do something?" Mae turned to Kyoya.

"No, he'll most likely jump back after Haruhi says something."

"Oh." Mae began making her eyebrows jump up and down. "Does Tamaki senpai like Haru." Kyoya raised an eye brow at her then walked away. 'Buzz kill.'

Mae ran to her couch and excitedly awaited her guest. She loved doing this kind of stuff. Of course she believed the maid was offensive but the tight one piece suit was perfectly fine. Her logic, boy oh boy.

Any who Mae began kicking her feet off the ground out of boredom. She also enjoyed the sound of the high heel boots hitting the ground. She didn't actually do so but she laughed inside her head everyone. She's an odd one. 'Hey!'

"Hello Mae Fujioka." A creepy whisper came from behind her.

"Nekozawa!" She explained turning around to see him jump a step back. "Could you not resist seeing me again?" She flipped her hair and began laughing.

"I heard you were having trouble. Would you like a curse doll." He pulled out a pile.

"Wow, you have a lot. Where do you keep them?"

"My cloak."

"Impressive, must be big pockets."

"Would you like a beelzenef doll?"

"No thanks. Actually..." She began thinking. "I'll buy one!" Everyone looked at her worriedly as they saw her be given a beelzenef. "Are you staying today?"

"Yes." He rushed to the side of the couch as Mae began pouring some coffee instead of tea.

"Mae." A squeak came from behind her.

She turned once again to find Tamaki shivering. "Senpai?"

"What are you doing with him and a creepy cat doll?!" He whisper yelled.

"I thought it was cute. My friend back home recently got into this kind of stuff so-"

"What?! Do you have witch doctors for friends too?!"