Chapter 77- One of a Kind

Yuri POV

What is this place? Right that happened, it really did, didnt it? Is this heaven...or perhaps its hell. How'd this happen? No! Mae! I need Mae! The hosts!

*^*

"Welcome home Miss Mura." A maid bowed to me. Alexzander had his arm wrapped around me as he walked me to the garden as he did everyday.

Something's been off with him. Even though he goes to Ouran now, I never see him. "Whats wrong babe?" He curled his finger under my chin.

I shrugged. "I wish I stayed longer with the hosts."

He let out a low growl and his hand fell from under my chin. "Not this again."

I glared at him. "I just feel like you haven't tried to talk to them." I crossed my arms looking away

"Please." He rolled his eyes then noticed her displeasure. "Fine I'll do it for you babe." He kissed her cheek lovenly. I remember the blush on my cheeks as he moved to my lips. It wasn't the first time he'd kissed me on the lips but every time he got me. "Hey look the flowers are budding for you."

I looked over excited and flattered by his statement. It was true the flowers were beautiful. They weren't roses like at Ouran but they were lovely anyway. A perfect last picture. For the pain spreading my abdomen. I can't say it was a graceful fall. My hands clung to Zander's chest. I didn't second guess it, I knew it was him.

"You...dick!" I hissed feeling my face pale and a sick feeling full my stomach.

I'd expected to see a laughing face. I remember the story of Maes experience. He didn't show his though, all I saw was emptiness. I decided there and then if I somehow live through this I'm never dating again.

"This was bound to happen." He looked away and dragged me behind the bush.

"I hope..." I flinched grip my stomach now. "I hope you rot and die."

"Im afraid you won't get to see that." His sad face made me more agitated. I swear if the last person I see is my murders sad face I might die...oh wait.

I don't know where he went. All I remember is hearing the sound of voices. Calling my name...was it my death welcoming party.

"Satan?" His orange hair hit my eyes. How I loved that color. Everything was becoming my last so suddenly. And this...this I would be happy to end on. I'd never noticed just how beautiful those twins were. Understandly they are hosts.

This boy was going to be the last person I saw. The light flew over his body. He was like and angle, and angle i so thought was a devil. I wish I knew just who I was staring at. I've been told Kaoru more caring but these eyes looking at me...these eyes were Hikarus. I feel in the pit of my stomach.

As I get more blood cross my fingers I reached up and gave out. My mind and body were too weak. Things seemed to blur together. Events, people...Wait people? 

"Who Was it that you were talking to?" I had asked Alexander the same day. The hair the shiny hair. Told tell me it had to be...Akane?!

I need to get back. I'll do anything just let me live! I'm not ready to die!

I reach my hand out in this blank space I stand in. Yes, take me back. I become absorbed into a cloud.

*^*

3rd POV

Mae was next to Kyoya staring at a wall blankly. She could barely process the hand around her waist trying to comfort her.