Chapter 81- Ghost Of Mura

"Freak".......

"Loner"....

No one wanted to talk to me. But it was all my own fault. I know that, I know it all too well.

It's weird how every day felt like I was this one person in the world who was alone. Everywhere I looked someone had at least a friend. Hell even the jerks had friends.

Perhaps it was my own ignorance that brought me there. All I know for certain is that kids are jerks.

"Remember Yuri," my father towered over with his agitated face. "Make many friends. We needs good partners."

"Listen to your father Yuri." My mother had chimed in from the corner where she sat reading a novel. I knew her better though, it was most likely a magazine but she never wanted father to know she was so ignorant.

I nodded my head slowly. Ever since my dad got ill one time he wasn't able to produce any more children. Meaning no son. Which also meant he was stuck with a quiet nerd girl for a successor.

"If you want to do business when your older you better get over this shy problem." He hissed and crossed his leg to regent to reading the boring newspapers.

"Come along miss Mura." A maid slightly lead me away. "Must be getting some rest for your first day of elementary."

"Servant!" My mothers heels clicked. "Make sure she doesn't look gross. Use makeup for all I care."

It stung. Worse then my father being stuck with a daughter was the fact my mother was stuck with an ugly girl.

As I was dressed my the maid I stared at my reflection. I had yet to get glasses but I could see perfectly the plain face looking at me. No bows, ribbons or makeup could hide who I was.

"You look lovely." The maid smiled and pat on my small school uniform.

"Commoners don't have to wear uniforms all the time. Why is that?"

"We have no titles like you. You also go to a very prestigious school."

"I don't want to go."

"Now, now miss Mura you'll be perfectly fine."

I robotically nodded my head in response.

*^*

As all the other kids talked and got to know eachother I sat at a desk playing with my dress.

"Hi." I head a voicesay to me.

Looking up I saw a little girl with sweet chestnut hair. It shimmered in the light.

"Uh hi." I squeaked back. "I'm-a-I'm Yuri Mura."

"Mura?" The girl repeated and thought back. "Your parents have food!"I nodded. I wasn't actually sure what my family did back then. "My names Akane Sone."

"Hi." I whispered back and looked up to see a cute smile. With that I returned the smile.

I had been homeschooled up to elementary. The only people I got to talk to were the children of my parents business partners.