Chapter 61- Deja Vous

12 votes for new chapter. Merry Christmas if it doesn't make the mark in time before Christmas tomorrow. Maybe I'll make a small Christmas special chapter, we shall see! Love you all and wish you the merriest of times!

"Didn't you hear?" I girl sat on her desk talking to her friends.

"No way." The other one scoffed.

"It's true." The first wined.

"She's right." Another one popped up. "I saw her walking to the headmasters office."

Tamakis ear twitched and he quickly found himself next to them. "What's happening my princesses." He winked making all three swoon.

"Didn't you hear?" The first blushed at his wink much like the others. Tamaki shook his head. "Mae Fujioka is back."

*^*

"Ah Miss Fujioka." Mr. Suoh grinned at her as she looked around the room admiring it.

"Mr. Suoh." She nodded with a toothy grin back.

"You wish to pursue your old scholar ship?"

"Yes sir!" She nodded.

"Whys this?" He leaned back in his chair.

Mae closed her eye a moment then opened them. "Mr. Souh I have a dream. I want more than anything to get the best education my smarts can receive. With that I'll become the best therapist money can buy!"

Me Suoh seemed remarked by this statement. This girl seemed motivated. The way she sat on the edge of her seat and the way her hands cupped together up to her mouth in a pleading manner. He sighed and nodded his head making the girl leap up and dance around the room and even make as bold as a movement as to kiss his cheek. He blushed but in a fatherly way, this girl truly was a bright light. Now more then ever.

*^*

Mae Fujioka stood in front of the girls bathroom mirror patting her yellow dress down. A flash of her annoyed self from a whole year ago popped up to her mind. She hated the idea of a dress and a yellow one to that fact. But now...it made her feel radiant.

"I'm a yellow flower." She whispered so not even a secret spy spying on her could hear. A smile spread to her face. It had finally subsided. That crying feeling she had when she thought of the words 'yellow flower'. They no longer seemed to tie to just him but they seemed to make a whole larger picture for her.

A yellow flower holds the meaning of a bond of friendship. Joy and and the taste of success. It didn't just mean the light to Mori anymore. The red sting so seemed to fade at the time but that was far from the truth. If anything it was double knowing itself around the two. That is of course if you leave out the several strings about to be tied to her with her arrival.

"See I told you." Mae heard a girl whisper to her friend as they stepped into the bathroom.

Mae grinned and bowed. "Mae Fujioka, you?"

The two blinked but soon returned her smile and introduced themselves. Mae also found out she was a hot topic all around school.

It was only a matter of time till-"POW" she was hooked by the two familiar arms and being taken away. She didn't struggle just revived her familiar moment as well.