Chapter 9- Pool day

A/N
*Image does not belong to me nor does the character or anime (Gou- Free)*

Mae sat in the host club with a pen and paper writing back to her friends from over seas.

"Mae-chan's so focused." Honey mused.

"Isn't she cute!" Tamaki smiled.

"Her guests have been increasing." Kyoya stated.

"Can you guys stop talking about me?" Mae looked over at them but laughed a bit once she got back to writing.

"There are some things I'm still concerned on." Kyoya darkly said before walking to his laptop.

"Done!" Mae licked the envelop and placed it in her bag.

*^*

While walking to her first class the next day she felt two arms wrap around her shoulders. It was none other then Hikaru and Kaoru.

"What are you guys doing." Mae looked to both sides.

"Nothing." Kaoru shrugged.

"Can't we talk to our favorite hostess." Hikaru finished.

"I'm the only hostess." She blankly said pulling away from their grasp. "So what is it?"

They looked at each other for a moment before smiling and then running off. 'Strange guys' she began to think as she walked into class.

"Mae!" Akane ran over to her.

"Hey." She smiled and gently placed her bag on her desk.

"Tell me, how's the host club?" Her peppy smile grew.

"Normal I guess." Mae awkwardly answered. She wasn't sure how else to respond to that. After all to her they were always up to some crazy stuff. She supposed that to the guests that came in it was something much different and amazing.

*^*

Mae and Haruhi sat outside relaxing when a limo pulled up. The door opened to reveal the evil twins who pulled the two girls inside the car suddenly.

"What are you guys doing?!"

"Kidnapping you." They lamely explained.

"Originally we were going to ask you to come." Kaoru began.

"But we decided not to." Hikaru finished and both chuckled.

*^*

Haruhi and Mae stood looking at the water park. "Wow!" Mae jumped up and down. "This place is awesome!" Haruhi glanced at her sister.

"Thank you." Kyoya stood next to them.

"Well done Kyoya senpai." She smiled. "Too bad I don't have a bathing suit-"

"Ah glad you asked Mae." Hikaru appeared.

"I didn't-" she was cut off.