Chapter 54- Last Bliss Kiss?!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all?

Mae hesitantly knocks on the door. She always wondered if one of these days one of the cousins parents would answer the door. Now with Kyoya's rules she couldn't even tell them her relationship to Takashi.

"Good afternoon Miss Fujioka." The usual maid answered and bowed to her. She pondered if this maid was being kind or just thought Mae was another rich kid who could dispose of her.

"Good afternoon." Mae bowed back and stepped in as the maid made room for her to enter.

There was loud clattering down one of the hallways till finally the tall giant Takashi appeared somewhat out of breath but acted as if he'd been walking calmly.

Mae could see the maid giggled out of the corner of her eye. His idea of masking his anticipation proved to fail. "Hi Takashi." Mae smirked and walked up to him.

He gulped a bit trying to catch his breath without letting a sigh from running. "Mae." He ended up gasping.

Mae and the maid both chuckeled but Mae hook her arm in Mori's. "Off to the dojo?"

He nodded and smiled at her as he walked her to their destination.

Slowly he closed the dojo doors and once he did he turned to look at the sweetly smiling girl her so loved. He wanted to pick her up and kiss her right there but was unsure if it was yet a proper time. He hated how he had to keep their relationship a secret. But then again he also loved how she'd come to the dojo she'd mimic all his movement and he could feel her eyes bare into his back.

That's just what their practice was like today. He also loved how motivated she was to keep up with his fast pace. All the other students he tried to teach couldn't even come close to Maes following skills. Maybe it was love that powered her through every practice but either way even though he lost himself in the practice she didn't mind because she always told him she loved seeing his enthusiasm. Where all his past students claimed to have seen a scary monster.

Almost one and half hours into the practice they were done with the lesson. They cooled them selves off with some ice cold tea and patted the dripping sweat off as well with the fluffy expensive towels that were always placed there hallways through practice by one of the maids.

"I'll go get changed!" She jumped up and grabbed her cloths and found herself in the closet getting dressed. Takashi didn't mind wearing his dojo cloths so he stayed in them and sat on the floor waiting patiently.

A couple minutes later she popped out and walked over to the still sitting Takashi. He stayed there till she was completely in front of him and was talked than him. She placed her hands on his head and ran her hands through his dark hair. "I've never felt your hair before." She sighed with a smile. "I love it." She leaned down and kiss it.

His hands grabbed her wrists and placed then on his shoulders. She was somewhat flustered at the gestured and looked at his eyes that seemed to always make her calm. His hand reached up to her cheek and cupped it lightly. Mae leaned into it. "You look so beautiful from any angle." He whispered.

Mae gave a soft smile and wrapped her arms around his neck and sat down on the floor in front of him. "So do you." She whispered.

"I look beautiful?" He questioned goofily.

She scoffed. "No you look handsome." She mumbled before she crashed her lips to his.

As she wrapped her arms furthest around his neck she could feel him slowly being his hands around her waist. Both trying to get as close as possible to the other and close the distance between them. They wouldn't admit it but they felt a storm brewing in the air. Who was sure if they'd be able to be like this much longer. But could they get over the hurdle to come.