Chapter 6- Hiro?

A/N
*Image above does not belong to me. Nor does the character in said picture (Rin). This image is hosted from little busters wikia* Btw Mae's portrayal may change due to the fact Rin doesn't smile much : )

"Mae good job this week." The twins pat her on the back.

"Thanks! Hosting is pretty easy once you warm up to it." She smiled widely.

"Yes, but if you want to pay off debt you'll have to start wearing the costumes." Kyoya interpreted.

Mae sunk. "Do I have too?"

"Didn't I just say so." He barked then retreated.

"Jerk." Mae muttered.

"What was that?" Kyoya questioned from across the room.

"Uh jerky, I could really use some." She patted her stomach then pouted.

"It's okay Mae." Kaoru sat next to her.

"Yeah, the costumes are simple."  Hikaru finished.

"Really?" She rose an eyebrow.

"Really!" They both reassured.

"Okay I'll trust you. But then again maybe I shouldn't."

"Yay!" They both hugged her making Tamaki glare at them.

"Those evil twins. They better stay away from my daughter."

"Senpai?" Haruhi walked over.

"Haruhi!" He had forgotten all about the twins.

"I was talking to Kyoya senpai." Haruhi lamely stated.

"Oh, I see." He crawled over to his corner. 

Haruhi turned to Kyoya. "Senpai do you have anything on Hiro?"

"Not yet, I was thinking of tapping her phone."

"What?!"

"Unless you just ask her."

"It just feels weird to."

"Then we won't know for sure." He turned his back to her.

"Mae-chan!" Honey ran over to her. "To celebrate your week here, do you want some cake?"

"Sure! What flavor?"

"Vanilla with strawberries!" Honey gleamed.

Mae was about to speak when Mori touched his head. "No vanilla, remember?" Mae was shocked he could speak. Close to a sentence too. Not only that he remembers she didn't like it.

Honey paused for a moment. "Mae-chan doesn't like vanilla." He pouted. "We have chocolate!" He picked himself up rather fast.

"Sure!" Mae smiled and followed Honey to his table. She walked up to Mori and looked up. "Thank you." She whispered. "I didn't want to let him down." Mori only nodded in response.