Chapter 26- Get Over

Mae picked up her suitcase lazily. Once again her father kept her up saying be wouldn't allow her to go. But luckily by 12 at night he gave up and said she could...as long as Kyoya stayed close.

"Mae chan!" Honey ran over to her her as Mori gently took her suitcase for her.

"Hi, thank you Takashi." She whispered.

"Are you okay Mae chan?" Honey looked up.

"Y-yeah I didn't sleep much." She yawned.

"Awe Mae chan!" Honey hugged her.

"I guess I'll sleep on the plane."

Mae closed her eyes as soon as she was in the limo. She really wanted a coffee.

"We're here." She heard Mori's low voice wake up up. Her arms were wrapped around him.

She felt heat wash over her face as she backed up from him. "I'm sorry Takashi." She quickly got out and bowed to him.

"Mae chan looked so cute!" Honey said as he grabbed suitcase and usa chan.

She lowered her head as she picked up her own suitcase. That's when she looked up to see a single plane resting in front of her. From afar she could see the twins waving around and Kyouya standing straight waiting.

"I-is t-this a p-private plane?" She stuttered out.

"Yeah!" Honey jumped up and ran over to the others doing spins in the mixture.

Mae began fumbling with her suitcase. That's when she felt the weight disappear. Looking up she saw Mori carrying it. "Thank you Takashi."
She smiled.

As for the plane it was almost normal except for less seats but these were high quality. It was like riding 1st class. The seats even reclined!

"Hey do your friends know that your coming?" Hikaru raised an eyebrow.

Mae scratched behind her ear. "I told Hiro, the human one. Knowing him he'll keep it from the others."

"I can't wait to meet all of Mae Chan's friends!" Honey spun in a spiny chair.

"Yeah we can find out all your embarrassing secrets." Hikaru smirked.

"So are you going to get revenge on those people." Kyoya interrupted. Sending the lighthearted mood down.

"Uh, I'm not planning for that. I just want to know why they did it."

"I saw there weren't any hospital records on the accident." He said while examining a page in his book.

"I was nursed back by Hiro and Hoshi's grandmother."

Kyoya nodded and then started writing in his book. Mori watched her carefully as she twiddled around with her fingers.

He got up and walked over to her placing his hand on her shoulder. "It's okay." She smiled in response.

Mori seems to always be there when she needed him. She was becoming dependent on his presence.

The whole rest of the ride was unknown to Mae since she fell asleep. She really loved sleep specially when she was tired.

*^*

Getting off a limo was waiting for all of them. It was much different from her first experience.