Chapter 44- Those Who Decide

"Morning Mae." One of her regulars says as she passes by in the hallway.

"Morning." She responds with a radiant smile. He begins to stare further at her as she has a skip in her step.

"Mae!" Yuri called out and ran to the prancing girl. "What happened to you it looks like you swallowed sunshine and rainbows."

"I did." Mae sighed dreamily.

Yuri cringed at the dreamy girl. "Mae, what exactly happened?"

Mae cocked her head to the side and seemed to awake from her trance. "I was just at Takashis class."

"And?"

Mae blushed a vibrant color. "Well I didn't go in but I did watch him. He didn't speak to anyone."

"Why is that a good thing." Yuri glared.

"He talks to me. A lot more then usual too. Do you think he likes me?"

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Of course he likes you. How many times do I have to say it. Your. Mae. Fujioka!"

"Is that a yes?"

Yuri let out a low sigh. "Yes Mae."

"Ah!" Mae squealed feeling giddy within.

"What exactly happened when he took you out of the host club when he returned?"

"H-he uh well he's said something like he could never be mad at me and stuff."

Yuri let a smile tug up on her lips. "You guys defiantly have a thing for each other."

Mae blushed and smiled widely. "Is there anything or anyone you'd like to tell me about." Mae winked at her.

Yuri let a blush grace her cheeks. "Maybe just one person."

"Who is it, who is it?!"

"Shh." Yuri covered her mouth looked around then dragged Mae into a classroom. "Honey senpai."

"Oh my g-!" Yuri covered Maes mouth again. After staring at her waiting for her to calm down she released her. "Won't it be cool if you date Honeh and I date Takashi we'll always see each other!"

"Mae." Yuri scratched her head. "I'm not thinking that far ahead but I don't think he even likes me like that."

"That's stupid. He had too I mean-"

"I'm pretty bossy."

"Yeah I know, it does seem like Hikaru would match up with you."

"Ew! How sinful to say Mae."

"Sorry."

"Anyway what are you going to do about Takashi? I thought you wanted to get even closer with him."

Mae looked at the ground. "I think I-I might confess. But maybe not, I don't know."

"Wait a bit longer." Yuri pat her back.

Haruhi stepped in staring at the two. "Don't you think she'd been dragging it on a bit long. I bet the readers are bored of her already."

"Readers?" Mae and Yuri tilted their heads.

Haruhi sighed. "Never mind."

"You think I should tell him." Mae looked up at her sister with a sparkle in her eyes.

"What do I care. It's their choice."

"Who's?" Mae and Yuri questioned again.

"Never mind."

"Don't you think Mori would've done it sooner if her wanted any confession."

"They're both shy people. Thy have no idea what their doing."

"Gee thanks sis."

"What?"

"What should I do then?" Mae looked at her.

*^*

A/N
This is real short but I decided I might as well see what you guys think. I lay their fate in your hands. So please let me know. If you want her to go with someone else too. Well I don't know. Pretty sure your all on game with Mori though.
Love Maybe