Chapter 55- Hold Me

Shoutouts for all my constant voters and such on the 60th chapter! Yes I know who you all are and I am most certainly grateful to you you make it with my while especially
The commenters. Might consider having a regulation of 5 votes for new chapter. *shrug* I don't know. Seems harsh when authors do that. Anyway keep it in mind. Continue on ward!
For song you might want to play it at a certain part in the chap. Just saying

"Mae!" Her sister whispered as she had her head laid on the desk.

"Haru it's the first day back from weekend, give me a break." Mae sighed.

"I would...but you two twins scheming."

Mae was confused for a moment then abruptly turned back where her sister and the twins sat. Indeed they were talking and quite secretively. They wouldn't dare try prank Mae would they?

Yuri walked in with little enthusiasm much like  Mae. "Well..shadow man hasn't  helped at all. Has even tried the plan yet?"

They all shrugged. "He keeps things to himself." Mae said dryly.

Yuri frowned and plopped into her seat with a tired look. The twins began messing around with Haruhi as Mae and Yuri kept to themselves that day.

Mae saw Akane as they were heading to the host club she was smiling as she spoke on her overly priced cell phone.

"Just keep walking." Yuri droned and lightly tapped her back. Mae pondered the idea of walking over to Akane and throwing her phone to the ground. But she knew it wasn't the best choice, nor was it the 'proper' way.

Mae nodded slowly to Yuri and tried her hardest to act like she hadn't stared at Akane. And she especially tried to relieve Akane from her thoughts but she seemed to find her way in there. Like a leech ready to take everything from her.

"Ta-ka-shi!" Mae giggled a bit as the doors to the host club closed behind them and she ran to hug him in which as per usual he smiled down at her and hugged her closely.

"Hi Mae." He whispered with a smile.

She gleaned up brightly. Even if Akane was still on her mind she wanted every moment with Takashi to be blissful like the past weekend.

He lowered his head close to her ear. "I love you." He quietly smirked as Mae relaxed into his words and basked in them. She slid her arms gently around his neck. "I love you too."

"Eh hem." They heard someone clear their voice. Kyoya stood annoyed looking at the two then pointed to the time indicating the host club was about to open.

Mae brought a weak smile on and kissed Takashis cheek before walking to her area. She could see the twins messing around with Haruhi still. It was off no. They seemed to mess with her much more but yet less violently as before.

Tamaki spun around on the the floor as he gracefully walked to the door and opened it. "Why hello my..." Tamaki stood stiff. "Princesses?" He whispered but there was no one there.

Kyoya and everyone else ran to the entrance. It was odd to see Kyoya some what out of character. "What happened Takashi?" Honey pouted and clenched the dying Usa.

Mori looked down at him sadly then back up. Was this some sort of sign word of Takashi and Mae got out? But that couldn't be it...not every single guest liked both of them. It had to be something else.