Chapter 84- Lets Recover

"Hi Mae." Takashi whispered.

"Mori." She nodded.

"Your upset."

She rolled her eyes. Then looked over to see a sad face. Her hand instinctively clasped his. "Its Fine."

He stiffly nodded. The sensation of touching the hand of the girl he cared about sparked a light in him.

Mae threw her head back to hit the pillow gently. "He's so confusing."

"Who?"

"The shadow king." She huffed. "He acts like he's star crossed with me one moment then the next he brings you in."

He'd be lying if it didn't hurt. He knew it was bound to happen whether it was Kyoya or another. "Maybe he cares about you."

Mae looked out the window looking away. "He ruined our relationship just to save him from more trouble." She wasn't sure why she was still on it. Maybe it was the presence of the great Takashi.

"Mae," he slipped his hand on top of hers from under her grip. "He wanted us to stay together."

"Yeah right. It only caused a decline in te guests."

"Mae," he repeated and sighed at her. "He only wanted your safety."

She nodded and rolled her eyes slightly. "I guess that's what everyone wants." He nodded. "I guess I messed everyone up with what I did." She chuckled.Takashi nodded again. Mae frowned,"Im sorry."

"At least your safe."

"At least." Mae sighed with a small laugh.

"Everything alright?" Kyoya checked in then quickly backed up. "Sorry I'll be leaving." There it was, the hands, the two guys intertwined together.

"Wait...Kyoya." Mae sat up in her hospital bed. It was too late he had left. "Whats gotten into him?"

"Perhaps he's jealous." Mori droned and look at their hands.

"Don't talk none sense again." Mae chuckled to herself. "There's no way."

"He looks after you much better then me."

"Stop Takashi." Mae hissed.

"It's only you for him."

"I said enough."

"Your the only person he cares about."

"Stop."

"Why won't you except it?"

Mae bit her lip. "I don't know."

Takashi stiffened. Her hesitation pained him.

Mae looked at the covers she cringed. "I sound stupid."

"No." He shook his head then stroked her hand.

"But I do." She sighed and rubbed her temple. "I stupidly think he cares."

"No."

Mae frowned and removed her hand. "I don't know why your forcing this."