Chapter 57- Club Time Victory

A/N
I am so glad last chapter got five votes I was worried I wouldn't be able to get this chapter out to you in time. So to clear things up five votes for new chapter as well. Please forgive me for the cliffhangers! *bows down*
Maybe 210

'Soda can.' The hosts all looked at eachother dulled. "Mae." They all seemed to say looking at the girl as she finish drinking yet anothing soda. She pouted and stomped her foot as she handed it over to them.

All of them spilt up into groups to find the next things on the list. Mae went with Haruhi and Yuri. Tamaki with Kyoya. Hikaru with Kaoru. And of course Honey with Mori.

"Soooo what's first on our list?" Mae rested her head on Haruhis shoulder.

"This is ridiculous." Haruhi sighed as she looked at the paper before her.

"What?" Mar and Yuri peeked over.

"Commoners coffee, commeners cloths, commoners candy..." Haruhi looked up with a lame expression. "The hardest things for rich kids at this school to find is commoner intems. 

"Were at an advantage then!" Mae pointed her finger in the air.

Haruhi' right side of her face began twitching as she watched her sister. Was she so stupid she didn't realize how ignorant the people at this school were.

Yuri nervously moved her feet together. "So ah-I know were to find commoners things-but uh where exactly is that?"

Mae and Haruhi looked at her puzzled for a moment before Mae took her hand and started bolting for the store. Best place to go was a dollar store. They'd have cloths and just about anything they needed. As the store came in focus she saw a big sign. '20% discount'. Crap! That meant Haruhi would get distracted.

"Biggest obstacle yet." Mae bowed her head accepting the challenge.

"What are you talking about?" Yuri rolled her eyes now making it relevant to Mae...she'd been there the whole time.

"Heheh it's nothing." She chuckled slightly feeling ridiculous and suddenly tired.

"Mae." Yuri tossed another soda at her having her catch it.

"Yay!" Mae explained as she pressed her lips to the bottle then felt the fizzy coolness flow to her mouth. The carbonated feel brought electricity to her whole body. "Yes!" She bubbled up and bolted to the store as Haruhi slowly came to realization of the sale.

Haruhi stood with her mouth open as she thought of the amazing deal. If she wanted she could get some good discounts. "Hey...Haruhi?" Yuri waved her hand in front of the drooling girl. "Har-"

"Do you think they'll have steaks...or maybe tuna." Haruhi practically floated to the store.

"You Fujioka twins." Yuri shook her head as she walked to the store following the said girls.

*^*

"Hey!"Tamaki ran over to the leader of American football club. "That's our hamster to take." He placed his hands on his hips holding his hand out ready for him to give it to him.

"Pft!" The president laughed. "No way I'm handing it over to someone like you. Where's the rest of your teams anyway."

"We split up." Kyoya walked up next to the two then evilly smiled. "You know the Fujioka twins are commoners, they preobably have all the supplies now."